Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

So let me get this straight..I'm supposed to believe that Jason is engaged to somebody new and Melissa is engaged to her ex or something like that? I think I would have better chances of winning the lottery then that happening.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3321359;
    Another Open Letter to Reality Steve

Dearest Steve,

How proud I am of you! I was at the club having dinner this evening and I met the nicest young man, a Mr. Fly or something like that. Anyway, it seems he has something to do with the television industry and of course I immediately told him about you and how much you love TV and want to get into the business somehow. He asked what your name was and I told him and he knew just exactly who you are: he said he reads your frog every week. Now I thought that was kind of a strange thing to say but you know I don't know much about these things, Is it some sort of code word in the entertainment world?

Anyway, and this is just the most exciting news, he took me aside (very thrilling, in a Charles Lawton sort of way) and whispered that actually he was so impressed he was thinking of hiring you to work on one of his shows! Isn't that just the best news ever? He gave me his card and wrote his personal and private phone number on it. He said that the only thing he was waiting on to contact you was to find out if you really have the Context in the industry that you claim on your side and that he can only be sure of that if you reveal something about the 'jars dropping' before anyone else does and that if you do before Monday night that you can call him on the special number he gave me.

So dearest, do phone me at once--I'm just so excited. I can't wait to tell all the ladies at the club about my famous nephew Estephan.

Lovingly yours,
    Aunt Evangeline

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3321399;
    With Fleiss saying "it is the best ending we have ever had", we should be afraid, very afraid. He is completely evil and I think his best ending will not be what we would consider a best ending. Most of us would consider the best ending ever a wedding with Jason and Mel as the stars.

Now if there is a conspiracy as RS implies, and someone has to cooperate to make it work, I'll put my money on Melissa. I hate to say that because I have loved her all season and wanted her to be F1.

I'll tell you why I think it would be Mel involved. I think the HTD with no parents was fake. At the houseboat date, she says in a vo "I hope my parents are ready for what I'm fixing to throw at them" (laughing) I was hoping she was going to tell them she was getting married, but she could be saying that she is about to throw them under the bus because they were edited to look weird and came off as awful.

If this season is all fake and a "puppet show" and there is no romance or love, Jason and his conspirators deserve an oscar. I think it has been said many times here that J has no poker face. If he pulled this off, he should be set for life and so should Mel. I just can't bring myself to believe that their relationship was all fake. That is just hard for me to swallow.

My question is, who is he engaged to? Melissa, his co-conspirator? When will they break it off? Nooooooooo, I just won't believe it has all been phony.
    On one of my earlier posts (don't remember exactly where) I also alluded to a possible conspiracy that would have to involve Melissa, along the same lines as you outlined above. But, like you, I truly, truly, truly hope that is not the case. I'd much rather believe in the unlikely love story, than believe in the very possible phonyness of it all. If it's all phony, I'm done with this show forever!!!!

I agree with whoever said a good ending to Fleiss is not good for viewers. Remember, he thought Brad's ending was great because it was every woman's nightmare or something like that.

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3321465;
    You could be right. I havent seen a huge connection between him and Molly.
    So, like Jesse, there must be a lot we are not seeing. All is not as seems...

Having said that, based on the wonderful sleuthing that has been undertaken it appears Jillian leaves this week and Melissa is the F1.
    I totally agree with you - I'm really hoping I'm wrong... the idea just occured to me in light of the "2/3" clue, "all is not as seems clue" and the fact that Jesse really did come out of nowhere

but I really really hope I'm wrong

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by partypunch;3321476;
    So let me get this straight..I'm supposed to believe that Jason is engaged to somebody new and Melissa is engaged to her ex or something like that? I think I would have better chances of winning the lottery then that happening.
    I'm with you on that. I seriously doubt that Fleiss would have expanded the show to 2-hour episodes and would air not one, but two, AFTRs if Jason is engaged to someone other than the girl he picked on the show. Seems to me that would ring the death knell for The Bachelor franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;3321367;
    I doubt if the leak about Melissa's engagement is real, but maybe Fleiss plans to feature two happy couples on one of his 2 ATFRs. That would get Jason out of hot water, if Melissa realized she was in love with someone else.

I really don't think she's flaunting an engagement right now. I'm sure it's rumor, but if Jason changed his mind after giving her a ring, that would get him out of hot water with some people. Fleiss may have purchased a couple of rings for a couple of couples.

Since her "ex" dates back to 3 years ago, I kind of doubt she is engaged to him now.

FORT Regular

Do you think that the F1 turns Jason down?
    It would fit with RS mentioning "third time's a charm" Jason was rejected by Deanna and now by the F1. So later he proposes to the F2 and she accepts - third time's a charm

I am thinking that it would explain in love with two women bit, cos how else could he justify the third proposal.

Quote Originally Posted by partypunch;3321476;
    I am really confused with this new info as well. The FRC was film on 11/25, right? Melissa was f1, and Jason announced his engagement to media on 12/2, or 12/3, right? So, was he engaged to Melissa or another person at that time? Or, he was engaged to Melissa around 12/2, then broken up with her, and both of them got engaged to different partners within 2 months? This is why Fleiss said it's the best ending ever??? This is why ABC wants millions of viewers to see another failed relationship from this franchise????
    Does this make sense at all?

Reader more than poster Kacey253's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MelJayFan2009;3321487;
    On one of my earlier posts (don't remember exactly where) I also alluded to a possible conspiracy that would have to involve Melissa, along the same lines as you outlined above. But, like you, I truly, truly, truly hope that is not the case. I'd much rather believe in the unlikely love story, than believe in the very possible phonyness of it all. If it's all phony, I'm done with this show forever!!!!
    Bolded part = me too!

I've watched other seasons and sometimes had a sense of disappointment at how much of what is shown is based on the producer's idea of a story rather than letting the real story just unfold. Part of the fun has always been reading the sleuthing and being able to admire what they figure out from the smallest of clues. (There are some awesome sleuthers here and at JU. ) The only things I liked about Diva Deanna's season was the bonding of the bachelors and the sleuthing done here.

I really was hoping we would see an honest love story this time. Silly me. Up until RS went on his power trip and all the rumors came flying out of the woodwork, I looked forward to seeing a new chapter each Monday and the escape it gave me from the dismal economy. At this point, I'm no longer enjoying this season much. Its no longer an escape and I don't know what to believe anymore so its not fun. I can't imagine how a FRC that 'totally shocks me' could possibly be explained away convincingly enough at the AFTR(s) for me to feel satisfaction at how it all played out. Bleh
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
    Dalai Lama