Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Maybe with RS version Jason will come off as a jerk..but TPTB aren't going to throw him under a bus..they have already have him edited as the "average joe" single dad who is looking for true "love" His edit has not been nearly as bad as it could have been.
    Yes they will. They will happily and very skillfully do it. Chris Harrison loves this stuff and so does Fleiss! They did it to Jenn Scheft, the did it to Brad, they did it to Deanna, they would gleefully do it to Jason!
    Then they won't want to alienate the viewers. So even if the ending is shocking, they will want us to be happy. A lot of these theories lead to our being not happy with the outcome, so I think we need to focus on something that will not disappoint us.
    They have their ratings! They get more shows, and people WILL come back to see it again and try to figure out all the fake parts. The show is NOT about a love story anymore - TPTB do not care!

You cannot see Molly being F1 because it has been edited so that you cannot see it. Why is she F2? and why does Jason keep saying such glowing things about her and his feelings for her? There has to be a reason.
    Why is Melissa being accepted as F1 - because of the caps and all the preshow publicity... great PR! It certainly is not because of her edit! WHY is she being edited the way she is?
    Where is the story going with this?

If you cleaned Jesse up, put conventional clothes on him, he was always a much better match for Deanna than Jason - the 9 - 5 insurance man with a bratty kid.
    Last edited by jelle; 02-14-2009 at 05:26 AM.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

2/3 means:

2 out of the 3 women get proposed to

If anyone can help me understand one of theories going around, maybe I would feel better. Or, atleast be able to sleep since I've been up all night. Every time I close my eyes all these clues and theories are spinning around.

I'm thinking about the theory that there was a "deal" made with Jason to make it appear that he changed his mind at the FRC. If he turned away Melissa (F2) making it appear he would propose to Molly (F1) then "he changed his mind" and couldn't go through with it because of TRUE LOVE for Mel, what's in that for Jason? How could he be sure that she would a) return b) forgive him c) accept his proposal?

Then they would "have" to show us that he changed his mind (where the crying scene on the balcony comes in) or it would appear just like any other FRC-propose to one, send one home. How could he possibly explain that to Melissa? What reason would he give her for sending her away in the first place? If she ever found out she was "played" she should be beyond furious and never speak to him again! You don't toy with someone's emotions and hurt them that way if you love them. He should know how that feels.

It just doesn't seem to fit for me. Am I missing something?

I went back through RS's posts looking to see if he said no one returns. The only thing I found is that Stephanie does not return and does not have anything to do with the rest of the season. Also, that DeAnna is there to give advice and not to resume a relationship with Jason. I know some of you have emailed RS and gotten replies. I keep reading that "no one returns". Has he specifically said that?

FORT Fogey

Re: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Shedee;3320306;
    Sorry, coastalbc, you're right, and I didn't mean to bold the whole sentence,but obviously did.
    There are enough rumours running rampant already without my adding something as a fact when it isn't.
    All Jillian said was that Jason did not lead any girl on.
    I added the second part as I believe that was his strategy.
    But that is only mho.
    No prob...... it is sorted out now!

Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3321617;
    2/3 means:

2 out of the 3 women get proposed to
    RS said that clue had two meanings. Pardon me while I brainstorm here.

How long ago did Jason and his ex-wife separate??? 2 separate 3 could be two people separated for three years.

Montreal could be Mesnick-not-real as well as Molly or Melissa. Could that sc of Jason at the FRC, that doesn't really look like him, could it be his brother??? (I know my mind is gone.)

Could Melissa's rekindled-romance-rumor be true and with Fleiss's blessing? Did she and Jason do their F1 thingy and then go their separate ways. Did Jason find someone new (Molly, Jillian, Naomi, etc.) and by showing the world that Melissa moved on, we are to accept Jason's new love interest? (Not to mention forgetting his serial marriage proposing tendencies.)

