Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

I think that the idea that the F1 leaves early, and is edited back into the show to follow its regular format, goes with one of the statements RS made about the editors deserving extra credit - because thats one heck of a editing job to make a former bachelorette look like she's still in the process.
    It also kind of goes with the idea its hard to wrap your head around how they did it, and why really - are they so attached to the format that they can't go against it - and if Jason did, that would go with the gutsy move.

If Mel is the F1 and her HTD was shot later, and she had been previously dumped, then its not hard to imagine that her parents are really angry at J for hurting her previously and have no intention of welcoming him and the cameras into their home. Same goes for the brother.

It also fits with the notion that the timeline is all over the place. I also think its pretty jawdropping that all this would have gone on behind the scenes and yet edited to look like the process was proceeding according to 'script'.

Of course my other theory is that J and Mel were the 'scripted' couple or Fleiss backup should it not pan out with any of the other girls. Hence not seeing a love story. Only in reality they really did fall for each other and didn't know about it, each just thinking the other is acting. So they went through the motions, and then after the FRC parted ways - then J breaks down, as does Mel, having realized that they really did love each other. (Hence don't read too much into there not being a love story). Then comes a meeting after the FRC where they run into each others arms and realize that true love has indeed been found and they really DO want to be together
    Admiting you have a problem it is the first step in a 12 step program for reality TV addicts...unfortunately every time I manage the first step, they go put another reality show on the TV

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3322049;
    Now that would be a good clue.
    Huh? I am not French Canadian but was born and raised in Montreal - I have never heard that Montreal means cousin.
    Last edited by Silver18; 02-14-2009 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;3322056;
    I don't think the Jeremy gf connection is real. The gf was not a DCC at the same time as Melissa. If I'm not mistaken, she would have been in college then.

Now......Jenni from last season was a one time DCC, but then didn't make the squad (correct me if I'm wrong) so she could know Melissa from DCC and Jenni made an appearance on the Deanna show, so she knows Jeremy although for some reason she liked Jesse better. Jenni who might know Melissa from DCC definitely knows Brad who is from Texas where Melissa lives, but Brad is not in the same town, but Jeremy is in the same town and we know that he knows Jenni who could know Melissa. Don't forget that Melissa and Deanna are both Greek and both know Jason and Deanna knows Jeremy who lives in Dallas and who knows Brad and Reality Steve. I don't know if Reality Steve actually knows Brad though.

Maybe I'll email him.

Yep ... such a small Bachelor/ette world.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3321815;
    Not to confuse anyone even more but could the riddle F4 becomes F3 but not F2 have anything to do with the 2/3 clue?
    As BritLit astutely pointed out, the Oracle spoke in riddles and Olympians had trouble interpreting those riddles. I wonder if the riddle itself hasn't morphed since it was pronounced from Mt. Olympus? Maybe something got lost in the translation?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;3322056;
    I don't think the Jeremy gf connection is real. The gf was not a DCC at the same time as Melissa. If I'm not mistaken, she would have been in college then.

Now......Jenni from last season was a one time DCC, but then didn't make the squad (correct me if I'm wrong) so she could know Melissa from DCC and Jenni made an appearance on the Deanna show, so she knows Jeremy although for some reason she liked Jesse better. Jenni who might know Melissa from DCC definitely knows Brad who is from Texas where Melissa lives, but Brad is not in the same town, but Jeremy is in the same town and we know that he knows Jenni who could know Melissa. Don't forget that Melissa and Deanna are both Greek and both know Jason and Deanna knows Jeremy who lives in Dallas and who knows Brad and Reality Steve. I don't know if Reality Steve actually knows Brad though.

Maybe I'll email him.
    Glowgirl, I don't know if Reality Steve actually knows Brad, but back in his October posts he talks about having a thirty minute conversation with Brad and they agreed to have a recorded conversation the very next night. Then Brad canceled by text, later sending an email saying it was time to move on past his bachelor experience. So we can at least throw Brad into the mix as a possible Texas connection!

That was in Reality Steve's October 6th post. I REALLY did go back and reread all these things recently...I promise I'm not an RS stalker.

ok, so RS says that there is something really big that we are all missing from his post. So, when I read his Jan 27 announcement the only thing that was 'big' (other than the announcement itself) was the "DO NOT believe everything you see or read". Probably totally off track but could DO NOT refer to something or someone or someplace. Think it's about the only thing that hasn't been hashed over a million times.

FORT Fanatic

The thing is though if Melissa came back, wouldn't it be more exciting for the show to show Melissa coming back? And Fleiss himself said as soon as we think it's over it's...not.

Quote Originally Posted by nonobadfish;3322066;
    Glowgirl, I don't know if Reality Steve actually knows Brad, but back in his October posts he talks about having a thirty minute conversation with Brad and they agreed to have a recorded conversation the very next night. Then Brad canceled by text, later sending an email saying it was time to move on past his bachelor experience. So we can at least throw Brad into the mix as a possible Texas connection!

That was in Reality Steve's October 6th post. I REALLY did go back and reread all these things recently...I promise I'm not an RS stalker.
    Melissa and Brad would make a cute couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3321878;
    I am just going to throw out one of those common sense comments that land with a kabang.
    If this thing is totally scripted, and if Jason is not a good actor as per his words and what we saw on the GH segment, why is this man shown on the balcony to be squalling in anquish for all the world as if he has just been delivered the news that he has lost his beloved only child when it supposedly has to do with the scripted love of one of these final two contestants?

1. Either it is not scripted to the extent we are led to believe.

2. That screencap is not about the FRC

3. Jason is a much finer actor than he has led everyone to believe in which case maybe that poster who said repeatedly that what we have been missing in RS's account was that Jason's true intent in this whole thing is to somehow get into the entertainment business.

Something just doesn't add up here with what we are shown and what RS is intimating. What is it?

I don't know, and I am not ready or willing to call either man a liar, but it sounds to me like they may be standing on different ends of the spectrum here.
    If I had sold my soul to Fleiss and I still had a heart remaining, I would be anguished if I treated people badly.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Spence;3322053;
    She was at the Country Club Dahling....you know pinkies up and all that. JK
    Did you also notice when he left her parents home that he only kissed her one time and quick compared to the others?