Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

I know who we need....we need BabyfaceC...he knew the outcome last season and told it was Jesse. Someone call the Monkey and talk to Jason and see what he knows.

I've got Riley here with me for the day. Liv's in a wedding and Trev went with her. Becca is out shopping with friends and I explained everything to Riley and in a way only a five month old can, she gave a firm raspberry, complete with blueberry baby food and giggled really hard. So, there ya have it, someone young and unbiased just blew it all off. Oh if we could all only be that way.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3321860;
    He gave us a hard time for reading too much into that statement, so I'm not going to guess what he really meant by it. Watch the finale and read his backstory and you can make up your own mind whether or not what we saw in the finale was a real love story or scripted/manipulated by tptb.
    there is a love story (just not the one they are making us think it is) Its not Melissa its Jill

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MelJayFan2009;3321448;
    Nono.....I have to say that you are absolutely BRILLIANT!!!! WOW!!!!
    Thanks, MelJayFan2009...but not brilliant enough. Maybe I just need another glass of wine but I guess I ought to at least wait until tonight!

I did go back and read Reality Steve's postings and it still seems to me that he says over and over that the who is not the shocker.

But he does keep saying we are missing something big that he is writing, and the only thing that I haven't seen a LOT of comments on is the fact that he keeps mentioning degrees of separation. Some on this board have talked about it, but I don't know if we have come up with a good tie in from the show.

I do know that Reality Steve is enough of a Six Degrees of Separation believer that he is a member of the Six Degrees of Separation Group on Facebook (yes...I am a facebook friend along with hundreds of others. I think he accepts anyone who wants to be his friend).

And he keeps mentioning the degrees of separation in his posts...he even says that it's not six degrees but more like 2 or 3 or 4.

Six degrees of separation is the theory that everyone in the world can be tied to another person by using no more than six people that they know. For example, MelJayFan2009 and I don't know each other, but perhaps her third cousin is a best friend of the high school teacher of the next door neighbor of my college roommate. That's five or six degrees of separation (I don't know exactly how you count it) and the theory is that everyone in the world is connected this way.

So when RS keeps mentioning this and saying 2 or 3 or 4 degrees of separation, I wonder if he is trying to tell us that there are relationships that are closer than they seem among The Bachelor group. He has already said that Melissa and Jeremy's girlfriend Amy Reese both being DCC is not relevant and that as far as he knows, Jason and Melissa did NOT know each other before filming.

So who else could it be that is connected? And what, if anything, does that point us to?

And does that 2 to 3 degrees of separation have anything to do with the 2/3 clue?

Honest opinion...if it was obvious to everyone after the hometown dates, I sincerely think it's Melissa. Even without all the caps and other theories. Even though he didn't meet her family, he still seemed most relaxed on her date, and talked easily with her friends and showed the utmost concern about her family situation. Afterwards with the little fireside chat, he still voiced his thoughts about her being too perfect, voiced his doubts about Jillian (and I agree with them), and seemed distant from Molly. We all knew Naomi was a goner so I didn't really pay much attention to all of that. I honestly think the line about being in love with two women is a bunch of hooey, because if he fell in love with Molly he hides it well and we all know Jason cannot do that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3321902;
    You got it!
    The thing I hadnt considered til you mentioned it was the idea that Jason said the F1 would not like what she saw...

I still think that Melissa is the F1 and would still prefer Jillian to be the F1 but, it is true, Molly may be disturbed by what she sees between Melissa and Jason. On the other hand, Melissa would not be too pleased about Jason's appreciation of Molly's looks and kissing ability, expecially given her apparent insecurities. Jillian on the other hand, might not be thrilled with what she sees between Jason and Molly and Jason and Melissa... but it does seem like she is out of the equation

Quote Originally Posted by MelJayFan2009;3321360;
    You know, this pretty much sums up my latest theory, which I posted on another thread. My theory now is that it's Melissa that will be sent away by Jason as F3, because of his continuing issues about her parents. This is pure speculation, but he could keep Jillian and Molly as the F2s, then TPTB bring Deanna in and she tells him not to make the same mistake she made (when she didn't fight to keep Graham from leaving), to fight for Melissa if she is his true love. Jason thinks about it and realizes he is madly in love with Melissa, so he has his breakdown on the balcony. Then they go through with the FRC ceremony, in which he sends both Jillian and Molly away, leaving no apparent F1, as in Brad's season. But then Jason decides to go find Melissa in Texas and she takes him back because she is madly in love with him too, so the producers send them off on a catamaran cruise of the Bahamas, and in a place there named Montreal they hold a second FRC, where Jason officially proposes to Melissa....Like I said, that's just my theory, so please don't take this as a confirmed fact. [But I do think this might explain the "2/3" clue.)
    It's not about the 2, it's the about the 3. Fits the format used with his previous clue which included a slash (regardless of who the 3 is).