FORT Newbie

:nonoAll of this bull going around has completely taken the enjoyment out of the show to know that the finale isn't the finale or whatever they have planned to dupe us. More ratings... stupider followers, (yes even me), but I am done. Thank God the Dancing with the Stars, AI8, Survivor, PBR, Amazing Race and Nascar have started. This Fleis makes movies like the Texas Chain Saw Massecar, Friday the 13th and we are looking for love stories from him. If he and his producers felt it necessary to cover their arses with a follow up and not just let it play out then we have all been screwed and have watched a totally scripted show (not partial). It's all made Jason look like a player, Mel a well paid stand in, who knows what the others of been paid to do, of course a young boy in the middle of all this, and of course those of us who have supported this farce since the beginning. I do not think I will finish watching it out of principle alone. I refuse to be part of making fleis a millionaire over a bill or sale he sold us. Yep I think we got the ole Montreal screwjob, they new all about it from the beginning, and although i am not stupid enough to think one little person will mean a hill of beans to him, I will not support him or his shows. None of this is aimed at anyone here. Totally at Fleis and ABC! Guess I am just disgrunteled in OR.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3320377;
    It's not about the who, it's about the how.
    I am going to try to take a stab at making what is in my mind make sense.....
    I think from what RS says that the inferrence isn't the who but the how. What if it is in Seattle that things changed..... what wasn't in the "script" in Seattle..... the fact that Jason took Naomi and Jillian aside for "pre-ceremony" talks. I think this might of been the day that Jason really thought of where his feelings were taking him. He said to Jillian that he was developing strong feelings towards her.....in his PI, he said that the only one here that could break his heart would be Jill. If that is the case, then that means that he is really becoming invested in her. When you look at the HTD's over the last 3 seasons, (Deanna/Jesse, Matt/Shayne and now Jason's) when the supposed new producers took over, The first HTD was Jesse, Shayne and now Jillian. All 3 HTD's went on the same lines....ie. Deanna talked to both of Jesse's parents, so did Matt to Shaynes's and now Jason to Jillian's. All 3 HTD's mentioned also had a very easy flow to them and they all had a serious overtune to them as well....... With Jesse, it was talking to his dad of how serious he is beginning to feel of Deanna and that he hadn't kissed her yet.....he did by the end of the HTD. With Matt and Shayne, it was her hollywoodness per say.....her dad talked to Matt and reassured him that his daughter was actually feeling these true feelings and all was well by the end of that date. With Jason and Jillian, it was how she was so much of a rock in her life for everyone.....during their cafe time in Seattle, Jason re-assured her that it was okay for her to break down when it was just the two of them and let him hold her up.........in the preview of the whole show, there is a VO of Jason saying "who I can be there for" a pic of Jillian and Jason on her HTD was shown..........who can be there for me, another pic of Jillian on their FD together...... By the end of the HTD, Jillian told Jason of her family history and Jason was able to be there for her as she got emotional and "broke down" and told him of it. Again, something solved.
    Now for the how of all of this, what if Jason let Jillian go at F3, then realized his mistake and the anquish that he went through is what we are seeing with him hanging over the balcony. At this time, he maybe realized that he did the wrong thing as he doesn't really love the remaining 2 that he had. When all is done, he did something that took guts and asked for Jill to come back...... he then does a proper proposal with her. She is the one that he finally realized had his heart from his HT of Seattle.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3321607;
    The HTD of Jillian to me best matches that of Shayne in regards to the feelings of it........ how everything was so easy for everyone to talk and get together. It also matches that of Jesse........Everyone got along and were so easy going. What also is the biggie matchup for me of Jillian and Jesse was how Deanna-Jason had good talks with the mom and dad of Jesse-Jillian. That was very telling to me.
    Yeah. Remember the part where Lorenzo Lamas looked Matt straight in the eye and told him that Shayne went on the show for fame and fortune and career advancement, not love and marriage. Very telling.

The editors leave in the "truth". People just blow it off because they love to imagine a love story, not a crime, but not "reality".

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3321633;
    I am going to try to take a stab at making what is in my mind make sense.....
    I think from what RS says that the inferrence isn't the who but the how. What if it is in Seattle that things changed..... what wasn't in the "script" in Seattle..... the fact that Jason took Naomi and Jillian aside for "pre-ceremony" talks. I think this might of been the day that Jason really thought of where his feelings were taking him. He said to Jillian that he was developing strong feelings towards her.....in his PI, he said that the only one here that could break his heart would be Jill. If that is the case, then that means that he is really becoming invested in her. When you look at the HTD's over the last 3 seasons, (Deanna/Jesse, Matt/Shayne and now Jason's) when the supposed new producers took over, The first HTD was Jesse, Shayne and now Jillian. All 3 HTD's went on the same lines....ie. Deanna talked to both of Jesse's parents, so did Matt to Shaynes's and now Jason to Jillian's. All 3 HTD's mentioned also had a very easy flow to them and they all had a serious overtune to them as well....... With Jesse, it was talking to his dad of how serious he is beginning to feel of Deanna and that he hadn't kissed her yet.....he did by the end of the HTD. With Matt and Shayne, it was her hollywoodness per say.....her dad talked to Matt and reassured him that his daughter was actually feeling these true feelings and all was well by the end of that date. With Jason and Jillian, it was how she was so much of a rock in her life for everyone.....during their cafe time in Seattle, Jason re-assured her that it was okay for her to break down when it was just the two of them and let him hold her up.........in the preview of the whole show, there is a VO of Jason saying "who I can be there for" a pic of Jillian and Jason on her HTD was shown..........who can be there for me, another pic of Jillian on their FD together...... By the end of the HTD, Jillian told Jason of her family history and Jason was able to be there for her as she got emotional and "broke down" and told him of it. Again, something solved.
    Now for the how of all of this, what if Jason let Jillian go at F3, then realized his mistake and the anquish that he went through is what we are seeing with him hanging over the balcony. At this time, he maybe realized that he did the wrong thing as he doesn't really love the remaining 2 that he had. When all is done, he did something that took guts and asked for Jill to come back...... he then does a proper proposal with her. She is the one that he finally realized had his heart from his HT of Seattle.

I could buy that I guess but where did the screencaps with Melissa as F1come from?
    Last edited by Mrs_Stork; 02-14-2009 at 08:24 AM. Reason: typo

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3320933;
    I'm beginning to think that F2 becomes F1. I think maybe when he rejects F2 (thus the emotional scene on the balcony afterward) he changes his mind, then rejects F1 and that is why it shows the single rose on the stand in a closeup at the beginning of that preview the other night with Dee. He does not give out the final rose at the FRC, but later when he gets F2 back.

In order for Melissa NOT to be F1, they will have to get that ring off of her finger in the sc and slap Jason away from kissing her hand with the ring on it. I now do not think the proposal and ring business takes place at the original FRC, but later. I think there is drama in getting Mel to F1 though. I'm still not giving up hopes of a wedding since there is an ATFR (Part 1) after the finale and an ATFR (Part 2) the following night. That must have been one heck of a Finale in order for it to take TWO (2) ATFR shows to cover it. Maybe the Part 2 is a wedding.

Oh yea, a piece of evidence that might back up my conclusion. J was asked in an interview if he broke #2 girls heart like DeAnna did his and his response was "well, you'll just have to see. This was a real experience and real emotions." Also, he states twice in this same interview"on that last day, I knew my heart was in love with two people". He said he did not go to bed the night before and when asked, he said he made his decision using his heart, his head, his soul and his gut. Since J has freely put forth in interviews that he was in love with two people on that last day and that last day was a rollercoaster, it is possible that my scenario really happened. However, he sounds like he chose someone THAT day because he said "there was a lot of heartache and a lot of happiness" in a short period of time. It sounds like something BIG did happen at that FRC though.
    Call me silly, but I think that there are a lot of parallels to Jason's and Jillian's VO's and PI's.......one of these parallels is talking about the rollercoaster of emotions........ another parallel is them both talking about them being there for each other.... I am wondering if these "scripted" parallels are telling the story in a backwards kind of way.