Page 45 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455951455451045 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

So, I guess RS has managed to wake up the complacent by hinting at something "jaw-dropping" that happens at the FRC. Some of the theories I've seen in this thread (and some that I have not):
    • - Jillian is being let go at F3 but Jason brings her back. *Just when she thought she made a lucky escape. Dammit!
    • - Jason dumps both the F2, calls up DeAnna and she's his F1. *It would serve him right to be stuck with her.
    • - Melissa used to be a man. *That was definitely not a breast reduction she had done...
    • - Jason used to be a woman. *Makes perfect sense to me.
    • - Jason is still a woman. *Those surgeries are so unreliable.
    • - Melissa is divorced. *Yawn.
    • - Jason runs away with the cameraman. *Makes perfect sense to me.
    • - Jason and Melissa get married at the FRC. *Nasty trainwreck times 10. Pluse Jason looks stupid enough to me, he might do it.
    • - Jason is crying on the balcony because he just found out that they don't make his favorite brand of granola bar anymore. He is devastated. *This is very plausible.
    • - Jason allows Ty to pick his woman for him. *See the theory above that says Jason used to be/still is a woman.
    • - ABC filmed two FRCs, one for each F2 woman and will have a national vote on which one people want to see. *Nah! ABC is not that clever.
    • - Both women reject Jason and he ends up bawling his eyes out on the balcony. *But they only have one limo available at the FRC. Who gets the limo??
    • - Jason and Melissa have met before and it's all one giant setup. *Couldn't he have just asked her out to dinner? Moron.
    • - The woman in the blue dress is Shannon who comes back at the last minute armed with a battery operated dental drill and threatens to use it on Jason if he doesn't pick her. *Unlikely. I've never seen a battery operated dental drill.
    • - Jason tells both of the F2 that he'd like a three-way relationship and he's picking both of them. *They agree because there is a definite shortage of butt-wiggling himbos with bland smiles in their hometowns.
    • - Jason proposes to Melissa but she refuses him. He then runs fast, catches up with Molly and proposes to her with the same ring before she gets in the limo. She slaps him, knees him in the... well, you know. Jason then runs back, begs forgiveness from Melissa who realizes he's the love of her life and accepts. He then puts the ring on her finger. *My favorite.
    • - Jason picks Melissa but Ty hates her. Ty only likes Chris but Chris is married. Jason walks away single. *Thanks for wasting our time, jerk!
    • - RS is full of it and having a good laugh right about now. *Double the fun!

Did I forget anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3300438;
    I don't think he is. He has come across a scoop. Our legal eagles may discover some things for us, and it may be that what he knows, he has to dole out earlier than he had wished and in what I would call "controlled" manners. By that I mean he may have to carefully pick and choose from his information what he can actually dissiminate, and then he has to word it in an extremely careful manner.
    I agree. I think he has a scoop. The way things have unfurled so far lead me to believe that whatever it is--whenever he reveals it the source will be identifiable to TPTB--thus the need to wait til the season has ended. When he was about to publish the interview with Chelsea, ABC and Fleiss had him cowering in a corner with their legal threats. I think their contracts with participants are pretty iron-clad and while it might be hard for them to collect the multi-million dollar penalty provided, they could easily bankrupt someone trying to defend themselves. I do think your analysis of Steve doling out clues carefully to try to prolong his "exclusivity" on the info is precisely what he'll try to do.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3300446;
    So, I guess RS has managed to wake up the complacent by hinting at something "jaw-dropping" that happens at the FRC. Some of the theories I've seen in this thread (and some that I have not):
    • - Jillian is being let go at F3 but Jason brings her back. *Just when she thought she made a lucky escape. Dammit!
    • - Jason dumps both the F2, calls up DeAnna and she's his F1. *It would serve him right to be stuck with her.
    • - Melissa used to be a man. *That was definitely not a breast reduction she had done...
    • - Jason and Melissa get married at the FRC. *Nasty trainwreck times 10. Pluse Jason looks stupid enough to me, he might do it.
    • - Jason is crying on the balcony because he just found out that they don't make his favorite brand of granola bar anymore. He is devastated. *This is very plausible.
    • - Jason allows Ty to pick his woman for him. *See the theory above that says Jason used to be/still is a woman.
    • - ABC filmed two FRCs, one for each F2 woman and will have a national vote on which one people want to see. *Nah! ABC is not that clever.
    • - Both women reject Jason and he ends up bawling his eyes out on the balcony. *But they only have one limo available at the FRC. Who gets the limo??
    • - Jason and Melissa have met before and it's all one giant setup. *Couldn't he have just asked her out to dinner? Moron.
    • - The woman in the blue dress is Shannon who comes back at the last minute armed with a battery operated dental drill and threatens to use it on Jason if he doesn't pick her. *Unlikely. I've never seen a battery operated dental drill.
    • - Jason tells both of the F2 that he'd like a three-way relationship and he's picking both of them. *They agree because there is a definite shortage of butt-wiggling himbos with bland smiles in their hometowns.
    • - Jason proposes to Melissa but she refuses him. He then runs fast, catches up with Molly and proposes to her with the same ring before she gets in the limo. She slaps him, knees him in the... well, you know. Jason then runs back, begs forgiveness from Melissa who realizes he's the love of her life and accepts. He then puts the ring on her finger. *My favorite.
    • - Jason picks Melissa but Ty hates her. Ty only likes Chris but Chris is married. Jason walks away single. *Thanks for wasting our time, jerk!

Did I forget anything?
    You've pretty much got them all you did leave out that Melissa and Deanna are cousins and have the same yaya (or whatever they called her)...
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Did I forget anything?

I know! I know! You forgot to mention that they are all POD people that took over when their plane crashed on deserted island on the way to Northern NZ and Pod Jason didn't like Pod Melissa anymore and Pod Molly didn't like Jason anymore and Pod Jason cried uncontrolablly.

Ms Froggy....I think the last one is the best. RS is having a field day laughing at us.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Did I forget anything?
    Just goes to show ya, you should never skim those long posts.
    My eyes stopped at the bolded words above and I thought hmmm Ms Froggy just might have something jaw dropping going on, but wouldn't ABC move the time slot from 8?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Did I forget anything?

MsFroggy, you are awesome and I am still laughing.

Steve are you there?

haha.. love it !!!

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

That was really great Ms Froggy.
    I guess we are going to be left with waiting this out over the next month - gag. What are the chances of ABC scooping RS and revealing it on their own? That would be fun - a war between RS & ABC over who spills what first!

Did I forget anything?
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is the best thing I have read ALL day. After marking paper after paper, this was exactly what I needed. I'm still laughing. I would cry too if they stopped making my favourite granola bar...there's a bond there that can't be broken! hahaha