Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3316090;
    I believe the operative word in that statement is "ALL is not as it seems"

I believe it just means we're missing a piece or two to the puzzle and it will be there in the end.
    Did Jason say something to a girl right out of the limo like "It's you, I've been waiting for you my whole life" and it got edited out. I know it sounds corny but what the heck? Who doesn't love a real love story. But whomever he chooses, just too bad, this one isn't a love story, something's amiss. JMO!

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3316092;
    Does that mean Jillian will crash and leave at f3? Is it a hint of things to come for Jillian? Does she say something that ends her run on the show. Is she known for being forthright in her interactions, then that may be why she leaves at f3. Or does it refer to the helicopter ride she is supposedly on during FD? Not a happy scenario for the dove. Yikes!

RS doesn't tend to get that deep. IMO he said it just because the word "dove" was mentioned during Jillian's HTD & "dove" was mentioned in Naomi's HTD. I think he was just trying to be funny.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3316099;
    RS doesn't tend to get that deep. IMO he said it just because the word "dove" was mentioned during Jillian's HTD & "dove" was mentioned in Naomi's HTD. I think he was just trying to be funny.
    Dove rhymes with LOVE, does RS do rhymes by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3315865;
    JokersUpdates dot com
    Oh ok thanks!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3316001;
    I think what gets me the most about RS..is that he thinks he is telling us something NEW by saying "all is not as it seems"...Those who have posted and read here for some time KNOW that editing, and what we see is not always what is really happening...we know that things and people are manipulated to serve the creative (belch) "storyline" of Fleiss.

I think that what is worth noting is that there will be something that happens (drastic/jaw-dropping/insert any adjective) that we will say...oops missed that part....
    I do not fully agree with this. The majority of those posting her had accepted the sc evidence of F1 etc and we knew the outcome etc. rs is telling us things are not what they seem. specifically speaking of FORT who think they have it all pat down but have not (paraphrasing)

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3316102;
    Dove rhymes with LOVE, does RS do rhymes by any chance?
    (cue the beat box music)...My name is RS and I'm here to say, you ain't got a clue 'bout this game we play...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3316144;
    I do not fully agree with this. The majority of those posting her had accepted the sc evidence of F1 etc and we knew the outcome etc. rs is telling us things are not what they seem. specifically speaking of FORT who think they have it all pat down but have not (paraphrasing)

If the screen caps are wrong forget about sleuthing for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by mommyluvsnoah;3315844;
    Regarding the theory that he keeps Jillian and brings all three girls to the finale, what does that mean for Ty. In an interview from 1/14 he clearly states that only two girls meet Ty. He doesn't say the last couple or anything else ambiguous but says that he knew the "two" people he introduced to Ty would be good for him. I can't see him bringing all three girls into the finale because he needs more time with them and then only introducing two of them to Ty. Seems to me that if he were feeling it that strongly for all three girls and if he considers meeting TY an important part of making his final decision then he would have had to see all three of them with Ty.

For me this is the biggest stumbling block for buying into the theory that he takes all three to the LCD.
    Two thoughts:

1) If TPTB wouldn't let a press release give away that there could be an F3 instead of F2, they wouldn't likely let Jason give that away either. Also, he could well have been supposed to say "final girls" to be vague, and inadvertently specified F2. I find it very plausible that Jason INTENDED to have that be the case - Ty only meet the F2 - so I could see the "heart" of those words being truthful - only perhaps he couldn't cut the girls at that point and kept three, and so it was still "at that point" that Ty met them...he just couldn't reveal that there may be three.

2) Elsewhere (in this thread even, I think) someone was analyzing more of Jason's comments in those regards, and he said something about the F2 meeting Ty and his fiancee being great with her. That could allow wiggle room for 3 depending on interpretation...as "his fiancee" could be in addition to the F2.

Maybe?

I just can't imagine that if there is an F3 (which I have believed all along to be a possibility this season) that TPTB would ruin the "shock" of that in either a press release or Jason's comments. Then again, TPTB on BB are notorious for "untwisting" their own "twists" and "surprises" on the show...maybe TPTB on TB don't care either. Ha ha.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3316155;
    (cue the beat box music)...My name is RS and I'm here to say, you ain't got a clue 'bout this game we play...
    ITA! I would say RS definitely knows all the dirty little secrets leading up to the FRC, and he really wants to spill all that he knows to the message boarders the next morning in his blog, but he’s worried (with a big W ) that no one will believe him, and that we the viewers will only believe what we have seen as presented to us on a silver platter by ABC. So why the clues?? We will definitely see the clues and make note of them in the finale, but I think the clues simply are the building blocks he needs to gain credibility and trust across the boards so that we will believe all that he has to say the following morning in his blog when he writes all that he does know of what information/film footage ABC has hidden. It’s as though he’s offering us this gift of "truth of what really happened”, but he needs to know that we will accept it. Without RS’s credibility, especially with the FORT’ers and JU'ers, who would honestly believe that ABC pulled a fast one??

And as for pulling a fast one….. that could also refer to what ABC did in terms of a time line for the final editing. If the entire show needed to be re-editted once the bombshell ending was realized, they would indeed be pulling a fast one…. like having the post audio and video editors working day and night around the clock to get the final edit of the show ready for it’s scheduled date on the ABC roster. And with mission accomplished, rewards (or did RS say medals) should have been handed out.... Or bonuses perhaps!
    Last edited by Yogafan; 02-11-2009 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3316144;
    but he also said the SCs aren't the whole story, not that they're not real, but there's more to the story that we're not being shown, or are missing.....he's never said Mel isn't F1, or that the FORT sleuthers were wrong.......
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono