Page 50 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253545556575859601001505501050 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3301115;
    I agree with those who think the jaw dropper has to do with Melissa's parents. My guess is they are flown to NZ.
    I totally agree! He said tonite in the interview with CH that he was waiting to see if there was anything that was not perfect about Melissa. Well, here it is. He doesn't want to propose until he gets the approval from the parents, yet he can't meet them.

I'm wondering if Deanna might help by encouraging him to go for it. Maybe it's her insistence that prods him to try to get Mel's family out to NZ... they surprise her, they consent, and.... an engagement!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Larel;3300933;
    So what has that Reality Steve guy dropped as a clue or is that not happening today?
    Happening Tuesday. I am curious to see what his clue is. I honestly think its going to be something that has a wide variety of meanings making us all keep running in circles with our theories. *sigh* I see many more late nights on the FORT for the next month.

I certainly hope the finale is more than Reluctant Reclusive Parents Give Their Blessing For Self-Described Black Sheep Daughter to Be Married On TV to Someone Who Has Already Proposed to Another "Girl" On TV.

Well, actually, in real life that would be jaw-dropping. But in reality tv world, not at all.

Jaw dropping: Rosie the deceased dove will be resurrected and make an appearance at the FRC right after the proposal.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3301192;
    Jaw dropping: Rosie the deceased dove will be resurrected and make an appearance at the FRC right after the proposal.
    At least we know why he sends Naomi home. I bet he was wishing that he had kept Stephanie instead.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3301192;
    I cannot wait to see that HT visit. I hope the soundtrack will be Prince's "When Doves Cry."

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3301219;
    I cannot wait to see that HT visit. I hope the soundtrack will be Prince's "When Doves Cry."
    I just hope TPTB don't serve chicken for dinner.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3301227;
    Kasha you are on a roll tonight.

New rumors (unsubstaniated source) are that Jason fell for Melissa early on but did not let Melissa know this. Some of the ladies were actually in on it and most of the filming and activities revolved around this plot (kissing scenes, kissing contests, questions, delayed dates...) which added to Melissa's stress. After I read this "spoiler" I actually began to wonder if Molly is one of the ladies who was supposedly in on it. It would make the most sense and I bet at F2 we see Jason thanking her for helping him find true love instead of the usual dumping/heart break scene.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3301227;
    Talk about a bad hometown date, can you imagine if the mom asked Jason to say the euology over the dead dove, and then the mom cooked it and served it to him for dinner.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan