Page 49 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859991495491049 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Okay....here's my take. Since Jason doesn't get to meet her parents next week, he still picks Melissa and flies her parents in, keeps them off camera per their request and asks for permission to pretend to be engaged to their daughter for 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by cubsgirl;3301033;
    Okay....here's my take. Since Jason doesn't get to meet her parents next week, he still picks Melissa and flies her parents in, keeps them off camera per their request and asks for permission to pretend to be engaged to their daughter for 6 months.
    Hmm I think the jawdropper does have something to do with Melissa's parents. Maybe he invites them to NZ but he learns the morning of the FRC they backed out and won't be there (that is a REALLY long flight).

So he gets ready for the FRC and calls her dad but dad says he is not comfortable giving Jason permission to propose to his daughter, not without getting to know him first? That could explain Jason's anguish on the balcony, he is really confused about what to do.

I think there's more to it than this, but this could be the start of something really wild. Or it'll just be kinda interesting and not really crazy, who knows. I agree with the person who said we might be building this up so big in our minds that it'll be a let-down no matter what.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3301065;
    Hmm I think the jawdropper does have something to do with Melissa's parents. Maybe he invites them to NZ but he learns the morning of the FRC they backed out and won't be there (that is a REALLY long flight).

So he gets ready for the FRC and calls her dad but dad says he is not comfortable giving Jason permission to propose to his daughter, not without getting to know him first? That could explain Jason's anguish on the balcony, he is really confused about what to do.

I am thinking the exact same things

But would Jason propose to someone who asking the father first, I know he does not need therei permission ....something is up tho.

Well I'm willing to bet Melissa's lack of family approval plays into this whole shocking finale... we know the outcome (Melissa and Jason are engaged) but how do they get there without her family's consent???? That's going to be the big story from here on out, not who he will pick.

Also, they specifically showed him talking to Chris saying I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop with Melissa, can she really be that perfect for me. Well her family is going to be the glitch, because otherwsie hands down he would choose Mel.
    "You know Ryan as the firefighting athlete who won my heart on a television show. I know though, that it was not only my heart that was won. Millions of you fell for him, but not just for him - but for the hope of him." ~Trista~

It says alot to him I think not meeting her parents because he made it a point to ask Deanna's dad for her had I am pretty sure he would want to do the same with this F1.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3300680;
    Here's what I am thinking:

Here are the clues (paraphrasing): ABC finally gets smart, they pull a fast stunt, things are not what they look like to us, we will be shocked at what we find out.

It has been suggested that we will be shocked, annoyed, disappointed, excited, depressed, elated, or pissed ( one or maybe more) by the ending.

If we found out the answer last week before we became jaded with this, what situation could cause such a diversity of feelings among posters?

I think we are on the right track when we think that somehow in some capacity Melissa was known to Jason before the Meet and Greet.

Melissa was recruited. Did his buddies in Texas show him pictures of her?

Did he meet her?

Did one of the Bachette 4 Texas Bachelors contact ABC with the suggestion of Melissa for one of the Bachelorettes?

Was she supposed to be a plant ( a safety valve) who Jason just happened to fall for instead?

Whatever, Jason is aware of Melissa and approves of what he sees/knows before the Meet and Greet. [ ABC grows a brain - they hire someone that they know appeals to him.]
    [ABC pulls a fast one - she is put in as a safety valve as insurance to make sure that there is somebody there for him at the end]

[Things are not what they look like to us] - we think she is a straight up F1 contestant he falls for whereas she has been a deliberate plant that he fell for inspite of all else]

[It will be jaw dropping] Since we have never heard of such deliberate manipulations made known, it will be jaw dropping.

Now as to feelings when the news is revealed - will some be shocked? disappointed? annoyed? ( at the manipulation) excited? ( over Melissa and Jason finding each other) depressed? (It may not seem as real) elated? (What a finale!) pissed ( That was a crock!)

Would this scenario evoke all of these various feelings?

Would this work?
    Bloomers, it would work for me. Would it work for RS? Would it be enough to merit not being able to get his head around it? I'm not sure since his snark level tends to run high. Then again...

I agree with those who think the jaw dropper has to do with Melissa's parents. My guess is they are flown to NZ.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

I would be surprised if they showed up. I am not expecting it.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3301115;
    I agree with those who think the jaw dropper has to do with Melissa's parents. My guess is they are flown to NZ.
    I think it may be more than just this... I'm thinking they tell her that they don't approve and she basically says I can't do this without my family and their blessing and it's then up to Jason to either mend things with her family or convince her that after the fact they will make things work. It's going to be interesting for sure.
    "You know Ryan as the firefighting athlete who won my heart on a television show. I know though, that it was not only my heart that was won. Millions of you fell for him, but not just for him - but for the hope of him." ~Trista~

Wow I love the Meljay pre-bachelor romance/meeting and I am so glad that this rumor is still alive. I would totally buy it in the end if it were true. Just because Mel and Amy were never DCCs together doesn't mean much I mean Mel has danced her whole life she might have known Amy from even before DCC not to mention most girls try out for DCC a couple of times before finally making it. It is possible Amy tried out before and didn't make it and her and Mel even met then. All I am saying again is that if this came out afterward it would hilarious!!!

My theory is that since we have yet to see Mel really drink any alcohol yet. I think Meljay was existant before the show and she is preggers with his baby... now that's jaw dropping. hehe