Page 53 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253545556575859606162631031535531053 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3301433;
    Impossible - Jillian is in NZ....
    I was referring to her ending for the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3301435;
    I was referring to her ending for the show.
    I'm sorry... my mistake
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3301437;
    I'm sorry... my mistake
    No problem..I was just clarifying since I didn't highlight the right part of the quoted post.

RS Clue in 2/2 Recap

Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. I just found this and didn't see it posted yet:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Once I give the clue, its final. I wont be answering any questions regarding the clue itself, even though Im sure youll have some. The clue is the clue. Do with it what you want. Are you ready? Ok, the first clue is:

K Moon/Rebecca

Thats it. Have fun. Come back tomorrow for the Q&A session. I think a lot of you will get some answers that you were looking for. And a lot of you will have more questions. Who knows? Maybe itll lead to another Q&A as we get closer to the finale. But I did want to address a few of the main concerns being asked about what I know. So there you have it. See you tomorrow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There is a book "Killing Moon" by Rebecca York (it's part of the Moon series)

It's about a vampire, but here are excerpts of the reviews:

He feels that love is something that is forbidden to him, for he saw the hell it made of his parents' relationship.

Nothing can deny the passion that takes root in their hearts from the first moment of their meeting. Not anger, not danger can keep Megan and Ross apart. There is, though, a killer who is determined to try.

Then, of course, there's the romance. Ross and Megan are great characters who struggle for the happy ending they eventually find. I closed it with a happy sigh -- the very best kind.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FORT Fan

So...someone is determined to keep Melissa and Jason apart be it her parents, DeAnna, Molly, etc.

FORT Fan

BTW, great job finding the info DedilyFlea!!!

Wow! That was some quick deciphering! Hope it's dead on...RS is a fun one!
    ...The Heart wants what the Heart wants...

Your welcome. This makes it seem like the problem is Jason's insecurities and Melissa's parents. Wouldn't it be wild if DeAnna is the one who tallks some sense into Jason and tells him to go for it with Melissa????

FORT Fogey

Re: RS Clue in 2/2 Recap

Quote Originally Posted by DedilyFlea;3301512;
    Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. I just found this and didn't see it posted yet:

Once I give the clue, it’s final. I won’t be answering any questions regarding the clue itself, even though I’m sure you’ll have some. The clue is the clue. Do with it what you want. Are you ready? Ok, the first clue is:

“K Moon/Rebecca”

That’s it. Have fun. Come back tomorrow for the “Q&A” session. I think a lot of you will get some answers that you were looking for. And a lot of you will have more questions. Who knows? Maybe it’ll lead to another “Q&A” as we get closer to the finale. But I did want to address a few of the main concerns being asked about what I know. So there you have it. See you tomorrow

He feels that love is something that is forbidden to him, for he saw the hell it made of his parents' relationship.

Nothing can deny the passion that takes root in their hearts from the first moment of their meeting. Not anger, not danger can keep Megan and Ross apart. There is, though, a killer who is determined to try.

Then, of course, there's the romance. Ross and Megan are great characters who struggle for the happy ending they eventually find. I closed it with a happy sigh -- the very best kind.
    I doubt that he has read this book. I doubt any book will be a clue; there is too much material in a book to be applicable. His continuing caution that the clues are obscure is enough for me to not try. Of course they will make sense in hindsight. That just means that they are not good clues. A true clue is decipherable, that is the whole point of having them in the first place.

Last edited by shoepie; 02-03-2009 at 06:56 AM.

Re: RS Clue in 2/2 Recap

Quote Originally Posted by DedilyFlea;3301512;

Once I give the clue, its final. I wont be answering any questions regarding the clue itself, even though Im sure youll have some. The clue is the clue. Do with it what you want. Are you ready? Ok, the first clue is:

K Moon/Rebecca

Thats it. Have fun. Come back tomorrow for the Q&A session. I think a lot of you will get some answers that you were looking for. And a lot of you will have more questions. Who knows? Maybe itll lead to another Q&A as we get closer to the finale. But I did want to address a few of the main concerns being asked about what I know. So there you have it. See you tomorrow

Ooh, I think I have this book on my shelf. I love Rebecca York books. I wonder if Ross being a PI has something to do with it. Does a PI uncover a secret about one of the girls that causes conflict?