Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

All I can say is me and mine are all confused to he-- and back and having trouble wrapping our heads around it all. I feel like flying to Dallas, going to the basketball game, looking for Jeremy in the crowd and lamblasting the guy with him, since Steve said they were going together. Maybe take along my buddy who's a hockey player and letting him put some physical-ness behind it all too. LOL I am so frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Pymella;3318934;
    I agree with you whole-heartedly bfvission...I've been saying all along - Mol is the Mole. period. end of story. (course I could be wrong )
    FINALLY...someone agrees with one of my crazy ideas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3318930;
    OOOOO lordy lordy lordy......................... .......

and yes - I was joking!!!
    Oh yes, it boggles the mind because Jason is no Chris H and I would think it would be the end of the road if I had to see Jason at the RC's instead of Chris I was actually joking too - I think RS has us all ready for the loony bin, even us jaded ones who are not really expecting a love story out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3318913;
    One word... DISSEMINATION
    I thought you were talking dirty there for a moment, Dodie!.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieWillow;3318910;
    The big bombshell could be that "some" of it is scripted. Not a shocker to a lot of people. This KMoon/Rebecca reference was pretty lame. KMoon = The Who and the Rebecca = Rebecca Howe (Cheers). The how, not the who.

It just could simply be that he knew all along that Jilly was "the One" so they had to script something. Then Melissa agreed to play her part to the end. The breakdown on the balcony could be how he deceived Jillian and/or the viewers/his parents/son. He is pretty emotional after all. I suppose that would bother some people but no shocker. We've all heard that most reality t.v. with the exception of Survivor is mostly scripted. A friend of mine was on reality t.v. and told me about what they did. The situation was real but they kept adding things to the situation to make it more dramatic but she still had to deal with it all, and that was the reality.
    i think its Jilly in the end too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3318935;
    My question is - why do we need all the ATFR ceremonies if there is essentially nothing to tell ? Why get all discouraged about this - something is obviously going on in order to use up 4 hours worht of "ending !"
    Damage control by ABC to keep the franchise alive and well just when the ratings have been going up and they got the go ahead for another Bachette season.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieWillow;3318882;
    There has to be a love story, whatever way it unfolded. Chris H said that he believed that the woman and Jason would be together forever (or something like that).
    This coming from the same guy who said he was going to Jesse and Deannnna 's wedding on May 9, 2009. Let's not forget his "who will be the next Mrs. Womack?". CH seems like a nice guy but he is paid the bucks to play the game the way Fleiss wants him to. This is all about the big BUCKS, high rollers, ad revenues, they will say and do anything to make a buck for the network. Just a different industry following the same old Wall Street formula to buy and sell anything so long as they make a buck.:nono

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3318935;
    My question is - why do we need all the ATFR ceremonies if there is essentially nothing to tell ? Why get all discouraged about this - something is obviously going on in order to use up 4 hours worht of "ending !"
    The first night will probably be an explanation and the second will be the regular ATFR. Or an engagement party. Something like that. I think they have a lot of splainin' to do. Jason will lok bad at first but then will look good after the explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3318779;
    If that is the case, I think it will backfire as Molly doesn't have much of a fan base. People have decided that while she is nice enough, she is not the one for Jason...
    I think alot of people decided she wasn't the one for Jason based on the fact they already knew who the F1 was, and extremely early at that. No time for her fan base to build and to me, more than any other season to date, it's very indicative of the reasons some people really choose their faves. As good as any pie chart
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

I am puzzled that RS is the only leak if it's really that big.