Page 48 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758981485481048 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3300590;
    I don't think we have anything showing Melissa at Blanket Bay.
    We don't know for sure where Melissa or Jillian end up for the night--yet.
    Oh, didn't you get the memo? Trying to "even things up" in Jason's mind, ABC requires Melissa and Jillian to each spend FD date night in the pup tent.

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3300660;
    Oh, didn't you get the memo? Trying to "even things up" in Jason's mind, ABC requires Melissa and Jillian to each spend FD date night in the pup tent.
    Together?
    I knew Ms Froggy was onto something when she mentioned battery operated and threesome in the same paragraph.
    Makes total sense now.
    Jaw dropping sense.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3300667;
    Together?
    I knew Ms Froggy was onto something when she mentioned battery operated and threesome in the same paragraph.
    Makes total sense now.
    Jaw dropping sense.
    I hereby disavow responsibility when this rumor gets picked up and moved over to places which shall remain nameless. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3300670;
    I hereby disavow responsibility when this rumor gets picked up and moved over to places which shall remain nameless. . . .

You did it! You did it!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3300672;

You did it! You did it!
    Y'all are breakin' my heart.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SweetAchar137;3300488;
    I keep wondering about that. This whole mystery certainly has my curiosity tied up big time, and I hate it when someone pulls the "I know something you don't know but I'm not going to tell you" card. It's so annoying (and reminds me of being on the playground in first grade). I'm just trying to figure out if we really can get to the bottom of this mess before the finale... be it through RS hints that he'll give out, the new scs and previews that we'll get or what. Frankly, I don't think the super sleuthers here have gotten anything wrong on the scs, I just feel like we're not getting the whole picture (of course ABC loves to do that).

Sigh. I know I'm going to be on FORT every day until the finale just hoping that something new comes up...

Here's what I am thinking:

Here are the clues (paraphrasing): ABC finally gets smart, they pull a fast stunt, things are not what they look like to us, we will be shocked at what we find out.

It has been suggested that we will be shocked, annoyed, disappointed, excited, depressed, elated, or pissed ( one or maybe more) by the ending.

If we found out the answer last week before we became jaded with this, what situation could cause such a diversity of feelings among posters?

I think we are on the right track when we think that somehow in some capacity Melissa was known to Jason before the Meet and Greet.

Melissa was recruited. Did his buddies in Texas show him pictures of her?

Did he meet her?

Did one of the Bachette 4 Texas Bachelors contact ABC with the suggestion of Melissa for one of the Bachelorettes?

Was she supposed to be a plant ( a safety valve) who Jason just happened to fall for instead?

Whatever, Jason is aware of Melissa and approves of what he sees/knows before the Meet and Greet. [ ABC grows a brain - they hire someone that they know appeals to him.]
    [ABC pulls a fast one - she is put in as a safety valve as insurance to make sure that there is somebody there for him at the end]

[Things are not what they look like to us] - we think she is a straight up F1 contestant he falls for whereas she has been a deliberate plant that he fell for inspite of all else]

[It will be jaw dropping] Since we have never heard of such deliberate manipulations made known, it will be jaw dropping.

Now as to feelings when the news is revealed - will some be shocked? disappointed? annoyed? ( at the manipulation) excited? ( over Melissa and Jason finding each other) depressed? (It may not seem as real) elated? (What a finale!) pissed ( That was a crock!)

Would this scenario evoke all of these various feelings?

Would this work?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3300680;
    Here's what I am thinking:

Here are the clues (paraphrasing): ABC finally gets smart, they pull a fast stunt, things are not what they look like to us, we will be shocked at what we find out.

It has been suggested that we will be shocked, annoyed, disappointed, excited, depressed, elated, or pissed ( one or maybe more) by the ending.

If we found out the answer last week before we became jaded with this, what situation could cause such a diversity of feelings among posters?

I think we are on the right track when we think that somehow in some capacity Melissa was known to Jason before the Meet and Greet.

Melissa was recruited. Did his buddies in Texas show him pictures of her?

Did he meet her?

Did one of the Bachette 4 Texas Bachelors contact ABC with the suggestion of Melissa for one of the Bachelorettes?

Was she supposed to be a plant ( a safety valve) who Jason just happened to fall for instead?

Whatever, Jason is aware of Melissa and approves of what he sees/knows before the Meet and Greet. [ ABC grows a brain - they hire someone that they know appeals to him.]
    [ABC pulls a fast one - she is put in as a safety valve as insurance to make sure that there is somebody there for him at the end]

[Things are not what they look like to us] - we think she is a straight up F1 contestant he falls for whereas she has been a deliberate plant that he fell for inspite of all else]

[It will be jaw dropping] Since we have never heard of such deliberate manipulations made known, it will be jaw dropping.

Now as to feelings when the news is revealed - will some be shocked? disappointed? annoyed? ( at the manipulation) excited? ( over Melissa and Jason finding each other) depressed? (It may not seem as real) elated? (What a finale!) pissed ( That was a crock!)

Would this scenario evoke all of these various feelings?

Would this work?

I think the feelings will depend on which contestant you prefer. As a Mel fan, I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nativenewyorker;3300544;
    Oh and of course, we do have to be sure to go on his blog to find out the REAL story.
    Like we don't do the same thing here? To find out the back story that was left on the edit room floor from people who may (or may not) have the real skinny to share? RS knows Jeremy and we were all more than pleased to have the insight from that angle (from the guys on the show) during DeAnna's season. I'm kinda interested in hearing the perspective of a friend of Jason's in addition to what people in the industry trickle out. I think my chances are better with Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3300446;
    [*]- Jason tells both of the F2 that he'd like a three-way relationship and he's picking both of them. *They agree because there is a definite shortage of butt-wiggling himbos with bland smiles in their hometowns.
    Sigh. MsFroggy, I think I love you. Fer Real! *as my 8 year old would say

[*]- Jason proposes to Melissa but she refuses him. He then runs fast, catches up with Molly and proposes to her with the same ring before she gets in the limo. She slaps him, knees him in the... well, you know. Jason then runs back, begs forgiveness from Melissa who realizes he's the love of her life and accepts. He then puts the ring on her finger. *My favorite.
    Mine too. But maybe we could add in something in, like he's so distraught he runs to the balcony sobbing wildly and then has to be talked down from the ledge by his "producer" and given some valium, and somewhere around 30 minutes later runs back to Melissa (who has been waiting patiently for this very event, imagine!) and begs her forgiveness....

Nah? Well, at least I can embellish on this scene in my imagination.

So what has that Reality Steve guy dropped as a clue or is that not happening today?