Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3321718;
    Here is what another poster said and it makes perfect sense.

Jason ended up with Melissa and she is his fiance now.

Originally on the show she left before F4. Hence no home visit with her family was taped. He really visited Stephanie’s family.

At the FRC Jason proposed to neither of the F2 because he wanted Melissa back. He broke the rules of the show just like Bret Hart did to the WWF in Montreal.

The final 2 became 3 when Mellissa was brought back.

TPTB needed to keep the show flowing accordoing to their formula so they had to go back and edit Melissa into the show later.

It’s no big deal, but RS has turned it into the scandal of the century.

End of story!

I think this has alot of potential and I have thought of a few other things that add up if you go with this theory.

F4 RC. Stephanie was completely stoic and understanding. This may be just her nature and no one was surprised, but she was moooooore than gracious. If this theory has Melissa going home and "missing" the HTDs so they filmed Stephanie's instead, I can totally see Jason and Stephanie talking this out then. Jason realizing the situation and Stephanie agreeing to come back and redo the RC for Jason's sake to interject Melissa back in as if that's the way it really happened.

Also at the F4 RC, Molly was uncharecteristically scared and uncomfortable. Maybe hiding a little animosity?

Also at the F4 RC, Jason doesn't call Naomi out just before? Maybe she was not accepting of the situation and he needed a little time to settle her into how this happened.

Jillian's statement that Jason never led anyone on. Now, he let 3 in stead of 2 go one week as to not lead anyone on. But one act doesn't cover that statement. And for her to make that statement, I believe she has to be in a situation of being let go because how could you assume this to be true if you were F1? So, At the point when this may have happened, he exposed honesty in his feelings and never led anyone to believe they were a clear frontrunner. It would have been obcvious then that no one was safe to assume that they were the ONE and everyone else was just there for the show. (Also, maybe a reason for Molly's look of shattered confidence at the F4 RC)

This may explain Melissa's parents decision to not participate if they even tried. Since she had been let go (or left) then on 2nd thought, we want to come back, maybe they just felt that they didn't want to played as 2nd fiddle. Like, some hard feelings. It may also explain the lack of information about her family from her friends. They may have said they don't really know them when in fact they just wanted to protect their privacy and that was the most sellable story.

Melissa's Seattle date. At that point, Melissa may have been replacing Stephanie. They may have "planned" Stephanie's date but in a bit of foreshadowing, the plans changed when it became Melissa.

I don't know what Bret Hart did to the WWF but, I really think the Montreal clues refers to "expose" (Expos). "Expose" would easily apply to just about any jaw dropping info.

The timing of RS's announcement. I think he may have had this info much earlier than he let on. Because its so crazy to think that they could pull it off seamlessly. He revealed it on Tuesday before the bait and switch episode. So from that point on he can show us what was "real time" and what was edited in.

I think this may also play into the F4 becomes F3 but not F2. I think that from F4 to F2 is "muddy". I think that the normal progression of girls gets all mixed up for a while and doesn't get fully straightened out until F2.

Sorry, I know its long

Quote Originally Posted by kindaobsessed;3322093;
    My thoughts are:

Molly and Melissa are F2 - Melissa gets out of limo first, Jason tells her she is not the chosen one...they talk..they cry...he changes his mind. Melissa leaves in the limo, Molly comes he lets Molly go. Melissa comes back and he then proposes to her. This would clear up "i was in love with 2 girls". And the "the ending you never saw coming"

RS info - Jason always knew it was Melissa but Fliess made him do it this way to create the drama for TV...RS did not know how they were going to edit it just he was just waiting and seeing
    YES! That makes the most sense of all! We all know that the producers are constantly fiddling with contestants' emotions.....I'm going to bet that this is the big jaw-dropping ending!!!

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=jlccaz;3322002;]My understanding is that NONE of the principal players is going to emerge unscathed image-wise, except perhaps for Jillian who got out of Dodge just in time. After we see/know more after the after the final rose, perhaps there will be an opportunity for redemption. Brad has been universally redeemed, IMO. Isn't it Deanna's turn to be redeemed for choosing not to agree to marry Jason?[/QUOTE]

Probably so if you can magically do something about that inflammatory down on the knee proposal scene and the poor F1 editing!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Not sure if this was brought over here and this comment could have sparked our discussion to begin with.....since we've been tossing around the idea that Jason doesn't propose at the FRC......

I think the following post just adds more weight to the idea and of course it could be anyone, but early yesterday, a poster on RS's board wrote this and it's just the "tone" of this message that rings true:

"JusPassnThru | February 13th, 2009

I’ve been rolling on the floor laughing for days now! Thank you so much for the best laughs I’ve had in a long time.