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by nonobadfish;3321908;
    Thanks, MelJayFan2009...but not brilliant enough. Maybe I just need another glass of wine but I guess I ought to at least wait until tonight!

I did go back and read Reality Steve's postings and it still seems to me that he says over and over that the who is not the shocker.

But he does keep saying we are missing something big that he is writing, and the only thing that I haven't seen a LOT of comments on is the fact that he keeps mentioning degrees of separation. Some on this board have talked about it, but I don't know if we have come up with a good tie in from the show.

I do know that Reality Steve is enough of a Six Degrees of Separation believer that he is a member of the Six Degrees of Separation Group on Facebook (yes...I am a facebook friend along with hundreds of others. I think he accepts anyone who wants to be his friend).

And he keeps mentioning the degrees of separation in his posts...he even says that it's not six degrees but more like 2 or 3 or 4.

Six degrees of separation is the theory that everyone in the world can be tied to another person by using no more than six people that they know. For example, MelJayFan2009 and I don't know each other, but perhaps her third cousin is a best friend of the high school teacher of the next door neighbor of my college roommate. That's five or six degrees of separation (I don't know exactly how you count it) and the theory is that everyone in the world is connected this way.

So when RS keeps mentioning this and saying 2 or 3 or 4 degrees of separation, I wonder if he is trying to tell us that there are relationships that are closer than they seem among The Bachelor group. He has already said that Melissa and Jeremy's girlfriend Amy Reese both being DCC is not relevant and that as far as he knows, Jason and Melissa did NOT know each other before filming.

So who else could it be that is connected? And what, if anything, does that point us to?

And does that 2 to 3 degrees of separation have anything to do with the 2/3 clue?
    I am telling you what we are missing is that he is actually posting what happens in the comments....again go to 2/3 and start with ANON......

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3321912;
    The thing I hadnt considered til you mentioned it was the idea that Jason said the F1 would not like what she saw...

I still think that Melissa is the F1 and would still prefer Jillian to be the F1 but, it is true, Molly may be disturbed by what she sees between Melissa and Jason. On the other hand, Melissa would not be too pleased about Jason's appreciation of Molly's looks and kissing ability, expecially given her apparent insecurities. Jillian on the other hand, might not be thrilled with what she sees between Jason and Molly and Jason and Melissa... but it does seem like she is out of the equation

I could see any one of them being jealous or just uncomfortable. I, for one, would not to see myself crying on screen if I were Mel. I wouldn't want to see the Molly tent date or kissing contest, nor would I want to see all of the Mel/Jay smooching and cuddling if I were Molly.

Jillian seems secure enough to handle it. Molly is confident; but lets not forget the "I want to rip her hair out" comments!

Quote Originally Posted by nonobadfish;3321908;

ok, so if we go with that there are a lot of people on the show that we would have no way of finding out - believe he gave us the clues so we could (eventually) solve it otherwise he wouldn't bother responding to e-mails. Well we know that Jason knows Bevin (I think it was) so who is Bevin now involved with and maybe we can go from there

FORT Fan

And as long as I'm posting (and before I have to go actually be a wife and have a Valentine's Day date with the sweet husband), I might as well point out a couple of things I picked up again while re-reading Reality Steve's posts: He mentions several times that Jason is probably the first Bachelor to be honest and not interested in Hollywood. He never comes back and says he has changed his mind about that. (At least not yet).

He does, on the other hand, mention several times that there is much that is fake (nothing is as seems), and most of the time in his recaps the "fake" comments revolve around Melissa's dates and storyline. I don't think, again, that this means Melissa is not F1, but I do think something to do with Melissa (perhaps The How of her) is a major part of his scoop.

And I think those of you who are better at this than I can focus on one of the last things he says because it appears to really be important.

He says that the story goes much deeper than what we have been shown on television and a lot of people have been in on it. On March 3 he is going to answer these questions about that:

1. He will tell us who has been in on what's really been going on.
    2. He will tell us how long these people have been in on it.
    3. He will tell us exactly what has been scripted.
    4. He will tell us what the final resolution really is.
    5. He will tell us who is to blame.
    6. He will tell us if any of the girls were in on it.
    7. And he will tell us what's Jason's role has been in all of it.

Once again, I am absolutely a novice at all of this. The only thing I bring to the table is that I have been reading both FORT and Reality Steve's recaps for a long time. I know that there are great sleuthers out there who will be able to figure all of this out...and I can't wait!

I'm editing to add that RS does point out that the fact that the show is scripted is NOT the shocker...so there is definitely something that will make us say "I didn't see that coming" if we don't figure it out beforehand. I just think the questions listed above might help us figure out the jawdropper.
    Last edited by nonobadfish; 02-14-2009 at 03:08 PM.