Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

You mean they only show us that much. Assumptions are dangerous things.

Melissa and Brad would make a cute couple.
    No they wouldn't
    Last edited by jelle; 02-14-2009 at 03:31 PM.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3322062;
    Huh? I am not French Canadian but was born and raised in Montreal - I have never hear that Montreal means cousin.
    The French word for cousin is cousine, relative is famille. In the French to English dictionary, Montreal means Montreal. (My daughter is in her third year of French! )

OK, so didn't RS say there were no reshoots? To me, that means there is no way Melissa leaves and comes back and they reshoot everything all over again.

FORT Chocolate Lover JabbasSweetie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by evalea;3322057;
    I think that the idea that the F1 leaves early, and is edited back into the show to follow its regular format, goes with one of the statements RS made about the editors deserving extra credit - because thats one heck of a editing job to make a former bachelorette look like she's still in the process.
    It also kind of goes with the idea its hard to wrap your head around how they did it, and why really - are they so attached to the format that they can't go against it - and if Jason did, that would go with the gutsy move.

If Mel is the F1 and her HTD was shot later, and she had been previously dumped, then its not hard to imagine that her parents are really angry at J for hurting her previously and have no intention of welcoming him and the cameras into their home. Same goes for the brother.

It also fits with the notion that the timeline is all over the place. I also think its pretty jawdropping that all this would have gone on behind the scenes and yet edited to look like the process was proceeding according to 'script'.

Of course my other theory is that J and Mel were the 'scripted' couple or Fleiss backup should it not pan out with any of the other girls. Hence not seeing a love story. Only in reality they really did fall for each other and didn't know about it, each just thinking the other is acting. So they went through the motions, and then after the FRC parted ways - then J breaks down, as does Mel, having realized that they really did love each other. (Hence don't read too much into there not being a love story). Then comes a meeting after the FRC where they run into each others arms and realize that true love has indeed been found and they really DO want to be together

(*sigh*) Fleiss should hire you!

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3321825;
    So according to Freedom's theory, Mel left at F5 and then was brought back for F2? But how would that explain the F4 RC that we just saw....when Naomi left? Did they film several different RCs for F5 and F4? RS said no re-shoots.....does not exclude the possibility of multiple shoots?

Possible?
    Anything's possible. But I still think that "Happy Couple" is Fleiss's blanket (hope it's one of your microfiber ones, RS) that covers his behiney in interviews and may not necessarily indicate who is the feminine half of that couple at any given point in time.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3322067;
    ok, so RS says that there is something really big that we are all missing from his post. So, when I read his Jan 27 announcement the only thing that was 'big' (other than the announcement itself) was the "DO NOT believe everything you see or read". Probably totally off track but could DO NOT refer to something or someone or someplace. Think it's about the only thing that hasn't been hashed over a million times.
    Well, the only think I always think about when I read the " Do Not believe anything you see or read" is that maybe RS is telling us not to believe everything that HE writes, so what we read!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;3322075;
    Melissa and Brad would make a cute couple.
    Well, that would definitely be something we didn't see coming! At the AFTR special, they'd have Jason saying, "I'm sorry everyone...I just didn't fall in love this time."

And then Chris Harrison would jump out and say, "Wait...all is not lost, you dear hopeless romantics out there in TV Land! We'd like to introduce you to our newest engaged couple, Brad Womack and Melissa."

(Don't panic anyone...I'm just kidding!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3322054;
    I wish I could find that post ... because when I plug it in for the translation, I don't get anything.
    Originally Montreal was called Ville Marie and the french explorer, Jaques Cartier, named the mountain in this village Mont Royal for the french king (roi = king). Later Ville Marie's name was changed to Montreal.

I think the person who said montreal = cousin was pulling your leg.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3322044;
    And RS is living in texas too ....
    I live in Texas And we're going to secede from the wacko liberal USA!!!

Back to the show: As I continue to pour over the shows and the forums it really occurs to me how fake and insincere Melissa was when she told Jason he wouldn't meet her parents. She was almost giggling. But ya'll are also so right how little he kisses Jillian with much passion. I just keep thinking about Chris proding Jason to talk about more than the obvious connection with Melissa.

My thoughts are:

Molly and Melissa are F2 - Melissa gets out of limo first, Jason tells her she is not the chosen one...they talk..they cry...he changes his mind. Melissa leaves in the limo, Molly comes he lets Molly go. Melissa comes back and he then proposes to her. This would clear up "i was in love with 2 girls". And the "the ending you never saw coming"

RS info - Jason always knew it was Melissa but Fliess made him do it this way to create the drama for TV...RS did not know how they were going to edit it just he was just waiting and seeing