Page 42 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152921425421042 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3300087;
    Hey, I am waiting for this scenario to take place...the F2 is rejected and goes off crying in the limo...as the Bachelor starts to propose to the F1, he realizes he can't say goodbye to the F2 and really wants HER...so he says sorry F1, I want the F2, runs after the limo and begs the F2 to forgive him and then proposes.

Now, this isn't happening this year (at least RS said no), but I have always wondered if that will happen on year.
    Or.....The Bachelor stops in the middle of his spiel to F1 and says, "I can't do this. Wait here just a minute." A producer then cells the limo driver to return the rejected F2. When the rejected F2 is in place with the F1, the Bachelor then says, "I have fallen completely in love with both of you. When I am with one of you, I am thinking of the other one. Thirty minutes before the FRC, I still couldn't decide. I can not give up either one of you or choose just one of you. I choose you both. Let's move to Utah. F1, you can be head wife #1. F2 you can be the second wife."

Snark, snark on all the past Bachelors
    Unless someone like you cares a lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3299958;
    Melissa IS the F1..RS is not saying she isn't...he is saying that there will be shock & awe in the process of the FRC...there is a FRC there is an engagement ring ...but obviously there is something along the way that will leave jaws on the ground...
    What if Jason, after the crying sequence, tells Ty he needs help to decide and asks him who do you want for your new mommy? If Jason went with Ty's choice, it would be jaw dropping for the final one if shw found out she was chosen that way!!!!!!

FORT Newbie

I'm rarely able to post, but I believe that Reality Steve is the real dea. Besides being one of the few bloggers that's not trying to make ad money from his blog, he's exactly what he represents himself to be -- a single guy who loves TV and has a good sense of humor. He doesn't have much to gain from planting the jaw-dropper seeds -- but more to lose if he leads us on. Wrong information would seriously dent his audience -- and his audience is what keeps him bloggig season after season. Not to mention that he's very transparent. As a recently-added friend on his Facebook site, he reveals his (real) full name and where he works. He lives in the Dallas area and if I were as stalker-ish as Shannon, it wouldn't be hard to fiind him

Bottom line: I believe him and his sources -- and that our jaws will be officially dropped. I also truly believe that he's not blowing the secret is because he doesn't want to spoil it for us. ABC owes him -- I think this jaw-dropping event will add millions in ad revenue to ABC. Thanks for letting me rant..... wish I knew the big secret!

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3300170;
    What if Jason, after the crying sequence, tells Ty he needs help to decide and asks him who do you want for your new mommy? If Jason went with Ty's choice, it would be jaw dropping for the final one if shw found out she was chosen that way!!!!!!
    The only thing that would make my jaw drop is if Jason asks DeAnna to choose for him.

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3299816;
    I've got a question here. If Jay met Mel before the show, then why does he do the B13 AND have Mel in it? Has anyone asked this question yet? Don't see the logic here; couldn't he just have dated Mel w/o the cameras to see where their relationship would go?

Because he had signed a contract to do the show - plain and simple
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Happydog;3300178;
    I'm rarely able to post, but I believe that Reality Steve is the real dea. Besides being one of the few bloggers that's not trying to make ad money from his blog, he's exactly what he represents himself to be -- a single guy who loves TV and has a good sense of humor. He doesn't have much to gain from planting the jaw-dropper seeds -- but more to lose if he leads us on. Wrong information would seriously dent his audience -- and his audience is what keeps him bloggig season after season. Not to mention that he's very transparent. As a recently-added friend on his Facebook site, he reveals his (real) full name and where he works. He lives in the Dallas area and if I were as stalker-ish as Shannon, it wouldn't be hard to fiind him

Bottom line: I believe him and his sources -- and that our jaws will be officially dropped. I also truly believe that he's not blowing the secret is because he doesn't want to spoil it for us. ABC owes him -- I think this jaw-dropping event will add millions in ad revenue to ABC. Thanks for letting me rant..... wish I knew the big secret!
    ABC OWES him?!?!?!? hahahaha - for what??
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3300203;
    ABC OWES him?!?!?!? hahahaha - for what??
    Or ABC OWNS him?

...for getting the word out to those fans who consider Jason's season to be boring to stay tuned. One person's old fashioned love story is another's snoozefest.

Has anyone considered that the RS prediction is that Jason proposes to Jillian? I go away for 1 weekend and found this thread with over 500 posts

He did- on the GH date. Could RS have confused sources?
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;3300227;
    Has anyone considered that the RS prediction is that Jason proposes to Jillian? I go away for 1 weekend and found this thread with over 500 posts

He did- on the GH date. Could RS have confused sources?
    I don't think there is a scenario that hasn't been discussed.....
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono