Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Thank you, bamabrain, for answering your/my own question. Hee.

Reposting this early Fleiss interview snippet:

“Although I think this new one had a good chance of ending up married.”

Time stamp: 1/5/09
    On TV_ the war of the roses | The Journal Gazette
    Last edited by bamabrain; 02-14-2009 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MelJayFan2009;3321411;
    That's exactly what I've been speculating.....that Melissa goes at F3, but comes back after the presumed F2 and F1 are summarily dismissed without Jason ever proposing to them.
    I've thought this was the scenario for a few days but not with Melissa as F2 but Jillian. I find it interesting that at the beginning of the show she lived in Peace River, Alberta but it's been reported that she is now living south of Vancouver. My cousins live and Vancouver and drive to Seattle for shopping some weekends - it's not far

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3321439;
    I've thought this was the scenario for a few days but not with Melissa as F2 but Jillian. I find it interesting that at the beginning of the show she lived in Peace River, Alberta but it's been reported that she is now living south of Vancouver. My cousins live and Vancouver and drive to Seattle for shopping some weekends - it's not far
    Well isn't that interesting. I have said that the twirl photo in the FRC, the hair looks like Jillian but I just don't know anymore.
    Melissa-"Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear."

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3321315;
    Hmm... maybe the whole point is to have the intended F1 arrive, purposely reject her knowing she is F1, however she is not "in on it" and as such leaves in tears thinking she's F2. Then make it appear as though Jason is really torn and must have the "guts" to reject the intended F2 [who we are made to think is F1] and go after the real F1 [who TPTB are pretending is F2].

This would fall in line with the speal about being in love with two women at the end. Makes it look real and as though he had a hard time making the choice, when in fact it was all set in motion via a script. Makes for drama too.

The more I think about it, the more I think it could be so. I believe the emotional meltdown on the balcony is real and that is when he lets his real F1go away in tears and heartbreak.

I don't think he was in love with two women at the end now. I read an interview he gave and he said regarding Ty meeting the girls "I knew I had to see the girl I was falling in love with interact with Ty before I could fully fall in love." He has since used plural, but I think girl is correct.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nonobadfish;3321087;
    Bloomers, You make a very good point. I think the answer to your question literally is no, RS has never said that Melissa remains F1 throughout the saga. But he never actually says that Melissa is F1 at all...he just keeps implying that "The Who" is not the mystery.

I honestly don't know the answer...if I did, I would immediatley start posting a blog! (And I would offer a free glass of wine to anyone who posted a comment...where is the lost art of hospitality at Reality Steve's blog?)

But my gut tells me that the final F1 is the one that everyone already assumes it is, based on Reality Steve's consistent statements. Yes, that's just a gut feeling, but it's based on this logic:

1. Most people who have studied the evidence have decided it all points to Melissa F1. It is obvious Reality Steve is aware of that...he has mentioned it before.

2. The Bachelor as a television show focuses each year on the final selection: "The Who." The Who is always what most want to know...the main reason that most watch.

3. The only reason for "The Who" to not be the most important thing any longer is because the mystery is solved.

4. It is impossible, in a literal sense, for there to be two F1s. There could possibly be a temporary F1, but the only true F1 is the Final 1...the one that the Bachelor chooses at the end of the show. Any other F1 is not, in the end, an F1.

5. If the final F1 is anyone other than Melissa,the Who would be the shocker...it couldn't help but be. Even if Melissa was the first F1 and then Jason chose another for the real F1, that would still be a shock...and people would really care more about that than "The How." And RS knows that.

6. Therefore, the only way for Melissa to NOT be the final F1 is if Reality Steve is seriously underestimating how much the viewers revolve around the actual selected one..."The Who". The F1.

Now a caveat. There is this possibility: If "The How" it happens is SO UNBELIEVABLE that it causes us not to care at all who the F1 is, then all bets are off. If "The How" is actually so mind-boggling that it doesn't matter who Jason picks, then it is possible that Melissa is not F1.

So I guess this is what it boils down to in my mind:

If Reality Steve is being honest with his clues, then the only way "The How" can be more important than "The Who" is one of two things:

1. "The Who" is not a surprise (meaning Melissa is the Final 1), or
    2. "The How" is earth shattering enough that we don't care whom "The Who" is

I guess the reason I am going with the first theory is that I can't imagine "The How" being so impossible to believe that I don't care whom Jason picks.

Reading this back, I am laughing at myself for all the Whos and Hows. Where is my glass of wine for this post?
    Nono.....I have to say that you are absolutely BRILLIANT!!!! WOW!!!!

addison h.

is it possible that molly is the real F1?

I suddenly remembered CH saying that we didn't see them making a bet at the golf course or playing beer pong with her family... so what else haven't we seen?

maybe they edited out most (or 2/3 if you will) of their romance and the second AFTR will put all that footage back in and show us how the real love story played out

just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3321454;
    is it possible that molly is the real F1?

I suddenly remembered CH saying that we didn't see them making a bet at the golf course or playing beer pong with her family... so what else haven't we seen?

maybe they edited out most (or 2/3 if you will) of their romance and the second AFTR will put all that footage back in and show us how the real love story played out

just a thought
    I can totally see this happening...at the 2nd ATFR.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Scottie;3321174;
    I believe Misty from the RS comments has got it. She going on the assumption that RS has been posting comments himself under aliases (such as RUKidding).

Here's her post (#402 on 2/13)

------------
    As mentioned before, RUKidding posted the following:

“What RS is trying to tell you is that the ending was no accident. It was preconceived. It was proposed to Jason, and he thought about it and agreed to go along.

“We will make it look real, we will make it look as though you ^^^^^^d ^^^r ^^^d, when in fact ^^^ ^^^ ^^^.” If RS knows what many of us now know, then listen to him. Listen closely to what he is saying. ”

When you fill in the blanks (as another post-er figured out, it is “we will make it look as though you changed your mind, when in fact, you did not.
    So let’s focus on this. I think RUKidding knows something. What do you think he changed his mind from? Do you think he picked no one initially and then “changed his mind” and picked Melissa? Or do you think he picked Melissa but then “changed his mind” and picked someone else like Jillian or Molly? In reality, he knew all along who he was picking.

Which option do you think is most likely?
    I'd say this option - he picked Melissa early on, but was convinced by TPTB that for the sake of suspense they needed to make it look like he changed his mind about her, so he lets her go at F3 or F2, only to bring her back as the real F1 after he "realizes" he actually loves her. Except that for this to work without him hurting his beloved Melissa, he would have to tell her in advance that she is the one he loves but that he is going to do this for the sake of the show's ratings. And the best time to tell her would be right before the HTD. TPTB could have concocted the whole story about Melissa's parents not wanting to be on T.V., then used that as the reason for her dismissal at F3.

H

You could be right. I havent seen a huge connection between him and Molly.
    So, like Jesse, there must be a lot we are not seeing. All is not as seems...

Having said that, based on the wonderful sleuthing that has been undertaken it appears Jillian leaves this week and Melissa is the F1.

But, doesn't this RUKidding state that although Melissa is F1, that doesn't mean that's who he's engaged to now?