Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3321789;
    wouldn't march 2nd be written at 3/2, month then day?
    Well, in Canada we would write it 2/3 and he said the 2/3 has more than one meaning - here's what I think are the best possibilities - 2/3 refers to the 2nd ATFR showing on the 3rd. 2/3 - refers to two thirds of the show are false or two thirds of the show are real - if false then the change up happens on Jan 19th if real change up happens on HTD. 2/3 refers to 2 out of the last 3 women (how we interpret this is up to us)

I want to know what kind of credibility RS has and if he has uncovered any scoop other than Mer & Ian's break-up. My question is: although he has been blogging for years, is he famous for sleuthing? Even his first 2 clues did not give us any real answers, so why I should believe every word he's written? I am really puzzled.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JPG;3321775;
    Sorry, Glowgirl. I don't know how to send it over, but I can tell you where the frame is. If you go to Screencaps; pg2 post 14 from FairyTaleLove, you will see 5 entrees to click on. Click on the middle one. She may be in more, but I wanted to get this back to you. The home is where Jay stays in NZ. I shouldn't have called it his "home" sorry, there's enough confusion already. Anyway, why does she hide her face from the camera???

Someone posted in another thread screen caps #14, are promotional shots.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3321755;
    That, my dear, is precisely why I'm looking forward to the After Afters. I really do see this season as a po-mo (post-modern) Love Story of the Moment. It'll be interesting to see how Fleiss plays it. I think a lot will have to do with when/what RS spills. Regardless, I can't conceive of the After Afters being Happily Ever Afters.
    I believe that Fleiss has already started to play his hand. We were going to get the happy ever after with Melissa but I think that RS forced his hand with what he knows and Fleiss is scrambling. The power struggle between RS and Fleiss is interesting. Fleiss won the first round over RS when TPTB threatened Chelsea with a lawsuit if she did the interview with RS and RS now has the upper hand with his info but for how long.

I am looking forward to the next couple weeks to see how this all plays out.

FYI,

I just emailed RS and asked:

I was thinking, not sure if anyone has guessed this yet, could Melissa possiblyhave had a baby when she was really young and given up for adoption? she breaksthe news, Jason is upset at knowing that, questions why, what kind of mother she"could" be to Ty, and decides past was past, she was young, did whatwas right for her at the time, and HAS THE GUTS to accept, move on, and proposeanyway?

and his reply was nope.
    FUNKYMUMMY

he's been very good about responding to e-mails. With mine he answered "Sorry I can't answer that question" or something along that line. Would be interesting to find out which questions he out and out says no to and which ones he refuses to answer. Put them together and we may be closer to finding out the answers.

Not to confuse anyone even more but could the riddle F4 becomes F3 but not F2 have anything to do with the 2/3 clue?

Also when you really sit back and think about it the phrase "wrap my head around it" for someone like RS who isn't a hopeless romantic could only refer to the timeline IMO

He would be able to wrap his head around the who

He would not be able to wrap it around the when or the how.

I still think something is fishy with the timeline... starting at the F5 or F4

JPG
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3321789;
    wouldn't march 2nd be written at 3/2, month then day?
    In USA we refer to month than day when we write a date. March the second is 3/2. Feb. third is 2/3. In other countries, They do the opposite. March second, 2/3. Feb. third, 3/2. My late husband did business in NZ, Australia,...Great Britain.
    Last edited by JPG; 02-14-2009 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3321718;
    Here is what another poster said and it makes perfect sense.

Jason ended up with Melissa and she is his fiance now.

Originally on the show she left before F4. Hence no home visit with her family was taped. He really visited Stephanie’s family.

At the FRC Jason proposed to neither of the F2 because he wanted Melissa back. He broke the rules of the show just like Bret Hart did to the WWF in Montreal.

The final 2 became 3 when Mellissa was brought back.

TPTB needed to keep the show flowing accordoing to their formula so they had to go back and edit Melissa into the show later.

It’s no big deal, but RS has turned it into the scandal of the century.

End of story!

I think this theory is a good one. It would match the 2/3 clue as well. I also like xseannax's theory - post 4960 (I don't know how to reply to two posts at once!) I really believe something happens that takes Melissa away - whether on her own or that Jason is unsure - and that she comes back into the process and they have to do some serious editing to make it flow smoothly. Since RS is going to give us the backstory, Fleiss decided to reveal the "how" they got there in the second ATFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3321815;
    Not to confuse anyone even more but could the riddle F4 becomes F3 but not F2 have anything to do with the 2/3 clue?
    possibly and I've been trying to find out where that riddle originated and can't - does anyone know?