Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Can I ask what people think RS means when he says that there isn't a love story unfolding? I don't get it. There isn't a love story???

JPG
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3321815;
    Not to confuse anyone even more but could the riddle F4 becomes F3 but not F2 have anything to do with the 2/3 clue?

Also when you really sit back and think about it the phrase "wrap my head around it" for someone like RS who isn't a hopeless romantic could only refer to the timeline IMO

He would be able to wrap his head around the who

He would not be able to wrap it around the when or the how.

I still think something is fishy with the timeline... starting at the F5 or F4
    Yeah, and maybe this is why we see Mel getting the 3rd rose, when sc's showed her walking away from Jay while another rose was on the table. We do have two numbers in that shot that questioned everyone. WE saw her get #3. She actually got #2???? Now I need to wrap my head up!

FORT Newbie

The solution to the RS drama has been solved! Go to the comments of Reality Steve's latest blog-#581....Makes perfect sense...Melissa left prior to final four... and then brought back. Stephanie was actually in final four...she had a hometown date-people in Huntsville swear there was a filming.. Also there would be no hometown date for Melissa- and why

A Her parents were a no show and

B Why she was in a suite during the hometown date

Go read the comment...the most plausible scenerio yet!

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3321825;

So according to Freedom's theory, Mel left at F5 and then was brought back for F2? But how would that explain the F4 RC that we just saw....when Naomi left? Did they film several different RCs for F5 and F4? RS said no re-shoots.....does not exclude the possibility of multiple shoots?

Possible?
    Yeah, I didn't think about that. That would get pretty complicated. I like xseannax's theory a little bit better. Somehow, though I think Melissa left and came back - not neccessarily eliminated, but maybe on her own. Maybe between F3 and F2.? As far as the theories that Jason changed his mind or proposed to both, etc.. I think are the least plausible. After all this isn't a Lifetime movie...... or is it??

Quote Originally Posted by jonsmom98;3321833;
    Did anyone think that the 2/3 was 2 girls left but now add in ty = 3????
    I don't think the 2/3 has anything to do with the WHO......it is all about the HOW!! It must have something to do with the timeline. If it is the 2nd of the month in the states, it is the 3rd of the month in NZ????????

Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3321718;
    Here is what another poster said and it makes perfect sense.

Jason ended up with Melissa and she is his fiance now.

Originally on the show she left before F4. Hence no home visit with her family was taped. He really visited Stephanie’s family.

At the FRC Jason proposed to neither of the F2 because he wanted Melissa back. He broke the rules of the show just like Bret Hart did to the WWF in Montreal.

The final 2 became 3 when Mellissa was brought back.

TPTB needed to keep the show flowing accordoing to their formula so they had to go back and edit Melissa into the show later.

It’s no big deal, but RS has turned it into the scandal of the century.

End of story!
    We watched the rose ceremony where Melissa received a rose and Stephanie was sent home. There are now screencaps of Melissa standing with Jillian and Molly at the next rose ceremony. Do you think they re-shot those rose ceremonies, and convinced Stephanie to act like she was being sent home before the HTD?

RS told someone here via email "there were no re-shoots." He also said in his blog that Stephanie "has nothing to do with anything that happens the rest of the season," and if she played a part in the deception then I don't think he would have said that.

FORT Fogey

WHAT IF...

It is possible that Fieiss had Melissa scripted to be F1. It was good when Jason fell for her and they spent alot of time together. Then the HTD took place. Jason said in an interview he fell in love on the HTD.

Now with the htd it is not only to meet your family but to see you in your natural environment where there is no competition, where you feel at home and are comfortable - your turf. This way the "one doing the choosing" gets an idea of what living with you will be like. It is a way to understand who you are and where you are coming from or going to. With three women Jason saw that but was not able to with Melissa. Not only that, but red flags came up. He still had feelings for Melissa so kept her on because he feels there is a connection and the red flags may be explained away. We know Melissa spoke to her family when there was the 3 on 1 date in Seatle so we know he could have called them later to take care of matters since she seemed to be his choice. TPTB would have worked it out.

Fliess said in an interview about a month ago that he thought this new one had a good chance of ending up married. As if they had gone with me they certainly would. It is possible tptb wanted to stay on script but at the last moment Jason had the GUTs to go against the script. It was his lfe and his future. His heart was in love with 2 women. He had definite strong feelings for Melissa but his head had all these raised flags that will not go away. Fliess is not interested in the wedding. He wants the ratings. The recent interview talks about seeing Jason's popularity he might throw in a wedding. Means that part did not concern him initially.

My feeling is Fliess realised through RS's hint how the show had suddently become hotter. But, only to the sluethers since everyone thinks the F1 is Melissa and are bored with the show. By his latetest interview he passes the frenzy of wanting to know the "shocking thing" that happens to all the viewers or pottential viewers as well, to raise the number of viewers etc.

After a couple of episodes where it showed Jason all over Melissa, Jason said he will prefer the F1 not to watch. All the women would have been concerned except Melissa (Molie's tent date can be explained as being inocent but the editing adding the moaning etc) so it is likely that it was not Melissa who will be concerned as the editing favoured her until the htd.

Also stating several times he was in love with two women covers and explains why we see him fondling, kissing and all over Melissa when he chooses someone else.

The editing has showed a number of inconsistncies in Melissa's story. Though Jilian and Mollie have not been given a perfect edit there is no question about their character by editing. I am not saying there is anything about Melissa's character but the editing has put a question on that. It is like explaining why she will not be F1.

This part is my personal thought. Usually when your head does not agree with your heart, you realise it is an indulgence in which, if you carry out you may regret. Take a man with the hots for a woman. He may pursue her, be all over her physically. Then he gets her and she may remain hot for a period of time but one day reality (head) comes in and it can not go on. On the other hand Jason is flattered that a woman like Jillian even considers him. He thinks highly of Jillian and there is a connection. The head says yes, the heart and guts say yes etc, but with Melissa maybe heart says yes but the head does not. I do not know where Mollie comes in but she may be in on the dynamics as well (though with Melissa and Jillian I am seeing it more).

So my feeling is on the last day - FRC, Jason has guts and goes against TPTB and chooses his choice who is not the one according to the script. Looks like they all thought they knew who it was going to be and were giving them the time to fall in love with each other but, on the FD/LCD some got to realize maybe Jason was more in love with someone else.

Again ... not attacks just my two cents. ...

Quote Originally Posted by funkymummy;3321803;
    FYI,

I just emailed RS and asked:

I was thinking, not sure if anyone has guessed this yet, could Melissa possiblyhave had a baby when she was really young and given up for adoption? she breaksthe news, Jason is upset at knowing that, questions why, what kind of mother she"could" be to Ty, and decides past was past, she was young, did whatwas right for her at the time, and HAS THE GUTS to accept, move on, and proposeanyway?

and his reply was nope.
    ask him if Mel says no and tells him to go back to Deanna. That would really really be awful.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3321843;
    Can I ask what people think RS means when he says that there isn't a love story unfolding? I don't get it. There isn't a love story???
    He gave us a hard time for reading too much into that statement, so I'm not going to guess what he really meant by it. Watch the finale and read his backstory and you can make up your own mind whether or not what we saw in the finale was a real love story or scripted/manipulated by tptb.

JPG
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by gigi0909;3321851;
    The solution to the RS drama has been solved! Go to the comments of Reality Steve's latest blog-#581....Makes perfect sense...Melissa left prior to final four... and then brought back. Stephanie was actually in final four...she had a hometown date-people in Huntsville swear there was a filming.. Also there would be no hometown date for Melissa- and why

A Her parents were a no show and

B Why she was in a suite during the hometown date

Go read the comment...the most plausible scenerio yet!
    I thought Steph got a hometown date simply because in one of the ads I thought I saw her dressed casual, running up to his car, just like the others did on their HTD. And she didn't appear to be near or comming from the "ladies mansion". WOW!