Page 57 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 74748495051525354555657585960616263646566671071575571057 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

LSU Fan ~ Geaux Tigers! Am-Burr's Avatar

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

I think he's full of it when he says he's not doing this for publicity! If he wasn't doing it for publicity then why would he keep on and on and on about the clue he's about to give out...and putting the clue at the end of his recap column...and constantly reassuring us that he's not pulling our chains...BUT make sure you read tomorrow's Q&A (umm...is that not promoting your blog or what???) AND make sure you check back every Tuesday for the next 4 weeks to get your clues. He IS in it for the publicity...or else he wouldn't be dragging it out like he is! His head is T H I S big right now...and he's enjoying every moment of it!

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3301643;
    So do I, besids this board was deader than a doornail until RS livened up
    I'm glad ya'll enjoy it but for me I think I'll steer clear of Steve's Blogs. I'm sure I'll hear about his clues since they will most likely be on every thread but I'm just not good with clues and I am not convinced that he knows all he says he does anyway. I prefer to stick with the Screencap and watch the whole thing unfold. Call me boring but I'd prefer not to be frustrated weekin and weekout by Steve's "Clues". To each his own. I just can't wait for the FRC!
    ______________________________ _____
    Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3301649;
    When I saw the clue that is the first thing that came to mind. "Rebecca" is a classic and was a classic movie as well. (Even RS would know it) The new love is haunted by the old love. She believes that her husband adored his first wife and could never love her in the same way. Already Melissa is feeling "insecure" about Jason's feelings. Perhaps when Deanna comes back to "haunt" her she can't get past that Jason was in love with her. I really think Melissa either turns him down, or is too afraid to come to the FRC. It takes a lot of convincing - at the end of Rebecca, Mr. DeWinter finally tells his new wife that he hated his first wife - and finally Melissa accepts his proposal.

Now if someone can relate that to KMoon as well?
    RE bolded: And that she finally made him so angry he shot her in the heart, put her on a boat and sunk the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3301656;
    RE bolded: And that she finally made him so angry he shot her in the heart, put her on a boat and sunk the thing.

Actually he pushed her, she fell, hit her head and died, and then he put her on the boat and sent her out to sea. (At least in the movie version!)

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3301651;
    Oh, don't get me wrong. I agree that at least this boring season is waking up.
    It sure is I think people are just trying to get too deep - remember how people were trying to figure out lyrics and stuff last week and he just laughed. I really believe that his clue is just the old adage "you can't judge a book by it's cover" - it's simple and probably all he's capable of coming up with Like a poster pointed out, this isn't LOST and besides, he's not pretending to be all that witty, just knows something about the finale... that's it, that's all!!
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by LisaMondello;3301628;
    I think he stands his ground and doesn't get rid of someone at F3. I think he brings them all to the end and the F4 become F3 but not F2.
    hmmm that makes alot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3301658;
    Actually he pushed her, she fell, hit her head and died, and then he put her on the boat and sent her out to sea. (At least in the movie version!)
    Book version--read way long time ago, but pretty confident he confesses that he shot her when she goaded him by telling him she was pregnant by another man. No relation to TB, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3301663;
    Book version--read way long time ago, but pretty confident he confesses that he shot her when she goaded him by telling him she was pregnant by another man. No relation to TB, I'm sure.

Yeah, I figured I got that wrong - never read the book and I should have known that they changed it! Still, I love that movie!

Bigger than Brad? (per RS blog) Does it imply that it is something that Jason does/doesn't do to you?

My THEORY and I think it's a plausible one.
    Jason sees the F2 at the FRC, he changes his mind and proposes to the F2 but then he changes his mind again and wants to propose to his original F1 pick. (Between shoots he'll have to get a new ring, thus delays) --- The question is who's who?

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;3301683;
    Bigger than Brad? (per RS blog) Does it imply that it is something that Jason does/doesn't do to you?

My THEORY and I think it's a plausible one.
    Jason sees the F2 at the FRC, he changes his mind and proposes to the F2 but then he changes his mind again and wants to propose to his original F1 pick. (Between shoots he'll have to get a new ring, thus delays) --- The question is who's who?
    If this is the case, then he shouldn't be proposing to anyone. He doesn't know where his head and heart are.. this scenario makes him look "stoopid" and immature.. JMO
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin