Page 51 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051525354555657585960611011515511051 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;3301262;
    New rumors (unsubstaniated source) are that Jason fell for Melissa early on but did not let Melissa know this. Some of the ladies were actually in on it and most of the filming and activities revolved around this plot (kissing scenes, kissing contests, questions, delayed dates...) which added to Melissa's stress. After I read this "spoiler" I actually began to wonder if Molly is one of the ladies who was supposedly in on it. It would make the most sense and I bet at F2 we see Jason thanking her for helping him find true love instead of the usual dumping/heart break scene.
    Most of the women--as in Shayne's season--would be furious with such a set-up. And even though that season's was a pre-arranged proposal (not unlike a pre-arranged funeral), the F2 wasn't "in" on it. I find it difficult to believe that any self-respecting "girl" would cooperate or be complicit in such an arrangement. They'd be the ones asking--no, demanding--to be let go.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;3301262;
    New rumors (unsubstaniated source) are that Jason fell for Melissa early on but did not let Melissa know this. Some of the ladies were actually in on it and most of the filming and activities revolved around this plot (kissing scenes, kissing contests, questions, delayed dates...) which added to Melissa's stress. After I read this "spoiler" I actually began to wonder if Molly is one of the ladies who was supposedly in on it. It would make the most sense and I bet at F2 we see Jason thanking her for helping him find true love instead of the usual dumping/heart break scene.
    YES! I want to believe this rumor. Now THAT would be jaw-dropping -- to have the F2 in on the plan.

FORT Newbie

It took me forever to download the Bonnie Hunt interview last night but when i finally watched it, i was sure that Melissa would be the F1. Jason looked like he was annoyed that she had said it and guilty, like a child who is caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Tonight though, i really had a chance to look at the women's hair and i am convinced that the hair of the woman in the swimsuit in NZ is either Jillian's or Deanna's. No one elses hair is that thick and long. Can anyone else explain this?

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3301273;
    Most of the women--as in Shayne's season--would be furious with such a set-up. And even though that season's was a pre-arranged proposal (not unlike a pre-arranged funeral), the F2 wasn't "in" on it. I find it difficult to believe that any self-respecting "girl" would cooperate or be complicit in such an arrangement. They'd be the ones asking--no, demanding--to be let go.
    Well, wouldn't that fit into the "difficult to get your head around" clue from RS? After I read that spoiler I've been trying to think back in my head of previous episodes to see where it might fit or not. Watching tonights episode is where I saw the possibility of Molly playing along.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3301269;
    Talk about a bad hometown date, can you imagine if the mom asked Jason to say the euology over the dead dove, and then the mom cooked it and served it to him for dinner.
    Ychhhhh. Fleiss better watch out: the next thing he knows PETA will be picketing the WTA filming. I think they should at least tell us how the darn thing died--avian flu (drug resistant strain), shotgun pellets or a suicidal flight into the sliding glass doors.

PS (sorry to double-post) I guess instead of saying TB show has "jumped the shark" we can say it's "buried the dove."

I'm with you, Minney. It would also fit with Jason's image of not giving out the 6th rose because he didn't want to lead anyone on. AND....he couldn't lead on the F2 and have her heart broken the way his was with D. Can't you just see it? He'd say that he just couldn't have someone else feel the kind of pain he felt last time. This is the perfect scenario!!!!! I think this is the perfect ending!!!! There is no F2, because there was only the F1 all along!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3301286;
    Ychhhhh. Fleiss better watch out: the next thing he knows PETA will be picketing the WTA filming. I think they should at least tell us how the darn thing died--avian flu (drug resistant strain), shotgun pellets or a suicidal flight into the sliding glass doors.
    I'll bet there are some card-carrying PETA members who'd love to throw some blood on Stephanie's vest too.

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3301287;
    PS (sorry to double-post) I guess instead of saying TB show has "jumped the shark" we can say it's "buried the dove."
    P.S. I may just have to change my avatar to a dove.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;3301282;
    Well, wouldn't that fit into the "difficult to get your head around" clue from RS? After I read that spoiler I've been trying to think back in my head of previous episodes to see where it might fit or not. Watching tonights episode is where I saw the possibility of Molly playing along.
    I doubt Molly is in on it...did you see her face when she thought he was not going to give her the rose tonight..that was not fake..and working at Kohl's does not mean actress. Also, she is very close to her parents would she put them through this if she was not in this to find love...she had a bad 3 yr. relationship and to me wants the real thing..now this show and finding the real thing is another story.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3301273;

I agree - who would want to be a part of that?? Makes absolutely no sense. Melissa's not that lovable that the girls would want to set her up with Jason and think it was fun and cute

Maybe RS's real objective is to see what kind of scenarios people can come up with ... and then right a book
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club