Page 5 of 1826 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415551055051005 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by fanoflove;3297243;
    I'm betting Monday night's show has off the chart ratings after what RS wrote in his blog.

Maybe ABC should hire him!
    exactly.
    Spin master in training

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3297256;
    I believe you are quite correct, Steve is only a legend in his own mind. I am curious though (nod here to Jillian's revelation to Jason about her pet name for him with the other girls) do you think here at FORT we should call Steve "Dude" or "International Man of Misery" or just use random punctuation marks indicative of unprintable words?
    RS Dude has a nice ring to it.
    I love that saying: A legend in his own mind.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Found this on another site. Here's another theory going around. What do you guys think?

"The FRC is actually the cut from f3 to f2. Instead of having a real FRC, replete with flowers, etc... Jason surprises everyone by telling both Molly and Jillian he is choosing Melissa before that RC, so when Melissa shows up, she thinks she is just at the RC, and he proposes to her right then."

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3297268;
    Found this on another site. Here's another theory going around. What do you guys think?

"The FRC is actually the cut from f3 to f2. Instead of having a real FRC, replete with flowers, etc... Jason surprises everyone by telling both Molly and Jillian he is choosing Melissa before that RC, so when Melissa shows up, she thinks she is just at the RC, and he proposes to her right then."
    Again, how can this theory work when we have irrefutable scs placing Molly in North Island, NZ? We have no scs of Jillian at North Island, NZ only South Island for the FD.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by hikergirl99;3297097;
    Check LuvmyJag's theories. I think #6 is bang on. And my reply is right below it.

Riddle solved. No more clues needed Stevie baby!!

I went back to Steve's blog and it fits with the above theory. He also says that some people won't be shocked. I for one, would not be shocked if this happened, however, it is jaw-dropping, given the history of the show.

And in this case as well, his comment about ABC not following asleep at the wheel means that ABC finally got it right. They are treating this not like every other stupid installment of this show. They have a head up approach and taking this love story seriously and respecting those involved.

Steve doesn't say whether his little bombshell is positive or negative. And nothing he writes alludes to it.

LuvmyJag has it bang on.

We'll see.

Come on Reality Steve, confirm it. You know this is the answer.
    I read her #6 theory and while it seems like something that could have happened (I mean, it's not crazy like Molly telling him she's pregnant at the FRC, heh) I don't think it neatly fits everything Steve has said/hinted about it.

I don't think it fits the screencaps of just Melissa and Molly in N NZ either. Those seem to indicate there was a F3 ceremony where he pared the three down to two. (I am not married to the screencaps like some people, I think they can be staged or faked or manipulated, so I do take them with a grain of salt. There was a screencap last year where they digitally altered Jesse's hair and some people were sure it was Jeremy in silhouette.)

this is one of the best theories I've seen so far - just need to explain how the following fits in: sobbing at balcony, saying he fell in love with 2

Quote Originally Posted by MotivesCanada;3297180;
    this is a great theory and it made me smile - as a Jillian Fan - but I am afraid to hope for it!
    Thanks, it took me a long time to come up with it. BUT, though I am a Jillian fan (we Canadian's must stick together!), there is a whole lot of screen cap proof in favor of Melissa. I'm just trying to think outside the box to come up with scenarios that might be possible and that fit with RS's crap (lol). Though I hope it is Jillian, and I like my theory, even I'm not convinced and haven't the foggiest clue what the heck is going on.

This may have already been suggested, but could the whole "producers grew a brain" thing be that tptb are letting us watch a love story, because they (Fleiss) really believes in it? And the day after announcement is a televised interview.. on their future plans..or a televised wedding ( I hope not.. it is too soon)

If this was discussed.. sorry.. I can't keep up anymore.. too much going on at home..LOL! too much work.
    Last edited by hayleysmommy; 01-31-2009 at 12:45 AM. Reason: spelling..ugh
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by Bananaloaf;3297372;
    Thanks, it took me a long time to come up with it. BUT, though I am a Jillian fan (we Canadian's must stick together!), there is a whole lot of screen cap proof in favor of Melissa. I'm just trying to think outside the box to come up with scenarios that might be possible and that fit with RS's crap (lol). Though I hope it is Jillian, and I like my theory, even I'm not convinced and haven't the foggiest clue what the heck is going on.
    Well, yours makes as much sense (if not more) than the others, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;3297384;
    This may have already been suggested, but could the whole "producers grew a brain" thing be that tptb are letting us watch a love story, because they (Fleiss) really believes in it? And the day after announcement is a televised interview.. on their future plans..or a televised wedding ( I hope not.. it is too soon)

If this was discussed.. sorry.. I can't keep up anymore.. too much going on at home..LOL! too much work.
    Or maybe they grew a brain and stopped giving away the ending to sleuthers from the get go. As much as people on the boards cry for a forthright love story, that does add up to high reality show ratings. "Wasn't that sweet" doesn't keep the average viewer talking.