Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3321531;
    This was posted Friday afternoon on the Screencaps thread:

Melissa IS the F1. However, she and Jason are no longer together. According to RS this whole season has been scripted and the F1 was decided before filming began. Or at least that is how it is reading to me. I did get confirmation that Melissa is the F1 though and that she and Jason are no longer together. Melissa is dating someone else and may or may not be engaged to that someone else now.

She is saying Melissa was F1. She is saying that they have broken up since the FRC was filmed.

If this is true, then who is Jason with now? They have announced he is with somebody at the AFTR. They will have the ATFR to explain what we saw in the show.

Now, the ATFR part 2 I think is going to be about who Jason is with now and HOW that happened.

The ATFR part 2 is on Mar.3 = 2/3.
    Could it be the new person Jason is with is the 2nd girl of the F3? 2 out of 3 or 2/3?
    Does he propose on air to this person? Clue: GH episode in Montreal where there was a proposal

Jason made a huge deal about being in love with 2. If Melissa is the F1 and they break up, then for the continuity of the show, the current one and the one to receive the proposal on the ATFR part2 would be MOLLY.
    However, didn't RS give out the clue BEFORE the AFTR 2 was announced? I am guessing it probably means 2/3 (Mar. 2) is when he will announce his big scoop.

Quote Originally Posted by denise2802;3321516;
    Do you think that the F1 turns Jason down?
    It would fit with RS mentioning "third time's a charm" Jason was rejected by Deanna and now by the F1. So later he proposes to the F2 and she accepts - third time's a charm
    I am thinking that it would explain in love with two women bit, cos how else could he justify the third proposal.

This makes sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3321454;
    is it possible that molly is the real F1?

I suddenly remembered CH saying that we didn't see them making a bet at the golf course or playing beer pong with her family... so what else haven't we seen?

maybe they edited out most (or 2/3 if you will) of their romance and the second AFTR will put all that footage back in and show us how the real love story played out

just a thought

We didn't see at the "tent" date when they were in the pool or hot tub AND we didn't see her straddled him on that table giving him a massage. He looked pretty relaxed. You can see that sc in the season clips. You don't see Molly's face, but it's her.

Our Miss Molly is not the innocent girl-next-door (CH description) shrinking violet like TPTB want us to believe. I couldn't believe how she answered the question at the Radio Station date when asked how she was when the lights go out. I would have said innocently "what do you mean?" No, she said she was a loungeriere? kind of girl, even though it was pointless, because it came off right away." Is that F1 kind of talk?

Sorry about the spelling, but old age does that to you. I was once a championship speller if you can believe that. Oh, well.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3321472;
    But, doesn't this RUKidding state that although Melissa is F1, that doesn't mean that's who he's engaged to now?
    I know RS says noone was brought back, but he could have gone and found her on his own after filming ended. Remember the vo in the season clips where is says when approaching the FRC site "I have a tremendous opportunity NOW (his emphasis) to find the love of my life."

Even though I totally do not think she is right for him and Ty, I am not ruling out Naomi. I just thought there was something special between them and it was kind of unspoken. If he did go find her, he is not serious about finding a LIFETIME of true love. I would hope he would keep in mind what he originally thought about her. She might be too much like her mom and not have sticking power. She is a sweetheart, but as Stephanie said, she is immature. Did you happen to catch that goodbye kiss at the end of her HTD though? WOW! Now that would be a shocker and a disappointing one!

You can take in to account that his favorite word seems to be "amazing" which is how he describes his fiance and Naomi said when exiting the limo at the M&G "I am amazing."
    Last edited by n4692u; 02-14-2009 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Need to add something.

Quote Originally Posted by MelJayFan2009;3321487;
    On one of my earlier posts (don't remember exactly where) I also alluded to a possible conspiracy that would have to involve Melissa, along the same lines as you outlined above. But, like you, I truly, truly, truly hope that is not the case. I'd much rather believe in the unlikely love story, than believe in the very possible phonyness of it all. If it's all phony, I'm done with this show forever!!!!
    I didn't see your earlier post, but I entirely agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3321496;
    I totally agree with you - I'm really hoping I'm wrong... the idea just occured to me in light of the "2/3" clue, "all is not as seems clue" and the fact that Jesse really did come out of nowhere

but I really really hope I'm wrong

The reason we didn't see anything with Jesse and Dee is because there wasn't anything to see, as we now know for a fact. I think Dee just saw him as a friend type and thought he would do as F1 after Graham left.JMO

Quote Originally Posted by vintonmom;3321532;
    Defnition:

Six degrees of separation (also referred to as the "Human Web") refers to the idea that, if a person is one step away from each person they know and two steps away from each person who is known by one of the people they know, then everyone is no more than six "steps" away from each person on Earth. The easier way to understand this is that person A only needs a maximum of five people in between to connect to person B.(Supposing person A and B don't know each other.)

The clue given from RS is:

the “2/3? clue is probably the biggest, and most telling clue. it’s about 2 or 3 degrees of separation from what I know. He also states how he lived in CA, then Texas, and knows lots of people.

To me he is saying person A knows person B or C. Could Melissa and Deanna be kin? Could Jason have already known Melissa before the show? Perhaps it comes out... but ABC doesnt air the fact, which is why RS is saying they won't tell the truth. Also a good reason for the 2nd AFTR ceremony... to explain that yes they knew each other, but hadn't really dated yet.

opinions?

I just now posted on this thread that he might be with Naomi from California. Do not rule that out and I know it sounds crazy. I just got this vibe from them and I really do want you to go back and look at the HTD goodbye kiss. I surely hope it's not true, because that would be a huge disappointment. She acts like a teenager. I would be very disappointed in Jason if that's the case.

I think Naomi and Molly are two of the five girls CH mentioned preseason to watch. He said something about her having Angelina Jovi's lips. He called Molly a girl-next-door.HUH?

I hope all the rumors are just that, rumors, and Mel is his F1 and he is still with her and ATFR Part 2 is their wedding. What a hopeless romantic I am and I am sure I will have my romantic dreams dashed once again.
    Last edited by n4692u; 02-14-2009 at 03:45 AM. Reason: adding something

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by blueorchid;3319829;
    Jason says Melissa is perfect...being insecure and jealous and whiney.how is that perfect. that would turn me right off of someone
    DITTO from me too. Someone that is that insecure will make me have doubts as to their meaning from the get go. I don`t know if I could trust their feelings to be there for the long haul.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3319846;
    Jesse was an improbable F1, BUT on his HTD with Deanna we saw a very intimate kiss between the 2 of them after a very heartfelt exchange with his parents...and I think it's where some of us Jason fans began to entertain the idea that he may be in the running.

Molly, to me, seems like a fun girl to hang with--she gets along very well with Jason, but I've yet to see any passion between her and Jason. Her HTD, although I think it went well, certainly doesn't compare to Jillian's, who I think had the best HTD.

What I'm saying is, if Molly is F1, I'd like to send this message to TPTB:

Dear Fliess, stop feeding us Melissa and give us more Molly! Show us the love between them! That's all I'm asking for...
    The HTD of Jillian to me best matches that of Shayne in regards to the feelings of it........ how everything was so easy for everyone to talk and get together. It also matches that of Jesse........Everyone got along and were so easy going. What also is the biggie matchup for me of Jillian and Jesse was how Deanna-Jason had good talks with the mom and dad of Jesse-Jillian. That was very telling to me.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3321434;
    Thank you, bamabrain, for answering your/my own question. Hee.

Reposting this early Fleiss interview snippet:

“Although I think this new one had a good chance of ending up married.”

Time stamp: 1/5/09
    On TV_ the war of the roses | The Journal Gazette
    Given that he's talking about showing the "happy couple" at the AATFR and about maybe doing a wedding with them, do you think the timeline issue could be that something changed early after the first of the year (hence the article you reference) and then that something changed again after that? And somehow the combination is playing into things?

None of this craziness came up until 1/27 when RS posted - where/why did he suddenly get his info? Why hadn't he had it all along? Or if he did, why did he randomly choose that day to "spill" it? Couldn't it be that something provoked it - and that something causes this switch sometime mid-January from the past tense sounding comments to the hopeful comments - all just from Fleiss and Co.?