Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Along for the ride PotstickersRgud's Avatar

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3323393;
    Then when did the F2 meet Jason's family? Or did they?
    They met in NZ.

JPG
    FORT Regular

Just a few thoughts after catching up on your posts...Don't all 3 of the girls have to hide now. At least 3 until this Monday?...Re. the "taking alot of Guts" CH exposes, could that be the when and the where? I'm thinking maybe Jay crashes in on the parents and demands to meet them...Another thought, I don't think the term "can't wrap my head around", has anything to do with who he picks, but rather, the personal story behind who he picks. But, these clues are only RS' interpertation.
    Last edited by JPG; 02-15-2009 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by justsaying;3323324;
    Molly lives and works in Wisconsin. Montreal is way up north near the border to Michigan's upper peninsula so it's not near either her home or her parents but I've always thought that her not coming back to work until January 16th seemed like an awfully long time. I don't know... in this job market, you don't just take that much time off.

So, your connection sounds just as good as any of the other offerings for "montreal", imo.

Molly is a buyer for Kohls. She could have been working the whole time just not in the office. Buyers travel the country for long periods of time. Might also explain why she is in LA so frequently. Fashion shows, meetings with designers etc. Might be worth seeing if she was in NY also.

Quote Originally Posted by PotstickersRgud;3323401;
    They met in NZ.
    Ok, Jason's family did NOT take Ty to NZ, someone else did. BUT, Jason's family met the F2 in NZ?!? I am not referring to Ty as the only member of Jason's family to meet the F2. I am talking about his parents, sis-in-law and brothers as well. Hmmm, sure you aren't RS?!? You are being as vague as he is! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3323382;
    Going to ask another question and see if the answer fits my theory - if it does then I'll tell you my theory if it doesn't I'll have to either give up or start from scratch.

Have the producers ever said that they've chosed the next Bachlorette, if so does anyone know what date they announced that on?
    RS commented on Jan 20th:

A couple quick “Bachelor” notes. For those that don’t know, ABC has decided to do another installment of the “Bachelorette”. And the bachelorette will not be someone from a previous show. And from what I’ve heard, they’ve already chosen this woman. I’ll let you know as soon as I find out.

Not sure of the date on which ABC released this info.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3323411;
    Ok, Jason's family did NOT take Ty to NZ, someone else did. BUT, Jason's family met the F2 in NZ?!?
    Cannot.wrap.head.around.that.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3323411;
    Ok, Jason's family did NOT take Ty to NZ, someone else did. BUT, Jason's family met the F2 in NZ?!? I am not referring to Ty as the only member of Jason's family to meet the F2. I am talking about his parents, sis-in-law and brothers as well. Hmmm, sure you aren't RS?!? You are being as vague as he is! LOL
    I think PotStickers is very to the point, but not volunteering a lot of extra information. I appreciate the tidbits though.

Quote Originally Posted by PotstickersRgud;3323401;
    They met in NZ.
    Can I buy a vowel? Can I buy a clue with no slashes?

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3323391;
    No I do not believe they have announced who it is yet
    so they haven't announced who it is but they have chosed someone according to RS on Jan 20th he said that he was told they have chosen someone and she's not from a previous season - could she be from this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3323420;
    Can I buy a vowel? Can I buy a clue with no slashes?
    No kidding. Talk about confusing.