Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

And we can add Jenni Croft to the Dallas/Texas mix, too. She was a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader 2003-2004. She didn't overlap with Melissa, but it does make one wonder if the Dirty D is indeed Dallas...

Of course, being a professional cheerleader probably is a good way to get the opportunity to do these kind of reality shows (and I don't mean anything by that...I love cheerleaders).

Yet...
    Jenni appears on Deanna's Bachelorette show and helps her give the first impression rose to Jesse.

RS says that Jeremy's girlfriend and Melissa aren't connected. But could Melissa be connected to Jenni?

Not that this is necessarily meaningful, but it does kinda make you go hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3321958;
    Regarding the degrees of separation ... bachelor's/bachelorettes have in the past gone on the show because of a previous friend having gone on.

This is true with Jason, he knew Bevin, saw her on the show, and later auditioned.

Bettina was approached because she was friends with Tessa, and apparently Tessa let TPTB know about her.

Jason is connected to DeAnna as well as all the bachelors on her season. Jeremy is connected to the DCC, as well as RS. How many connections come out of Texas? Brad, Jeremy, Melissa.

Melissa and Molly have a connection through their father's ... both working for the same company.

Are there any other connections with respect to Jason, Melissa, Molly and Jillian?

Is the dirty with a capital D referencing Dallas? DeAnna? So many connections to Texas in this season.
    And RS is living in texas too ....

Quote Originally Posted by nonobadfish;3322039;
    And we can add Jenni Croft to the Dallas/Texas mix, too. She was a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader 2003-2004. She didn't overlap with Melissa, but it does make one wonder if the Dirty D is indeed Dallas...

Of course, being a professional cheerleader probably is a good way to get the opportunity to do these kind of reality shows (and I don't mean anything by that...I love cheerleaders).

Yet...
    Jenni appears on Deanna's Bachelorette show and helps her give the first impression rose to Jesse.

RS says that Jeremy's girlfriend and Melissa aren't connected. But could Melissa be connected to Jenni?

Not that this is necessarily meaningful, but it does kinda make you go hmmm....
    I definitely wouldn't be surprised in Jenni and Melissa know each other. I believe Jenni would probably still be in contact with some of the cheerleaders from DCC and Melissa probably has met her possibly. I think it is interesting that they are tied in together somehow.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3321774;
    Then how does Melissa have a North NZ LCD date?
    I'm just speculating here, and I'm actually hoping that I'm wrong.....But consider the evidence we have of Melissa on a North LCD date....All we have is the video footage of Jason and Melissa on the catamaran and them jumping into the water. There aren't any landmarks depicted in that footage that would conclusively prove they were in North NZ. We know that clearly they were not in South NZ, first because they were on a different boat in South NZ and second because the water in South NZ would have been too cold for them to jump into. But just because South NZ has been eliminated, that does not mean that it is conclusively North NZ. There's still the possibility that the catamaran footage was shot later anywhere else in the world that had warm ocean/sea waters during that time of the year, such as the Bahamas as others have suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3322038;
    Someone posted a French to English translation of Montreal (French is the predominant language in Montreal) ... the translation was "cousin" IIRC.
    Now that would be a good clue.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3322002;
    My understanding is that NONE of the principal players is going to emerge unscathed image-wise, except perhaps for Jillian who got out of Dodge just in time. After we see/know more after the after the final rose, perhaps there will be an opportunity for redemption. Brad has been universally redeemed, IMO. Isn't it Deanna's turn to be redeemed for choosing not to agree to marry Jason?
    I think they scripted DeAnna to say something to Jason to "change his mind" and go after the woman he really loves. (It's not too late, you still have a chance, you haven't proposed yet.) I believe she sends him after Melissa, but don't have any evidence except for the screencaps. So this way DeAnna gets some credit from the regular viewing audience for giving Jason his true love 4ever happy ending.

But we'll learn after it was actually scripted, Jason never intended to choose someone else. I'm not sure if Jason knew how wishy-washy this would make him look, he might have thought, "they always make the bachelor/ette appear conflicted, they forced DeAnna to pretend like she actually might want to marry me, this isn't any different."

There's probably a lot more to it (because this alone isn't that shocking or jawdropping) but I won't be surprised if DeAnna saving the day plays a part in the finale. She gets her redemption for rejecting Jason at the Bette 4 FRC. I feel that was planned and agreed to by Jason/De/TPTB beforehand, I don't believe he got to F2 because she actually saw a future with him. A lot of Jason fans would be shocked and maybe even angry to learn Jason was playing a role on Bette 4 and he knew going into the proposal that he would be kept on his knee for an hour, etc. His reward for playing along was his own Bachelor show (which is what he signed up for in the first place). JMO!

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3321796;
    I want to know what kind of credibility RS has and if he has uncovered any scoop other than Mer & Ian's break-up. My question is: although he has been blogging for years, is he famous for sleuthing? Even his first 2 clues did not give us any real answers, so why I should believe every word he's written? I am really puzzled.
    I tend to believe someone who has consistently blogged about the show in a snarky, non-spoilerish, non-sensational manner who is clearly positioned geographically and professionally with "connections" that are the ACTUAL kind of connections that Fleiss's puppets have--not "true love forever connections" but the 6 degrees of separation connections that are 2-3 degrees of separation in the incestuous world of this show, as Steve says. I guess what puzzles me most--given the show's track record--is why I should listen to a one-sentence posting of "I know that Melissa and Jason are together forever." Why should I believe that? This is not a slam on any poster, but rather my comparative analysis of data.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3322014;
    I couldn't help but notice how Molly walked up to Jason. She didn't seem too excited to see him, not like the other girls.
    She was at the Country Club Dahling....you know pinkies up and all that. JK

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3322049;
    Now that would be a good clue.

I wish I could find that post ... because when I plug it in for the translation, I don't get anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3322016;
    Well, if this is so, how does Molly fit into it? Does it have something to do with the degrees of separation?

Molly/Melissa's connection ... through their fathers

Melissa/Jason's connection ... through Jeremy and DCC

Is DeAnna connected to all of them? There's more to DeAnna than just going to NZ to give advice.

I don't think the Jeremy gf connection is real. The gf was not a DCC at the same time as Melissa. If I'm not mistaken, she would have been in college then.

Now......Jenni from last season was a one time DCC, but then didn't make the squad (correct me if I'm wrong) so she could know Melissa from DCC and Jenni made an appearance on the Deanna show, so she knows Jeremy although for some reason she liked Jesse better. Jenni who might know Melissa from DCC definitely knows Brad who is from Texas where Melissa lives, but Brad is not in the same town, but Jeremy is in the same town and we know that he knows Jenni who could know Melissa. Don't forget that Melissa and Deanna are both Greek and both know Jason and Deanna knows Jeremy who lives in Dallas and who knows Brad and Reality Steve. I don't know if Reality Steve actually knows Brad though.

Maybe I'll email him.