Page 54 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 44445464748495051525354555657585960616263641041545541054 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

The book is about werewolves instead of vampires. Sorry about that

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3301295;
    I'm with you, Minney. It would also fit with Jason's image of not giving out the 6th rose because he didn't want to lead anyone on. AND....he couldn't lead on the F2 and have her heart broken the way his was with D. Can't you just see it? He'd say that he just couldn't have someone else feel the kind of pain he felt last time. This is the perfect scenario!!!!! I think this is the perfect ending!!!! There is no F2, because there was only the F1 all along!!!!!
    Yep, the spoilier I posted last night makes perfect sense when all added together. It also fits the "everything is not as it seems and don't believe everything your see/read". As a matter of fact it is so far fetched that most on here think it's too far fetched! IDK, compared to all the crazy theories I've seen posted it's one of the more rational spoilers yet! I think Molly has taken on a great supporting actress role which began the night of her one on one/tent date. I wonder which other ladies could be in on it too?

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;3301548;
    Yep, the spoilier I posted last night makes perfect sense when all added together. It also fits the "everything is not as it seems and don't believe everything your see/read". As a matter of fact it is so far fetched that most on here think it's too far fetched! IDK, compared to all the crazy theories I've seen posted it's one of the more rational spoilers yet! I think Molly has taken on a great supporting actress role which began the night of her one on one/tent date. I wonder which other ladies could be in on it too?
    Well of course we know that the show is scripted to a degree, characters are cast, outcomes are predetermined, and the like. I did read all of RS's latest blog (locker room humor and all) and ACTING is a big theme in it. I'd not be surprised that TPTB would do this. But that the women would agree. . . that's surprising. BTW, I like RS, thought Ty was one of the best actors on last night's episode. He deserves a pony. So what did Molly receive?

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

There has been a lot of talk about Jason possibly having met Mel prior to the filming of The Bachelor. Maybe he watched the Making the Team series, and he had a crush on her. Maybe he requested they recruit her (and possibly a few others who may or may not have responded). So this could be a case of 2 reality TV show "stars" who had mutual crushes prior to the start of filming. I'm not sure what it has to do with the big twist RS is alluding to, but it's a possibility, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by DedilyFlea;3301547;
    The book is about werewolves instead of vampires. Sorry about that
    Jason's a werewolf??

FORT Regular

Don't know how they will twist it but my gut feeling is that he picks Melissa. So, the outcome has been known from the outset,even if it is a shocking conclusion. Still can't figure out why Fleiss, who likes to play mind games would post pictures that made it so easy for you sleuthers to figure out. He isn't fooling anyone.

Well the clue seems to lead us to a book - it's called Killing Moon and the front you see a girl sitting and hugging her knees, blended with a wolf in the forest. (a synopsis of book has been given upthread) Adding that to what he's said about don't believe everything you see etc. I think the clue is "don't judge a book by it 's cover". That would also tie into my theory about how they've manipulated the footage to show us something that isn't quite "what it is". I still say that the F1's dress isn't blue but goldie/beigey and they've digitally changed it
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Regular

Re: RS Clue in 2/2 Recap

Quote Originally Posted by DedilyFlea;3301512;
    “K Moon/Rebecca”

There is a book "Killing Moon" by Rebecca York (it's part of the Moon series)

He feels that love is something that is forbidden to him, for he saw the hell it made of his parents' relationship.

Nothing can deny the passion that takes root in their hearts from the first moment of their meeting. Not anger, not danger can keep Megan and Ross apart. There is, though, a killer who is determined to try.

Then, of course, there's the romance. Ross and Megan are great characters who struggle for the happy ending they eventually find. I closed it with a happy sigh -- the very best kind.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My theory is something more basic, but related. Mel's family considers her very special, Miss American Pie, etc. and she is close to them. Looking at it from a non-Obama-voting view, consider they see her with an older, divorced man with a son, and the elephant-in-the-room religious background, and they feel it's totally against her dreams or at least their dreams for her. They want her to have the normal experience of meeting a man who's never been married and to go thru all the firsts together. This would touch on "confidential info - the family's biases", how some would be annoyed, shocked, etc., and could be considered hard to wrap one's head around. Are there truly families around that still refuse to support a relationship if it isn't apple-pie? And the pressures on each member of the couple are intriguing.

Are we sure a guy would come up with a romance novel clue? (of course TB is supposedly a romance show...)

I thought of Keith Moon - the deceased drummer from The Who. Not sure about Rebecca though.

The clue is on my nerves. I'm boycotting. Off to other threads. What the heck. He thinks he's Carlton and Damon now? Please. Talk about letting some scoop go to your head. I am the biggest LOST fan out there. Well, not the biggest. Stephen King and Doc Jensen and about 1000 others are the biggest, but it is the show that drove me out of normal life to board life.

In other words, "I KNOW Carlton and Damon, Steve, and YOU are no Carlton and Damon." Or however Lloyd Bentsen put it to Dan Quayle in my youth.

I'm not playin'.