Page 46 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556961465461046 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Maybe when Deanna shows up she has a heart to heart with each lady and what she tells Jason is shocking...or the ladies are pissed after having met with her and it causes friction with them all. Or maybe his family meets each lady and hates one of the ladies and there is a fight or utlimatum.

?????

I DON'T KNOW! But it's making me nuts! Someone go cozy up to Steve and get the skinny!

Quote Originally Posted by satorus;3300473;
    I guess we are going to be left with waiting this out over the next month - gag.
    I keep wondering about that. This whole mystery certainly has my curiosity tied up big time, and I hate it when someone pulls the "I know something you don't know but I'm not going to tell you" card. It's so annoying (and reminds me of being on the playground in first grade). I'm just trying to figure out if we really can get to the bottom of this mess before the finale... be it through RS hints that he'll give out, the new scs and previews that we'll get or what. Frankly, I don't think the super sleuthers here have gotten anything wrong on the scs, I just feel like we're not getting the whole picture (of course ABC loves to do that).

Sigh. I know I'm going to be on FORT every day until the finale just hoping that something new comes up...

Molly gets the spectacular Kohara Lodge for her Fantasy Date. We see her getting in the tub ( I HATE those indoor tub pics where they are wearing bathing suits -- who would do that??!), and lying on the bed.

Is this evidence that as of that trip, she was deemed the likely F1 by producers?

We only have 1 Melissa SC -- at the (comparably crappy) Heritage Queenstown villa with the lamp.

What does Melissa say in that PI where she is pictured.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3300446;
    So, I guess RS has managed to wake up the complacent by hinting at something "jaw-dropping" that happens at the FRC. Some of the theories I've seen in this thread (and some that I have not):
    • - Jillian is being let go at F3 but Jason brings her back. *Just when she thought she made a lucky escape. Dammit!
    • - Jason dumps both the F2, calls up DeAnna and she's his F1. *It would serve him right to be stuck with her.
    • - Melissa used to be a man. *That was definitely not a breast reduction she had done...
    • - Jason used to be a woman. *Makes perfect sense to me.
    • - Jason is still a woman. *Those surgeries are so unreliable.
    • - Melissa is divorced. *Yawn.
    • - Jason runs away with the cameraman. *Makes perfect sense to me.
    • - Jason and Melissa get married at the FRC. *Nasty trainwreck times 10. Pluse Jason looks stupid enough to me, he might do it.
    • - Jason is crying on the balcony because he just found out that they don't make his favorite brand of granola bar anymore. He is devastated. *This is very plausible.
    • - Jason allows Ty to pick his woman for him. *See the theory above that says Jason used to be/still is a woman.
    • - ABC filmed two FRCs, one for each F2 woman and will have a national vote on which one people want to see. *Nah! ABC is not that clever.
    • - Both women reject Jason and he ends up bawling his eyes out on the balcony. *But they only have one limo available at the FRC. Who gets the limo??
    • - Jason and Melissa have met before and it's all one giant setup. *Couldn't he have just asked her out to dinner? Moron.
    • - The woman in the blue dress is Shannon who comes back at the last minute armed with a battery operated dental drill and threatens to use it on Jason if he doesn't pick her. *Unlikely. I've never seen a battery operated dental drill.
    • - Jason tells both of the F2 that he'd like a three-way relationship and he's picking both of them. *They agree because there is a definite shortage of butt-wiggling himbos with bland smiles in their hometowns.
    • - Jason proposes to Melissa but she refuses him. He then runs fast, catches up with Molly and proposes to her with the same ring before she gets in the limo. She slaps him, knees him in the... well, you know. Jason then runs back, begs forgiveness from Melissa who realizes he's the love of her life and accepts. He then puts the ring on her finger. *My favorite.
    • - Jason picks Melissa but Ty hates her. Ty only likes Chris but Chris is married. Jason walks away single. *Thanks for wasting our time, jerk!
    • - RS is full of it and having a good laugh right about now. *Double the fun!

Did I forget anything?
    This is the best thing I have read all week.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3300497;
    Molly gets the spectacular Kohara Lodge for her Fantasy Date. We see her getting in the tub ( I HATE those indoor tub pics where they are wearing bathing suits -- who would do that??!), and lying on the bed.

Is this evidence that as of that trip, she was deemed the likely F1 by producers?

We only have 1 Melissa SC -- at the (comparably crappy) Heritage Queenstown villa with the lamp.

Either she truly is F1 and that is what Reality Steve is trying to tell us, or she is getting the compensation prize for getting taken to an obvious 2nd?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't think it had been confirmed exactly where Melissa was staying. Only that the PI was done there.

Do the girls meet DeAnna?

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3300506;
    Maybe I missed it, but I didn't think it had been confirmed exactly where Melissa was staying. Only that the PI was done there.
    You are correct - she may be at the Stonebridge Estate - or even Blanket Bay......... The girls don't stay at these places for the while time they are at that location - but I bet they are based out of the Heritage in Queenstown
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3300497;

Doesn't the F1 usually get the best Fantasy date/suite??? Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3300512;
    You are correct - she may be at the Stonebridge Estate - or even Blanket Bay......... The girls don't stay at these places for the while time they are at that location - but I bet they are based out of the Heritage in Queenstown
    We don't know that the girls won't be staying there until 1)we get scs showing us that they are at other places 2)we actually see it.
    In the last few seasons: De's--1)all men stayed at the Westin and FD were at the Westin 2)all women stayed at Hilton Barbados and except for Shayne who got the Villa--the other 2 stayed there. 3)Brad's season--the women each stayed at a separate facility in Cabo and their FD were each at that respective place.
    So that theory does not wash.
    I sure hope Jillian and Melissa do not stay at the Heritage. But we don't know this at this time, and it is not a foregone conclusion who that is exactly in that hot tub at Stoneridge, either Jillian or Melissa.

Doesn't the F1 usually get the best Fantasy date/suite??? Hmmmm
    That is generally so in past seasons.
    De's season we weren't show anything to indicate a difference in rooms.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.