Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by fan66;3323485;
    Somewhere on one of these boards, I read that Melissa told Jason on the FD that if she was not his F1 (or words to that effect) to please let her go now (at F3) rather than carry her on to the LCD then let her go. If that is true, then would you say that she is F1 and knew she was on the FD, because he kept her? We know for a fact by SC that she is on the cat in North NZ. Really at this point, I just want this show to be over and done with. All this RS stuff, while it was fun and entertaining for a while, has all of a sudden gotten old. We have turned into picking sides, instead of sitting back and seeing who Jason decides he is in love with. Think I will just slip away for a while and go back to lurking, maybe.
    I thought we saw Jillian say the same thing about not wanting to be #2 which is why he lets her go this week. He must not feel the same feelings she does. Although the hot tub says differently. I wasn't sure about their romantic connection but lately they really seem into one another but TPTB probably did that to throw us off who goes home. Casual viewer might think because they are airing so many doubts Jason has Melissa that she goes. IMO I think its a mistake to have Jason's PI's shown questioning her unless he gets his answers. I'm sure he has doubts about all three but their showing Melissa's right now. Is it for a reason? Or is this what they like to do to F1 at this point. IMO through Jason's PIs in the last episode my mom and I think Molly is his final 1 at that point. Don't ask me what exactly he said because I can't remember. My mom and I can't see it with Molly like we can with Jillian/Melissa. However the things they edit in of Jason's opinions of Molly that make us think that she is F1 as of hometown. Again is there a reason the doubts of Melissa now? Is Molly getting a bland connection edit, IMO, even though we know Jason says different of Molly?...Amanda

FORT Newbie

Could it be that 2 sets of families do not like 2/out of the three. Jason's parents.... and they use TY as the why...

FORT Regular

There is a poster JeffS on RS's blog that says he knows what happens and keeps dropping hints, clues and sounds just like Steve. He said his next clue should be "MEAT LOAF"--not sure if he knows anything or not!

Meatloaf = 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Jillian didn't want to be ''the flavor of the week''
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by fan66;3323485;
    Somewhere on one of these boards, I read that Melissa told Jason on the FD that if she was not his F1 (or words to that effect) to please let her go now (at F3) rather than carry her on to the LCD then let her go. If that is true, then would you say that she is F1 and knew she was on the FD, because he kept her? We know for a fact by SC that she is on the cat in North NZ. Really at this point, I just want this show to be over and done with. All this RS stuff, while it was fun and entertaining for a while, has all of a sudden gotten old. We have turned into picking sides, instead of sitting back and seeing who Jason decides he is in love with. Think I will just slip away for a while and go back to lurking, maybe.
    If Melissa did do this, then she is basically pushing him into deciding before the F2 have met with his family and Ty. I'd have to consider that to be rather selfish behavior knowing that Jason wants to choose not only who is best for him but who is best for him and Ty.

Aside from this topic, the 2/3 could refer to the "fight" between Molly and Melissa, if there was one -- it would be between 2 separating from 3 - (just after the RC when #3 goes).

I have a question do you think this rumor has merit and that maybe RS knows about it and this is a situations he's not sure ABC will air? Therefore is a situation they hide/edit so fans aren't turned away from either being F1. I hope if it happened they show it as it will be interesting how it started and how it ends...Amanda

Quote Originally Posted by momtotwo;3323537;
    There is a poster JeffS on RS's blog that says he knows what happens and keeps dropping hints, clues and sounds just like Steve. He said his next clue should be "MEAT LOAF"--not sure if he knows anything or not!

Meatloaf was a hit recording artist way back when.

He sang Two Out of Three Ain't Bad.

Could Jillian have a twin? If you go through all the SCs pay attention to the coloring of her hair/length/bangs and overall look. Doesn't she look different at times to you?

Don't think that's RS but Mealoaf is probably referring to the (I'll probably quote it wrong - forgive me) "I want you, I need you but I'm never going to love you but 2 out of three ain't bad"