Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3318892;
    Actually - Jason is the under-study for Chris Harrison - right down to the same size suite
    I know you were joking here Capegal, but the thought crossed my mind that maybe Chris H wanted out of the Bach stuff and Jason had such a great Q score that they are setting him up to be the next Chris. Jason and the bachettes play along with the script, sham engaement, etc. ATFR2 update shows where they are now (still "happy", announces the next Bachelorette, etc) and then in a month or so - right about the time they start filming, it is announced that Jason and F1 have called it quits but he will be the new host. Jason and Ty move to LA (ex-wife might move too with her aspirations) and all is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3318907;
    Who is the lady getting off the limo in a short silver dress and silver heels? Someone else has eluded to the arrival of ex-Mrs. Mesnick. Does Ty do or say something that bothers her and there is some kind of drama that causes him to bawl his eyes out on the balcony. Does the ex now sees him in a different light and wants a remarriage. See, crazy theories are a dime a dozen when it comes to scenarios for this season.
    Silver heels lady is the lovely Deanna, right down to the tattoo on her foot. No evidence of ex-mrs. m involved at all.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3318913;
    One word... DISSEMINATION

Sounds about right.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Regular

So, I guess that it comes down to who to believe. Reality Steve or Chris Harrison.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bfvission;3318903;
    Ok...now I am thinking maybe Molly has been in on it all. That is why the whole tent date and her wearing his clothes plus him saying she was the best kisser will not be such a big deal once we realize she is in on it. Perhaps the F3 RC after Jillian leaves get heated between Molly and Melissa because Melissa gets a clue about it or Molly makes a comment like "I am totally gonna win" and Melissa flips because she of course doesnt know Molly is in on it. Melissa storms off and has a fit. The day of the FRC she gets cold feet and decides she doesnt want to be dumped so says forget it I am not going. They tell Jason...he thinks he as ruined his chance to be with her. They convince her to go and she is F1. Whew...I need a drink.
    If that's how she handles it, very mature indeed. Good luck, Jason, you are going to need it. And if he chose her she is supposed to be the other adult mentor in Ty's life, nice going.

The idea of an instant attraction on day 1 and the "scripting" coming soon there after doesn't mean there is no "Love Story" it only means the love story didn't develop the way it is being scripted. It was all over before the show could let it develop so why not just script it for the drama? They could have been engaged after the meet and greet but they had to show 8 more episodes! Where has everyone been?
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

FORT Fogey

Based on RS or MF or CH's clues what has been the craziest scenario anyone has come up with short of an alien storyline?

Quote Originally Posted by windylady;3318858;
    So, was Jason lying when he said he "fell in love with 2 women"?
    To me this is the least shocking part of the whole show. If I remember correctly, most of the "leads" say this. Even Meredith, who found a love-at-first-site attraction to Ian (me too!) said lots to Matt on the FD. It was sad to remember the words after the show since Matt was so genuinely involved with her. (and I know he was)

I think the script calls for last minute indecision. I don't think Jason was in love with two women. Fleiss gets lucky if he falls for one!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by bfvission;3318903;
    Ok...now I am thinking maybe Molly has been in on it all. That is why the whole tent date and her wearing his clothes plus him saying she was the best kisser will not be such a big deal once we realize she is in on it. Perhaps the F3 RC after Jillian leaves get heated between Molly and Melissa because Melissa gets a clue about it or Molly makes a comment like "I am totally gonna win" and Melissa flips because she of course doesnt know Molly is in on it. Melissa storms off and has a fit. The day of the FRC she gets cold feet and decides she doesnt want to be dumped so says forget it I am not going. They tell Jason...he thinks he as ruined his chance to be with her. They convince her to go and she is F1. Whew...I need a drink.
    I agree with you whole-heartedly bfvission...I've been saying all along - Mol is the Mole. period. end of story. (course I could be wrong )

My question is - why do we need all the ATFR ceremonies if there is essentially nothing to tell ? Why get all discouraged about this - something is obviously going on in order to use up 4 hours worht of "ending !"