Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3321990;
    This doesn't have to do with RS directly, but it could tie into the whole mess.

Is it possible that Molly was supposed to be F1? She got the most intimate one-on-one date by far. It also happened to be the third such date ("third time's the charm"). Melissa was supposed to be an early front-runner who left sooner than expected....hence the rumors that she left before F4 and then returned somehow.

At the F5 RC, confident Molly (who got to walk around Seattle alone with Jason) suddenly gets scared and says "I think it's me" (who's leaving). But she might have been coached to say that, or faking it, to cast doubt on herself as F1. It seemed odd given how comfortable she had been earlier in the episode. She was stung by the fact that Melissa got to see Ty; but would she really have expected herself to leave before Naomi or even Stephanie?

This could explain the rumor that Mel and Molly got into a fight at the F3 RC. Molly might have been upset about Mel's return (if that actually happened) and feeling like Mel being with her in the F2 was a far greater threat than she had expected to face.
    Molly is very astute and she saw how the other girls were opening up to Jason, unlike herself who has been holding off and waiting for her parent's approval of him. I don't think she was faking it, but I think she was panicing because at that moment she realized that her hesitancy in opening up may now have caused her big tme.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3322007;
    Molly is very astute and she saw how the other girls were opening up to Jason, unlike herself who has been holding off and waiting for her parent's approval of him. I don't think she was faking it, but I think she was panicing because at that moment she realized that her hesitancy in opening up may now have caused her big tme.
    Perhaps you're right. Still, she was also a bit stand-offish at the HTD. Apparently she opens up more next episode.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3321871;
    I'm curious about them spending 2 weeks in Seattle. How does that work within the timeline.

Mel had the houseboat date; Naomi had the helicopter date; and Stephanie, Molly and Jillian had the group date. What did they do for 2 weeks?
    I think that basically Seattle was the base for the different activities vs going back to LA. Meaning that they spent the week in Seattle, had the RC, then from there went to HTD's, came back to Seattle for the other RC, then the remaining 3 went to NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3322010;
    Perhaps you're right. Still, she was also a bit stand-offish at the HTD. Apparently she opens up more next episode.
    I couldn't help but notice how Molly walked up to Jason. She didn't seem too excited to see him, not like the other girls.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3322002;
    My understanding is that NONE of the principal players is going to emerge unscathed image-wise, except perhaps for Jillian who got out of Dodge just in time. After we see/know more after the after the final rose, perhaps there will be an opportunity for redemption. Brad has been universally redeemed, IMO. Isn't it Deanna's turn to be redeemed for choosing not to agree to marry Jason?

Well, if this is so, how does Molly fit into it? Does it have something to do with the degrees of separation?

Molly/Melissa's connection ... through their fathers

Melissa/Jason's connection ... through Jeremy and DCC

Is DeAnna connected to all of them? There's more to DeAnna than just going to NZ to give advice.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3322002;
    My understanding is that NONE of the principal players is going to emerge unscathed image-wise, except perhaps for Jillian who got out of Dodge just in time. After we see/know more after the after the final rose, perhaps there will be an opportunity for redemption. Brad has been universally redeemed, IMO. Isn't it Deanna's turn to be redeemed for choosing not to agree to marry Jason?
    I am more than happy to redeem Deanna for not marrying Jason. What I cannot redeem is her attitude and selfish (IMO) behavior that was displayed throughout 2 seasons of The Bach/ette. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by nonobadfish;3321908;
    Thanks, MelJayFan2009...but not brilliant enough. Maybe I just need another glass of wine but I guess I ought to at least wait until tonight!

I did go back and read Reality Steve's postings and it still seems to me that he says over and over that the who is not the shocker.

But he does keep saying we are missing something big that he is writing, and the only thing that I haven't seen a LOT of comments on is the fact that he keeps mentioning degrees of separation. Some on this board have talked about it, but I don't know if we have come up with a good tie in from the show.

I do know that Reality Steve is enough of a Six Degrees of Separation believer that he is a member of the Six Degrees of Separation Group on Facebook (yes...I am a facebook friend along with hundreds of others. I think he accepts anyone who wants to be his friend).

And he keeps mentioning the degrees of separation in his posts...he even says that it's not six degrees but more like 2 or 3 or 4.

Six degrees of separation is the theory that everyone in the world can be tied to another person by using no more than six people that they know. For example, MelJayFan2009 and I don't know each other, but perhaps her third cousin is a best friend of the high school teacher of the next door neighbor of my college roommate. That's five or six degrees of separation (I don't know exactly how you count it) and the theory is that everyone in the world is connected this way.

So when RS keeps mentioning this and saying 2 or 3 or 4 degrees of separation, I wonder if he is trying to tell us that there are relationships that are closer than they seem among The Bachelor group. He has already said that Melissa and Jeremy's girlfriend Amy Reese both being DCC is not relevant and that as far as he knows, Jason and Melissa did NOT know each other before filming.

So who else could it be that is connected? And what, if anything, does that point us to?

And does that 2 to 3 degrees of separation have anything to do with the 2/3 clue?
    What about Melissa and Deanna??? I keep seeing posts saying that they could be related. So if your conclusion regarding the degrees of separation is correct, he could be telling us the Melissa and Deanna are related. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3322024;
    What about Melissa and Deanna??? I keep seeing posts saying that they could be related. So if your conclusion regarding the degrees of separation is correct, he could be telling us the Melissa and Deanna are related. jmo
    This would be interesting. You never know? I still think her family situation is somewhat fishy. I smell something with that.

FORT Fogey

They do sort of look alike and both are Greek. I wouldn't be surprised.

Someone posted a French to English translation of Montreal (French is the predominant language in Montreal) ... the translation was "cousin" IIRC.