Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3323435;
    Who brought Ty to NZ if it wasn't family? DeAnna?
    That popped into my head, too... "That nice lady who fed the ducks, played leapfrog, and gave me my very own star!"

Quote Originally Posted by zrmjsr;3323441;
    I love reading your comments on this board and I am always just a lurker. I just looked at the comments on RS blog and someone named JeffS is saying that someone asks to be let go this Monday night and that is the person Jason ends up with it. He keeps saying that they heard it from him and not Reality Steve. Does anyone know anything about that? He has "guaranteed" this is going to happen tomorrow night.
    The one that leaves Monday night is Jillian per WTA pics from Shannon with Jillian in them. Not sure about anything else concerning who Jason is really with though.

Quote Originally Posted by PotstickersRgud;3323388;
    Jason's ex didn't go to NZ. Jason's family didn't take Ty to NZ.
    It was someone else.
    Who - Melissa? LOL

Didn't RS say no one came back? (Sorry, I am getting confused over all of this and who said what)

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3323454;
    The one that leaves Monday night is Jillian per WTA pics from Shannon with Jillian in them. Not sure about anything else concerning who Jason is really with though.
    I really like Jillian, but I'm glad to know to expect her to go. I really hoped F2 would somehow be Mel and Jillian, then the FRC would be fun to watch and if he changed from F1 to F2, I really wouldn't be that invested.

Oh well.

Hope we hear more. Thanks

Along for the ride PotstickersRgud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3323459;
    Who - Melissa? LOL
    You guys are silly

Quote Originally Posted by PotstickersRgud;3323430;
    Don't be mean!
    I'm not trying to be vague.
    F2 meet the family in NZ.
    PotstickersRgud! Hope you're having a good day. Any luck with the pick up lines yet?

Does Jason have a say in regards to the daily/date activities or is he pretty much handed a schedule and told where to be and who he will be with?

Quote Originally Posted by PotstickersRgud;3323467;
    You guys are silly
    So, Hillary's family brought him! Darn, I was hoping it was Rebecca!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by zrmjsr;3323441;
    I love reading your comments on this board and I am always just a lurker. I just looked at the comments on RS blog and someone named JeffS is saying that someone asks to be let go this Monday night and that is the person Jason ends up with it. He keeps saying that they heard it from him and not Reality Steve. Does anyone know anything about that? He has "guaranteed" this is going to happen tomorrow night.
    Somewhere on one of these boards, I read that Melissa told Jason on the FD that if she was not his F1 (or words to that effect) to please let her go now (at F3) rather than carry her on to the LCD then let her go. If that is true, then would you say that she is F1 and knew she was on the FD, because he kept her? We know for a fact by SC that she is on the cat in North NZ. Really at this point, I just want this show to be over and done with. All this RS stuff, while it was fun and entertaining for a while, has all of a sudden gotten old. We have turned into picking sides, instead of sitting back and seeing who Jason decides he is in love with. Think I will just slip away for a while and go back to lurking, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3323454;
    Shannon posted pics from the WTA including Jillian? Didn't occur to her that posting someone who had not been eliminated yet might be a violation of her nondisclosure contract with ABC?