Page 4 of 1826 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314541045041004 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

The other thing I just wanted to mention after rereading RS's predictions, if that he doesn't suggest that the "jaw-dropping" (i.e. very surprising outcome) is either negative or positive, or who or what is involved.

I'm believing that it is a very, very positive outcome and a very shocking and pleasant surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by hikergirl99;3297168;
    Okay, if you can just bare with me a moment. I'm not a screencap kind of person, but I realize that screen caps don't lie. I get the hometown date screencaps and the freckle/proposal screencap. But I'm muddy on the FS and meet the family screencaps.

Are you suggesting that Jason's entire family flew to NZ to meet the girls?

Are you saying the there are screencaps of Ty in NZ? If so, I missed something. If you could be so kind as to fill me in on what you have regarding screencaps regarding the meet the family/NZ thing. I'd sure appreciate it.

(I'm more or less familiar with the NZ FS screencaps)

When I have these facts first, I'll give my explanation a whirl.
    Here is a sc of Jason and Molly. It is irrefutably at Russell's Wharf in Russell, NZ(North, NZ) after the FD's and after the 3/2 RC.

Here is the sc of Jason and Ty at Bay of Islands, NZ.

Here is the sc of Jason and Molly at the same beach and Jason is wearing the same clothing. I thought someone labeled this area Kauri Cliffs, not sure.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Did we ever find out who this was and when it took place?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV Fan;3297188;
    Did we ever find out who this was and when it took place?

That is Jillian and Jason, presumably on her HTD

Quote Originally Posted by hikergirl99;3297097;
    Check LuvmyJag's theories. I think #6 is bang on. And my reply is right below it.

Riddle solved. No more clues needed Stevie baby!!

I went back to Steve's blog and it fits with the above theory. He also says that some people won't be shocked. I for one, would not be shocked if this happened, however, it is jaw-dropping, given the history of the show.

And in this case as well, his comment about ABC not following asleep at the wheel means that ABC finally got it right. They are treating this not like every other stupid installment of this show. They have a head up approach and taking this love story seriously and respecting those involved.

Steve doesn't say whether his little bombshell is positive or negative. And nothing he writes alludes to it.

LuvmyJag has it bang on.

We'll see.

Come on Reality Steve, confirm it. You know this is the answer.
    '
    I read the theory #6 you are talking about and don't agree at all.

First off, Steve made fun of the assumption that Melissa is F1 due to the cap analysis of freakles and the pinky ring. The theory by LuvmyJag doesn't even answer that aspect of Steve's first post.

I'm betting Monday night's show has off the chart ratings after what RS wrote in his blog.

Maybe ABC should hire him!

Quote Originally Posted by fanoflove;3297243;
    I'm betting Monday night's show has off the chart ratings after what RS wrote in his blog.

Maybe ABC should hire him!
    I think less people know about RS than they do spoiler boards like FORT.
    I knew it took me seasons before I knew who the dude was.
    Even still the point I am trying to make is basically the only people that know about him are people into reality tv. I doubt he is going to have much effect on the show.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

I agree. I'd never even heard of the guy until the other night after reading on here about his blog.

I was just teasing in light of the way he's got everyone (that's into reality tv) up in arms over what really happens at the end of this season.

His blogs and the many, many speculations that follow them are going to have many a people tuning in on Monday night to see what else they can find. He's doing wonders for the ratings- that's all I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by fanoflove;3297249;
    I agree. I'd never even heard of the guy until the other night after reading on here about his blog.

I was just teasing in light of the way he's got everyone (that's into reality tv) up in arms over what really happens at the end of this season.

His blogs and the many, many speculations that follow them are going to have many a people tuning in on Monday night to see what else they can find. He's doing wonders for the ratings- that's all I meant.
    I agree he will have many TB followers on the edge of their reality tv seats!

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3297246;
    I think less people know about RS than they do spoiler boards like FORT.
    I knew it took me seasons before I knew who the dude was.
    Even still the point I am trying to make is basically the only people that know about him are people into reality tv. I doubt he is going to have much effect on the show.
    I believe you are quite correct, Steve is only a legend in his own mind. I am curious though (nod here to Jillian's revelation to Jason about her pet name for him with the other girls) do you think here at FORT we should call Steve "Dude" or "International Man of Misery" or just use random punctuation marks indicative of unprintable words?