Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3322110;
    Thanks for bring that over Ryvetted! I posted that yesterday without much response, but I thought it was very interesting, especially given that it was a comment in RS very first post about his inside info - wasn't it the Jan. 27th post? Sounds like someone does really know something.
    Oh, okay I should have read back further!
    Yep, it was posted on the "1/27 blog" instead of the current one.....

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;3322113;
    Whose initials are JPT?

I think the posters name is justpassinthru

FORT Newbie

I keep thinking about CH (and someone else I think) saying they had to be careful in editting or everyone would know from the beginning who the F1 was because they had such chemistry. Well, even my 10 year old has figured out that Melissa is an obvious - so does that show careful editting to fool the viewers? I don't think so.

This would also explain the "scripted" comment - I don't for one minute believe it is scripted to the point of him being told who he has to pick - but I can believe he's told not to give it away too soon and that it's "scripted" to keep everyone from knowing too soon what is going to happen.

I also can't imagine any of them ever forgiving him for saying Molly is the best kisser on the radio when he has kissed them all. I don't think he would have said that if he was going to pick someone else - he is aware of hurting their feelings. This would also explain Jillian's comment that he didn't lead anyone on.

It would also explain why Melissa's parents didn't want to play along with the HTD.

It also explains Melissa's friends comments that they think she is finally at a point where she values herself more and in future relationships will now allow herself to be used as she has in the past (not a quote but he said something like this). It sounded funny from someone who thought they were meeting Melissa's future husband. A lot of their comments did.

I think everyone was lead to believe it was Melissa to try and distract them from the "too obvious" love story taking place - and that's why the complicated ending. Jason looks bad for not proposing to Melissa because it's what is expected. That's why two after shows - they need to show what they hid - the true love story unfolding. Jason squirms at Molly seeing it because he had a lot of fun with some of the other girls - and because the Melissa edit shows such a connection.

Quote Originally Posted by MelJayFan2009;3322047;
    I'm just speculating here, and I'm actually hoping that I'm wrong.....But consider the evidence we have of Melissa on a North LCD date....All we have is the video footage of Jason and Melissa on the catamaran and them jumping into the water. There aren't any landmarks depicted in that footage that would conclusively prove they were in North NZ. We know that clearly they were not in South NZ, first because they were on a different boat in South NZ and second because the water in South NZ would have been too cold for them to jump into. But just because South NZ has been eliminated, that does not mean that it is conclusively North NZ. There's still the possibility that the catamaran footage was shot later anywhere else in the world that had warm ocean/sea waters during that time of the year, such as the Bahamas as others have suggested.

AAaaa but we have SC'sof Melissa at the F3 RC - and at the FD suite - so how would that fit into your idea above?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

...but they wrote it like JusPassinThru and I thought since it's from RS's blogs, better known as Clue Land, that the caps had a meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3322116;
    Oh, okay I should have read back further!
    Yep, it was posted on the "1/27 blog" instead of the current one.....
    I'm really glad that you posted it again, though - it gives it more credibility as I am no sleuther!

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=glowgirl;3322105;]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3322098;

What about that bossy attitude? When she took the guys down for cooking out and hanging out and not hanging all over her, I knew I had her pegged right first time around.
    If it turns out that every time the "tarnished" one gets "redeemed" in the next season, this will be a never ending chain. Someone is going to be left holding the bag when it's lights out for the show eventually.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3322108;
    Yep! Apparently he did. If the story that he proposed to two women at the FRC and recanted one it would have been 4 proposals in all. How would one refer to one who proposes every few months? Serial........?

So whose proposal was recanted? Molly's?

What's the deal with the SCs of Mel and Jason in the Bahamas? Were those after the FRC?
    Capegal, what is your take on that? We know Mel is at the F3 FRC....but could those boat pics have been from somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3321984;
    The casually dressed Stephanie, was that not the time that she and Jason went to the beach and then legoland? If I recall correctly Stephanie has on the same outfit, as does Jason, for that SC of her getting out of the limo that they both wore on that beach/legoland date.

Also concerning the 2/3 or 2 or 3 or 4 degrees of separation, could it be that Fleiss knows someone who was on staff of Making The Team and THAT was how Melissa was picked to do the show and ultimately be the "F1"? Remember in Matt's season we had Shayne that was hand picked to be the "F1" and it was arranged neatly because Shayne's dad and Fleiss knew each other and had worked on projects together before.

Just thinking about the "hand-picked bachelorette to be the F1".
    If that is so, then does the Bachelor REALLY have a choice in who his F1 is?
    Is this show really that pre-determined? Is the Bachelor "amazingly" pre-coached and re-coached thru all the episodes? Is this a show of free choice or not, or somewhere in between? (as in the old Monkees song, Shades of Gray). And yet, millions of us still watch...
    Last edited by CaFan; 02-14-2009 at 04:10 PM. Reason: added another sentence.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nonobadfish;3322090;
    Well, that would definitely be something we didn't see coming! At the AFTR special, they'd have Jason saying, "I'm sorry everyone...I just didn't fall in love this time."

And then Chris Harrison would jump out and say, "Wait...all is not lost, you dear hopeless romantics out there in TV Land! We'd like to introduce you to our newest engaged couple, Brad Womack and Melissa."

(Don't panic anyone...I'm just kidding!
    I can't get past the fact that RS compared the jaw breaking shock of this season to Brad's. He intimated that the end was even more shocking.

So how could that be? Do we have 2 exact opposite endings to the seasons?

Out of two girls, Brad chose none.
    Fleiss has said in an interview that Brad wasn't feeling it for either one of them.

Jason repeatedly said that, on the other hand, he was in love with both of them.
    Maybe not at the FRC alone, but before this whole saga over, will Jason have somehow ended up with BOTH of them?

This is being bantied all over everywhere in the form of the idea that Melissa ends up F1 at the FRC. They later in real time break up, and he ends up with F2 Molly.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?