OK, so Jason and his “future bride” (who shall remain nameless …. for the moment) don’t get the usual Fleiss edit. Oh wait! Maybe it IS the usual Fleiss edit! ;-) Maybe they don’t get common and every-day love story. But they DO have a love story (trust me on this). So what if Jason didn’t propose in NZ at the end of the show? Oh wait! Could it be he proposed in Montreal after the show? Ummmmm did I really say that out loud? :-)

Personally, I don’t care much how they got there. I’m just glad they did.

And how do I know that you might ask. Well, let’s just say “I do”.

Have a wonderful weekend Steve. And a Happy Valentines Day to ALL. Don’t spend all weekend writing your next blog. Get out there and find YOURSELF a valentine! :-)

And remember — I’m JusPassnThru"

[QUOTE=Bloomers;3322098;]
    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3322002;
    My understanding is that NONE of the principal players is going to emerge unscathed image-wise, except perhaps for Jillian who got out of Dodge just in time. After we see/know more after the after the final rose, perhaps there will be an opportunity for redemption. Brad has been universally redeemed, IMO. Isn't it Deanna's turn to be redeemed for choosing not to agree to marry Jason?[/QUOTE]

Probably so if you can magically do something about that inflammatory down on the knee proposal scene and the poor F1 editing!
    What about that bossy attitude? When she took the guys down for cooking out and hanging out and not hanging all over her, I knew I had her pegged right first time around.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3322101;
    Not sure if this was brought over here and this comment could have sparked our discussion to begin with.....since we've been tossing around the idea that Jason doesn't propose at the FRC......

I think the following post just adds more weight to the idea and of course it could be anyone, but early yesterday, a poster on RS's board wrote this and it's just the "tone" of this message that rings true:

I’ve been rolling on the floor laughing for days now! Thank you so much for the best laughs I’ve had in a long time.

OK, so Jason and his “future bride” (who shall remain nameless …. for the moment) don’t get the usual Fleiss edit. Oh wait! Maybe it IS the usual Fleiss edit! ;-) Maybe they don’t get common and every-day love story. But they DO have a love story (trust me on this). So what if Jason didn’t propose in NZ at the end of the show? Oh wait! Could it be he proposed in Montreal after the show? Ummmmm did I really say that out loud? :-)

Have a wonderful weekend Steve. And a Happy Valentines Day to ALL. Don’t spend all weekend writing your next blog. Get out there and find YOURSELF a valentine! :-)

This could mean Jillian (Montreal Canada) or Mel (the other Montreal).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3322000;
    QUESTION:

Would Jason reallly propose to 3 different women in one year?????
    Yep! Apparently he did. If the story that he proposed to two women at the FRC and recanted one it would have been 4 proposals in all. How would one refer to one who proposes every few months? Serial........?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3322101;

Thanks for bringing that over Ryvetted! I posted that yesterday without much response, but I thought it was very interesting, especially given that it was a comment in RS very first post about his inside info - wasn't it the Jan. 27th post? Sounds like someone does really know something.

eta - I especially thought the "I do" sounded interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3322110;
    Thanks for bring that over Ryvetted! I posted that yesterday without much response, but I thought it was very interesting, especially given that it was a comment in RS very first post about his inside info - wasn't it the Jan. 27th post? Sounds like someone does really know something.

eta - I especially thought the "I do" sounded interesting!

Whose initials are JPT?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3322038;
    Someone posted a French to English translation of Montreal (French is the predominant language in Montreal) ... the translation was "cousin" IIRC.
    No it doesn't mean. Cousin is cousin in French. Mount Royal (the mountain) is 232 metres high is one of eight Monteregian hills and one of the key geographical and topographical landmarks in the region. It is not an extinct volcano – this is but a myth.

Historically it was referred to as “Hochelega” because of the nearby Iroquoian fortified village of the same name. It was first discovered by Jacques Cartier in 1535, then after its disappearance, Samuel de Champlain who, in 1642, settled here with his companions founded the village of Village-Marie (City of Mary).

The expression “Mont Royal” was first used by Jacques Cartier when he made his second voyage to Hochelega. In his diaries, he was referring to the mountain and not the village. He is simply situating Hochelega in relation to the mountain that he named mont Royal (note the small “m” and capital “R” – in 16th century French the word réal was a variant of the word Royal, hence the name Mont_Réal and finally as Montréal.

Nonetheless, from its beginning both the settlement of Ville-Marie (Hochelega previously) and the mountain were referred to as Montréal as well as on some maps of the period.

And that is your Canadian history lesson for the day!