Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3321633;
    I am going to try to take a stab at making what is in my mind make sense.....
    I think from what RS says that the inferrence isn't the who but the how. What if it is in Seattle that things changed..... what wasn't in the "script" in Seattle..... the fact that Jason took Naomi and Jillian aside for "pre-ceremony" talks. I think this might of been the day that Jason really thought of where his feelings were taking him. He said to Jillian that he was developing strong feelings towards her.....in his PI, he said that the only one here that could break his heart would be Jill. If that is the case, then that means that he is really becoming invested in her. When you look at the HTD's over the last 3 seasons, (Deanna/Jesse, Matt/Shayne and now Jason's) when the supposed new producers took over, The first HTD was Jesse, Shayne and now Jillian. All 3 HTD's went on the same lines....ie. Deanna talked to both of Jesse's parents, so did Matt to Shaynes's and now Jason to Jillian's. All 3 HTD's mentioned also had a very easy flow to them and they all had a serious overtune to them as well....... With Jesse, it was talking to his dad of how serious he is beginning to feel of Deanna and that he hadn't kissed her yet.....he did by the end of the HTD. With Matt and Shayne, it was her hollywoodness per say.....her dad talked to Matt and reassured him that his daughter was actually feeling these true feelings and all was well by the end of that date. With Jason and Jillian, it was how she was so much of a rock in her life for everyone.....during their cafe time in Seattle, Jason re-assured her that it was okay for her to break down when it was just the two of them and let him hold her up.........in the preview of the whole show, there is a VO of Jason saying "who I can be there for" a pic of Jillian and Jason on her HTD was shown..........who can be there for me, another pic of Jillian on their FD together...... By the end of the HTD, Jillian told Jason of her family history and Jason was able to be there for her as she got emotional and "broke down" and told him of it. Again, something solved.
    Now for the how of all of this, what if Jason let Jillian go at F3, then realized his mistake and the anquish that he went through is what we are seeing with him hanging over the balcony. At this time, he maybe realized that he did the wrong thing as he doesn't really love the remaining 2 that he had. When all is done, he did something that took guts and asked for Jill to come back...... he then does a proper proposal with her. She is the one that he finally realized had his heart from his HT of Seattle.
    The bolded part - funny, I suggested this scenario, but with Melissa as the F3 who is eventually brought back as Jason's true love.

Quote Originally Posted by MelJayFan2009;3321762;
    The bolded part - funny, I suggested this scenario, but with Melissa as the F3 who is eventually brought back as Jason's true love.
    Then how does Melissa have a North NZ LCD date?

JPG
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;3321728;
    What woman? What home? I think I missed something.
    Sorry, Glowgirl. I don't know how to send it over, but I can tell you where the frame is. If you go to Screencaps; pg2 post 14 from FairyTaleLove, you will see 5 entrees to click on. Click on the middle one. She may be in more, but I wanted to get this back to you. The home is where Jay stays in NZ. I shouldn't have called it his "home" sorry, there's enough confusion already. Anyway, why does she hide her face from the camera???

Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3321718;
    Here is what another poster said and it makes perfect sense.

Jason ended up with Melissa and she is his fiance now.

Originally on the show she left before F4. Hence no home visit with her family was taped. He really visited Stephanie’s family.

At the FRC Jason proposed to neither of the F2 because he wanted Melissa back. He broke the rules of the show just like Bret Hart did to the WWF in Montreal.

The final 2 became 3 when Mellissa was brought back.

TPTB needed to keep the show flowing accordoing to their formula so they had to go back and edit Melissa into the show later.

It’s no big deal, but RS has turned it into the scandal of the century.

End of story!
    I like this theory because...

It was reported earlier that Jason was either spotted in Alabama or a family member I thought came forward and said that Steph was not the F1 but had made it to the final 4...

I think it's definately possible

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3321561;
    However, didn't RS give out the clue BEFORE the AFTR 2 was announced? I am guessing it probably means 2/3 (Mar. 2) is when he will announce his big scoop.
    Unless his source is within the Bachelor production crew and he knew about the 2nd ATFR before it was announced. I e-mailed to ask him if 2/3 meant exactly that and his response was "sorry I can't answer that"

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3321782;
    Unless his source is within the Bachelor production crew and he knew about the 2nd ATFR before it was announced. I e-mailed to ask him if 2/3 meant exactly that and his response was "sorry I can't answer that"
    Can you e-mail RS, and ask him when he's going to spill the beans? lol

wouldn't march 2nd be written at 3/2, month then day?

JPG
    FORT Regular

...Anyway, I think ABC owes Jason and Melissa a Fantasy date in Seattle.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by JPG;3321775;
    Sorry, Glowgirl. I don't know how to send it over, but I can tell you where the frame is. If you go to Screencaps; pg2 post 14 from FairyTaleLove, you will see 5 entrees to click on. Click on the middle one. She may be in more, but I wanted to get this back to you. The home is where Jay stays in NZ. I shouldn't have called it his "home" sorry, there's enough confusion already. Anyway, why does she hide her face from the camera???
    Screencaps on this board? I can't find it

Quote Originally Posted by dede127;3321793;
    Screencaps on this board? I can't find it

I just read they were promotional shots taken from the rental website for the home and the people have nothing to do with this show.

Someone posted a message from the RS comments section that I had read earlier and thought could have merit. The way it was written was as if it were fact. It's the comment that suggested Melissa left and then he had to go get her to come back about at F4. It also said Stephanie had a hometown date filmed as a result, but then Mel agreed to return and continue to NZ.

It sounds reasonable, but I can't imagine how that would have worked. Any ideas?
    Last edited by glowgirl; 02-14-2009 at 12:56 PM.