Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by nonobadfish;3321969;

And he does mention 2 to 3 degrees separation, so I think it might be a pretty close connection.

In one of the articles I read it says that Brad from Meredith's season is connected to Molly through marriage ... did we get a close look at Molly's brother-in-law?

FORT Fogey

This doesn't have to do with RS directly, but it could tie into the whole mess.

Is it possible that Molly was supposed to be F1? She got the most intimate one-on-one date by far. It also happened to be the third such date ("third time's the charm"). Melissa was supposed to be an early front-runner who left sooner than expected....hence the rumors that she left before F4 and then returned somehow.

At the F5 RC, confident Molly (who got to walk around Seattle alone with Jason) suddenly gets scared and says "I think it's me" (who's leaving). But she might have been coached to say that, or faking it, to cast doubt on herself as F1. It seemed odd given how comfortable she had been earlier in the episode. She was stung by the fact that Melissa got to see Ty; but would she really have expected herself to leave before Naomi or even Stephanie?

This could explain the rumor that Mel and Molly got into a fight at the F3 RC. Molly might have been upset about Mel's return (if that actually happened) and feeling like Mel being with her in the F2 was a far greater threat than she had expected to face.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by funkymummy;3321803;
    FYI,

I just emailed RS and asked:

I was thinking, not sure if anyone has guessed this yet, could Melissa possiblyhave had a baby when she was really young and given up for adoption? she breaksthe news, Jason is upset at knowing that, questions why, what kind of mother she"could" be to Ty, and decides past was past, she was young, did whatwas right for her at the time, and HAS THE GUTS to accept, move on, and proposeanyway?

and his reply was nope.
    Will he tell you if you're on the right track?

This is what I think: Jason is in love with Jillian just like Deanna fell for Graham, but it is not reciprocated, so just as Deanna did they go on with the show to make good TV. After all they are under contract to make a show.

In the first interview with Jason, he said he wished 'she' (his fiance) didn't have to watch the show. I think he does care about Melissa, but Jillian was his first choice. Deanna comes to tell him not to go through with an engagement if the one he really loved was not interested. Thing is, I don't know what they should do when Graham/Jillian doesn't like them back. I think Jason is sincere, but what do you do when caught in such a situation.

Quote Originally Posted by gigi0909;3321851;
    The solution to the RS drama has been solved! Go to the comments of Reality Steve's latest blog-#581....Makes perfect sense...Melissa left prior to final four... and then brought back. Stephanie was actually in final four...she had a hometown date-people in Huntsville swear there was a filming.. Also there would be no hometown date for Melissa- and why

A Her parents were a no show and

B Why she was in a suite during the hometown date

Go read the comment...the most plausible scenerio yet!
    If they're going to shoot a fake HTD with her friends at a later date, why not just shoot one with the parents?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3321774;
    Then how does Melissa have a North NZ LCD date?
    And that would actually account for why Jillian doesn't appear to with the SC's we have. That would also account for the sc's we have of what might be the first proposal to Melissa with the freckles/moles.

QUESTION:

Would Jason reallly propose to 3 different women in one year?????

My understanding is that NONE of the principal players is going to emerge unscathed image-wise, except perhaps for Jillian who got out of Dodge just in time. After we see/know more after the after the final rose, perhaps there will be an opportunity for redemption. Brad has been universally redeemed, IMO. Isn't it Deanna's turn to be redeemed for choosing not to agree to marry Jason?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3322000;
    QUESTION:

Would Jason reallly propose to 3 different women in one year?????

I wouldn't be all that surprised.

2- 3 - degrees of speration:

Could mean that Jasons current finance is only 2-3 women away from him - meaning his F2 or F3

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3321750;
    I think this is the most acceptable - plausible etc - but is it something that RS could not wrap his head around - is this because there is so much chemistry shown between Melissa and Jason that when Jason doesn't propose to her at first - it is so shocking?

I agree with others - Jason does not seem to be able to cover up his feelings - and we see this at times with the other girls - so it would appear that at least his feelings towards Melissa seem to be real. I could believe that Melissa was acting - her answers are a little too perfect. But could she have changed and fallen for him - the HTD greeting seems pretty genuine. Or is the HTD the beginning of the end - she was scripted all along and now she has to get out of this whole mess by presenting Jason with obstacles. Jason has seeemd crazy about Melissa but now he is beginning to have doubts. So he could either show guts and pursue and we have a nice love story if she has also fallen for him - shown from the beginning even if partly scripted which is what we wanted.

Or he had "agreed" that Melissa was to be the one (remember no initial m&g interraction) and he faithfully follows through (darn good acting) but is actually falling for Molly (or Jillian ... - but if she goes this week I think he'd be a rat/wimp to go first reject her and then go back after her - true love or not). He spends the night with Molly, he takes her around Seattle, the hot tub after the date - and they don't show us this - is this because the interraction is not hot romance worthy - would bore us all - just 2 ordinary people falling in love - whereas most are drawn to Melissa - she catches our attention with her over the top expressions, warmth etc. Melissa makes for a better show ...

The way they have presented the story to me - if Jason ends up with anyone else but Melissa - he doesn't look very good in my eyes. If Jason did not feel any of the girls was a match (NO ONE) then I can accept that. If he was falling for Molly, he was doing way too much kissing with Melissa. If he agreed to carry on with a script knowing he might fall in love with someone else - ie obey Fleiss - then he is a wimp ! I wasn't that upset with Brad - if you know - then why continue the dating after the show - and even though the bachelor is presented with 25 - it is possible that no one grabs him. Now abc knows we don't want that kind of ending - and especially hard if it is all scripted because then we have been fooled. But what is abc supposed to do - isn't scripting and maybe a fake ending the only way to go - that is essentially what they did with Deanna's show. Graham was the intended - only he didn't feel the same way Deanna did.

So if with all good intentions the producers try to have a love story and it doesn't pan out - what do we want ?? I will be disappointed if Melissa and Jason don't have the "connection" we thought they had but the sparks were fun to watch - and the sleuthing is exasperating/frustrating/exhausting but a lot of fun.
    I agree with this and Flor ida. Especially if he picks NO ONE in the FRC, but picks one after the fact. Just another of many theories floating around!