Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3322126;
    So whose proposal was recanted? Molly's?

What's the deal with the SCs of Mel and Jason in the Bahamas? Were those after the FRC?
    Capegal, what is your take on that? We know Mel is at the F3 FRC....but could those boat pics have been from somewhere else?

I doubt anything about the Bahama's LOL (OO and 2 different gals proposed to as well)....... and believe they are form NZ - on the Cool Change - there is other SC proof of Melissa at FD. No clue where some of this stuff is coming form - jeepers!!! Even RS says somethings are being over-thought
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3322133;
    I can't get past the fact that RS compared the jaw breaking shock of this season to Brad's. He intimated that the end was even more shocking.

So how could that be? Do we have 2 exact opposite endings to the seasons?

Out of two girls, Brad chose none.
    Fleiss has said in an interview that Brad wasn't feeling it for either one of them.

Jason repeatedly said that, on the other hand, he was in love with both of them.
    Maybe not at the FRC alone, but before this whole saga over, will Jason have somehow ended up with BOTH of them?

This is being bantied all over everywhere in the form of the idea that Melissa ends up F1 at the FRC. They later in real time break up, and he ends up with F2 Molly.

Or with F3 Jillian?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3322130;
    Just thinking about the "hand-picked bachelorette to be F1".
    If that is so, then does the Bachelor REALLY have a choice in who his F1 is?
    Is this show really that pre-determined? Is this a show of free choice or not, or somewhere in between? (as in the old Monkeees song, Shades of Gray). And yet, millions of us still watch...
    I do know that a previous Bach knew very early on who he wanted at his F1. TPTB did not interfere with his F1 choice but had much to say as to his choices for the others in the F4. My source for this information was/is a close personal friend of this Bach but has asked that I not reveal any specific names.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3322130;
    Just thinking about the "hand-picked bachelorette to be F1".
    If that is so, then does the Bachelor REALLY have a choice in who his F1 is?
    Is this show really that pre-determined? Is this a show of free choice or not, or somewhere in between? (as in the old Monkeees song, Shades of Gray). And yet, millions of us still watch...
    As much as those of us who love a romantic story, the backstory alone could leave a sour taste and some who have been invested in a "really in love" story will feel violated. Once the finale is aired and Fleiss has got what he wanted in ratings he will move on to the next scam of a love story. At least when we watch a "love story" in a movie we know it's acting. This "reality" show has very little "reality" left in them. Do we even know if the participants names are "real" or are they given a stage name?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3322133;
    I can't get past the fact that RS compared the jaw breaking shock of this season to Brad's. He intimated that the end was even more shocking.

So how could that be? Do we have 2 exact opposite endings to the seasons?

Out of two girls, Brad chose none.
    Fleiss has said in an interview that Brad wasn't feeling it for either one of them.

Jason repeatedly said that, on the other hand, he was in love with both of them.
    Maybe not at the FRC alone, but before this whole saga over, will Jason have somehow ended up with BOTH of them?

This is being bantied all over everywhere in the form of the idea that Melissa ends up F1 at the FRC. They later in real time break up, and he ends up with F2 Molly.

Or he proposes and recants at the FRC? That would count as being with both of them....even if he was with one only briefly.

I think there are too many reports that Melissa and Jason were infact dating after the FRC to believe that any change of personnel happened at the FRC.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

OK, I apologize in advance for yet another post but this latest version I read and recently quoted has me thinking. The possibility of Melissa leaving around F4 just emerged. And apparently someone mentioned as more than just speculation, but possibly some truth/rumor behind it. Now, the theory is that they back track, do some reshooting and put Melissa in where she wouldn't have been otherwise, then resume the schedule with her in instead of Stephanie. Now that's a lot of expense and trouble for TPTB. So why not "script" the storyline to somehow show her leavng then returning? That would be big drama, right? BUT, if she left because of something unrelated to the "story" (like maybe her family didn't want to participate and theres something in the contracts that allows them to disqualify her) then this is their remedy. They spent 2 weeks in Seattle. Kinda long time. But, maybe they had to work out the legal wranglings of this unforeseen circumstance and then this is how they fixed it.

Bottom line, Melissa is the one he really wanted and ABC almost screwed it up with their "storyline" and "contracts" but Jason "showed real guts" and insisted they make it right. The editors do an "award winning job" to follow the formula. THEN, enter RS who is on to them and their BS "story". He is going to "expose" (Montreal Expos) TPTB as scoundrels. So, Fleiss goes into damage control and starts playing it up as so dramatic they have to have 2 ATFR hours when in fact that's the only way to control the spin without destoying the rest of the episodes. Its too late to change the edit because they've already done it and can't undo it now. They have to do it after the fact.

Again, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3322142;
    Or he proposes and recants at the FRC? That would count as being with both of them....even if he was with one only briefly.
    A great possibility in my view. Maybe the final 3 and/or 2 B'ettes really become friends, and all's well that ends well.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by janda;3322155;
    OK, I apologize in advance for yet another post but this latest version I read and recently quoted has me thinking. The possibility of Melissa leaving around F4 just emerged. And apparently someone mentioned as more than just speculation, but possibly some truth/rumor behind it. Now, the theory is that they back track, do some reshooting and put Melissa in where she wouldn't have been otherwise, then resume the schedule with her in instead of Stephanie. Now that's a lot of expense and trouble for TPTB. So why not "script" the storyline to somehow show her leavng then returning? That would be big drama, right? BUT, if she left because of something unrelated to the "story" (like maybe her family didn't want to participate and theres something in the contracts that allows them to disqualify her) then this is their remedy. They spent 2 weeks in Seattle. Kinda long time. But, maybe they had to work out the legal wranglings of this unforeseen circumstance and then this is how they fixed it.

Bottom line, Melissa is the one he really wanted and ABC almost screwed it up with their "storyline" and "contracts" but Jason "showed real guts" and insisted they make it right. The editors do an "award winning job" to follow the formula. THEN, enter RS who is on to them and their BS "story". He is going to "expose" (Montreal Expos) TPTB as scoundrels. So, Fleiss goes into damage control and starts playing it up as so dramatic they have to have 2 ATFR hours when in fact that's the only way to control the spin without destoying the rest of the episodes. Its too late to change the edit because they've already done it and can't undo it now. They have to do it after the fact.

Again, sorry.
    If this is what happened wonder how many rotten (and some good) tomatoes will be flying at TV sets around the country (a lot of people will be ticked off and still have to deal with cleaning up later). Once the truth comes out, thanks to RS about the baloney they cooked up behind the scenes how many people will boycott the show going forward. Will Fleiss and team face it when they shoot the new Bachelorette show and blame the failure of that show (if it happens on the new star of the show?). They will do anything for ratings and big ad bucks.

What is strange reading through all of our scenarios, is that we care about the Who more than the How. We begin stories focusing on the How, but our real focus is the Who.