Page 47 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657971475471047 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

I am not much of a conspiracy theorist, but this whole thing just seems way too convenient. Look at the timing of this so-called secret, totally shocking twist. This season has been almost mind numbingly boring, predictable and a general snooze-fest. So what happens! Well, that reliable blogger and legend in his own mind RS comes along and throws us a curve.

I wouldn't be surprised is this inside info was leaked to him by someone at ABC just to up the ante and create some suspense. Believe me, they need it this season. I also don't think that Fleiss and company care if we figure out the riddle or not. The one thing they are after is big ratings and I don't think they care how they get it. This is an ingenious way to create more interest and drama. Now they've got us racking our brains to try and solve the mystery and RS is just having oodles of fun playing with us by dropping these hints every week. Oh and of course, we do have to be sure to go on his blog to find out the REAL story.

It all sounds like baloney to me. I am thinking that I will just sit back and watch it all unfold and what will be, will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3300512;
    You are correct - she may be at the Stonebridge Estate - or even Blanket Bay......... The girls don't stay at these places for the while time they are at that location - but I bet they are based out of the Heritage in Queenstown
    Having personally located or seen (via collaboration with pals) all the raw source data on both venues, I think there is much left to be sleuthed about who goes where when in New Zealand, even just at the Fantasy Date stage.

You have to plot this stuff on a map. (That's what the location scouts and travel planners did.)

--Blanket Bay, Glenorchy
    --Onsen Hot Pools, Arthur's Point
    --Heritage Queenstown, Fernhill
    --Helicopter Line, Queenstown departure
    --Kohara Lodge (dodie is my idol), Arthur's Point
    --Kawarau Bridge, Frankton

Kohara Lodge and Onsen Hot Pools are minutes apart from one another in Arthur's Point.

Blanket Bay is very far (several hours by car) from every other known venue in South. I know of a staffer who was photographed by schist stone that may be there (or not), but that's not enough for me personally to make that leap. Screencap from the actual show needed before we can assume anyone went there.

I concur that a date at or involving Stoneridge is a possibility, because of a particular luxury car that seems to come into play. A rose ceremony wouldn't involve this car (not suitable for Limo Ride from hell). A fancy date would. So, I think Stoneridge makes sense for a rose ceremony, and a date. Screencaps of contestants needed to confirm though. But people should know, we have NONE to suggest anything happened here other than a bathroom break for crew.

There is A LOT we don't understand yet about what went down in New Zealand. (And this is just South Island itenerary.)

FORT Fanatic

Melissa goes to Onsen pools and then to Blanket Bay
    Molly to Kawarau Bridge for bungee jumping and then to Kohara Lodge
    Jillian goes in the helicopter, and then where for her FD?

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyesgal;3300582;
    I really am trying to clear this up as a public service, as the individual who located the photo placed (by trusted friend Kasha) at Blanket Bay to begin with. I don't think there is any source information to indicate that Melissa or any of them were at Blanket Bay. I think we should nix it, unless we see a SC from ABC suggesting it is a venue for anything. It is not in a logical part of South Island.

We don't know where Jillian stays, and that was the point of my post. No SCs of FD suites. Need to study new ones from the actual show, which should be released next week.

We DON'T KNOW as much about NZ as people may think is my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyesgal;3300582;
    I don't think we have anything showing Melissa at Blanket Bay.
    We don't know for sure where Melissa or Jillian end up for the night--yet.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3300590;
    I don't think we have anything showing Melissa at Blanket Bay.
    We don't know for sure where Melissa or Jillian end up for the night--yet.
    I guess I am jumping the gun a little. I thought I read on one of the hotel sites that Blanket Bay is just 10 or 11 miles from Onsen Pools, and I know we have SC's of her there.

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyesgal;3300627;
    I guess I am jumping the gun a little. I thought I read on one of the hotel sites that Blanket Bay is just 10 or 11 miles from Onsen Pools, and I know we have SC's of her there.
    The only photo from Blanket Bay is one personally of a production person. No scs yet of anyone there.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3300634;
    The only photo from Blanket Bay is one personally of a production person. No scs yet of anyone there.
    Well, maybe soon huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyesgal;3300641;
    Well, maybe soon huh?
    What I'm ineptly trying to get across is, I don't think so, and I'm less and less sure that there was even a potty break there.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3300497;
    Molly gets the spectacular Kohara Lodge for her Fantasy Date. We see her getting in the tub ( I HATE those indoor tub pics where they are wearing bathing suits -- who would do that??!), and lying on the bed.

Is this evidence that as of that trip, she was deemed the likely F1 by producers?

We only have 1 Melissa SC -- at the (comparably crappy) Heritage Queenstown villa with the lamp.

What does Melissa say in that PI where she is pictured.
    I am not certain what Melissa says and can't repeat it verbatim...but she probably says what she does in every PI, something about her being jealous...and how bothered she is by Jason kissing all the other women...and then she either pouted, or stuck out her tongue, or she scrunched up her face beaming her laser bright white teeth...or perhaps all 3! Thanks
    Karey