Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3321472;
    But, doesn't this RUKidding state that although Melissa is F1, that doesn't mean that's who he's engaged to now?

This was posted Friday afternoon on the Screencaps thread:

Melissa IS the F1. However, she and Jason are no longer together. According to RS this whole season has been scripted and the F1 was decided before filming began. Or at least that is how it is reading to me. I did get confirmation that Melissa is the F1 though and that she and Jason are no longer together. Melissa is dating someone else and may or may not be engaged to that someone else now.

She is saying Melissa was F1. She is saying that they have broken up since the FRC was filmed.

If this is true, then who is Jason with now? They have announced he is with somebody at the AFTR. They will have the ATFR to explain what we saw in the show.

Now, the ATFR part 2 I think is going to be about who Jason is with now and HOW that happened.

The ATFR part 2 is on Mar.3 = 2/3.
    Could it be the new person Jason is with is the 2nd girl of the F3? 2 out of 3 or 2/3?
    Does he propose on air to this person? Clue: GH episode in Montreal where there was a proposal

Jason made a huge deal about being in love with 2. If Melissa is the F1 and they break up, then for the continuity of the show, the current one and the one to receive the proposal on the ATFR part2 would be MOLLY.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Defnition:

Six degrees of separation (also referred to as the "Human Web") refers to the idea that, if a person is one step away from each person they know and two steps away from each person who is known by one of the people they know, then everyone is no more than six "steps" away from each person on Earth. The easier way to understand this is that person A only needs a maximum of five people in between to connect to person B.(Supposing person A and B don't know each other.)

The clue given from RS is:

the “2/3? clue is probably the biggest, and most telling clue. it’s about 2 or 3 degrees of separation from what I know. He also states how he lived in CA, then Texas, and knows lots of people.

To me he is saying person A knows person B or C. Could Melissa and Deanna be kin? Could Jason have already known Melissa before the show? Perhaps it comes out... but ABC doesnt air the fact, which is why RS is saying they won't tell the truth. Also a good reason for the 2nd AFTR ceremony... to explain that yes they knew each other, but hadn't really dated yet.

opinions?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3321359;
    Another Open Letter to Reality Steve

Dearest Steve,

How proud I am of you! I was at the club having dinner this evening and I met the nicest young man, a Mr. Fly or something like that. Anyway, it seems he has something to do with the television industry and of course I immediately told him about you and how much you love TV and want to get into the business somehow. He asked what your name was and I told him and he knew just exactly who you are: he said he reads your frog every week. Now I thought that was kind of a strange thing to say but you know I don't know much about these things, Is it some sort of code word in the entertainment world?

Anyway, and this is just the most exciting news, he took me aside (very thrilling, in a Charles Lawton sort of way) and whispered that actually he was so impressed he was thinking of hiring you to work on one of his shows! Isn't that just the best news ever? He gave me his card and wrote his personal and private phone number on it. He said that the only thing he was waiting on to contact you was to find out if you really have the Context in the industry that you claim on your side and that he can only be sure of that if you reveal something about the 'jars dropping' before anyone else does and that if you do before Monday night that you can call him on the special number he gave me.

So dearest, do phone me at once--I'm just so excited. I can't wait to tell all the ladies at the club about my famous nephew Estephan.

Lovingly yours,
    Aunt Evangeline

Brittlit-will you be my BFF?

You truly did make me laugh out loud on a day when I really needed it.

Thanks "Dearie"

From--Not Your Aunt Evangeline

Quote Originally Posted by MelJayFan2009;3321426;
    I have a question for all sleuthers here - Are there any staffers on The Bachelor with the last name NOONE??? All of RS's emphasis on "no one" reminded me of a Clint Eastwood movie where he was hunting down a serial killer who always left numbers written near the dead bodies as his signature. And it took a little kid to figure out those numbers never included a "1", that is, there was "no one"....and near the end of the movie Clint's character realized that "no one" meant "NOONE", which was the last name of the serial killer. Either he is referring to someone named Noone who may be listed on the credits of the Bachelor, or RS's continual emphasis on "no one has figured it out" probably is just a reference to there not being a real F1....because the girl who got the proposal (Melissa) was originally either F2 or F3.

Along these same lines but what I'm wondering is if he's using a play on words in the positive rather than negative. Maybe he doesn't mean "NO ONE. As in Not one person has guessed it yet" rather he means "NO ONE. Like, somebody using that as a screen name" Has anyone seen "NO ONE" used as a screen name in his comments section? or possibly on here or JU?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3321531;
    This was posted Friday afternoon on the Screencaps thread:

Melissa IS the F1. However, she and Jason are no longer together. According to RS this whole season has been scripted and the F1 was decided before filming began. Or at least that is how it is reading to me. I did get confirmation that Melissa is the F1 though and that she and Jason are no longer together. Melissa is dating someone else and may or may not be engaged to that someone else now.

She is saying Melissa was F1. She is saying that they have broken up since the FRC was filmed.

If this is true, then who is Jason with now? They have announced he is with somebody at the AFTR. They will have the ATFR to explain what we saw in the show.

Now, the ATFR part 2 I think is going to be about who Jason is with now and HOW that happened.

The ATFR part 2 is on Mar.3 = 2/3.
    Could it be the new person Jason is with is the 2nd girl of the F3? 2 out of 3 or 2/3?
    Does he propose on air to this person? Clue: GH episode in Montreal where there was a proposal

Jason made a huge deal about being in love with 2. If Melissa is the F1 and they break up, then for the continuity of the show, the current one and the one to receive the proposal on the ATFR part2 would be MOLLY.
    Why Montreal? But, he said he's already engaged. He can't do it all over again. I HIGHLY doubt Mellisa would do a ATFR part 2 with that outcome.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3321540;
    Why Montreal? But, he said he's already engaged. He can't do it all over again. I HIGHLY doubt Mellisa would do a ATFR part 2 with that outcome.
    Not to mention how pathetic Molly comes off accepting his proposal a couple months (or less) after being rejected in favor of someone else. If her parents don't want her to cry at rejection, can't see them being too overjoyed at that scenario. And we know Molly wouldn't marry him if her parents didn't just looove him.

ps: Atem, I think your avatar is probably the prettiest picture of Jillian yet - she just looks so beautiful with her hair pulled back like that.

Or maybe Jillian or Melissa have a friend that lives in Montreal that knows RS.

FORT Fanatic

JMO, It does not matter who Jason will be engaged too it will not last to much deception with this season Bachelor.

Or what if it turns out that De and Melissa have mutual friends and De convinced Mel to go on the show thinking her and Jason would hit it off

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3321540;
    The question is which scenario will the viewers see:

1. proposal to Melissa
    2. propoasl to option #2
    3. or both

If we see both then that is why we have ATFR part 2 and Jason doesn't come out of this smelling like a rose

Melissa is under contract to Fleiss so if Fleiss says jumps she will ask how high.