Page 3 of 1826 FirstFirst 12345678910111213531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

BritLit will you accept this rose?
    That was awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3297122;
    I ferreted out the story—finally—and Steve was right: it IS a bombshell. I have an inside source in New Zealand*, who confided the whole saga. Two days before the FTC, the entire Eagle’s Nest compound was surrounded by an armed and angry group of warriors from an indigenous NZ tribe. No one was allowed to come or go from the compound. The New Zealanders were demanding the return of their native land upon which the resort had been built; only then would they release the resort employees, ABC staffers and Bachelor show participants held hostage.

I have independently confirmed from cryptic news reports and satellite images from the region contemporary with the siege and known filming schedule that there was indeed what is being called an “incident.” My source tells me that after a 36-hour standoff, Mike Fleiss himself was able to negotiate a deal whereby the natives would give up their land claims in exchange for an American virgin who they would then offer up in a sacrificial ceremony.

The chief was shown 8x10 glossy photos of the token virgin from each preceding season of The Bachelor (not, obviously including the dude from DeAnna’s season) and asked to choose among them. Unfortunately, the chief (an astute man) was outraged, accusing Fleiss of thinking him a fool to believe that such beautiful women could possibly be virginal!

After a hurried consultation, the producers luckily came up with a brilliant plan which not only defused the dangerous situation but also cross-promoted another ABC series. The chief was shown a series of video clips from “Ugly Betty” and promised that Betty herself would be flown to the country immediately. My source tells me that the chief broke into an ear-to-ear toothless grin and gloated: “THAT Virgin, not blondes.” Handshakes to complete the deal were exchanged and that the tribesmen were ceremoniously presented red roses and bottles of wine, after which they disappeared into the bush.

A FRC was hastily arranged and filmed and the crew climbed aboard waiting blimps and sailed out to the rescue ship awaiting them.

I hope that all the doubts of Steve’s promised revelations can now be dismissed. These events clearly explain all the remaining mysteries of everyone “sweating, hearts pounding, Jason terrified.” My source says that the SC of Jason in agony on the balcony is not anguish, but sheer relief of having been delivered from danger. The SC of the blue billowing dress can be attributed to the haste with which the ceremony was conducted and wind turbulence from rescue airships ready to alight in the adjacent meadow. The riddle, too, is solved of F3 but not F2 or one or whatever it was: it was extremely difficult from a distance to differentiate between half-dressed savages and bikini-clad bachelorettes.

As to the secrecy which Steve is forced to adhere in his missives: we must be respectful of the sensitivity of multi-national negotiations and the understandable desire of the New Zealand government not to spread fear and panic. I too hesitated before sharing this information with readers of this board, but in the end I felt that truth and candor were more important than the thrill at being the only person “in the know.”

I am sure that there will still be some of you skeptical at the veracity of this account, but just remember, it comes from an unimpeachable source *The Man From Snowy River.”
    OMG, Hillarious
    Post of the year, for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Bananaloaf;3297143;
    OMG, Hillarious
    Post of the year, for sure!
    I agree. That just made my night. BritLit I hope you're a writer, because that was VERY good. And the idea that Jason is sobbing hysterically over the balcony just from sheer relief that he's not going to end up roasted over a fire (ok, ok, I know the natives of NZ are not cannibals but play along here!!) - Genius!!

FORT Fan

Here's my post from the screencaps spoilers thread..

I keep changing my mind too! But to keep my sanity, I have a theory and I'm sticking to it!!

I think everything plays out just as we thought it would before RS threw this info at us.

I think it goes F3 (Mel, Jill, and Molly) to F2 (Mel, Molly) to F1 (Mel).

I really think Melissa is F1. Regardless of who our faves are, you have to admit that the SC of the proposal matches Melissa whether photoshopped, rehearsed, etc.

I think DeAnna just returns to give Jason her well wishes, and that's it. It would make the F2 upset wondering why DeAnna is back (DeAnna says the women (Mel and Molly) weren't happy to see her)

I think Jason's balcony scene is him agonizing over who to pick (since he said he was in love with 2 women and said the last day was a rollercoaster)

And, yes, maybe something shocking does happen on the finale. But, I don't think it has anything to do with how he chooses the F1. Its possibly an event that takes place as others have suggested: car accident, someone gets hurt/sick, etc.

IMHO, I just think overall we reading into it a little too much. I think the only reason we all have our panties in a bunch (so RS says) is because RS said anything at all. I think everything has gotten way overhyped and that everything will fall into place as we first thought it would (kleenex included because of Mel and Jason's love story or journey as Fleiss would call it)

Okay! I'm done now!
    Maybe like others have said, the jaw dropping part is that we had it figured out so soon. Or maybe our jaws will drop when we realize RS got us in a tizzy for nothing. Or maybe there's not a jaw dropping part at all.

Also like someone else pointed out, I don't think Jason would do the whole proposal rehearsal because of what happened with DeAnna.

I think we have too much proof of what we have thought happens all along to just throw it away because of one person's vague posts.

BritLit, that is the best post!

Quote Originally Posted by LS0919;3297156;

Maybe like others have said, the jaw dropping part is that we had it figured out so soon. Or maybe our jaws will drop when we realize RS got us in a tizzy for nothing. Or maybe there's not a jaw dropping part at all.

Also like someone else pointed out, I don't think Jason would do the whole proposal rehearsal because of what happened with DeAnna.

I think we have too much proof of what we have thought happens all along to just throw it away because of one person's vague posts.
    In the very best Stewie voice I can muster, I say, "THANK YOU!"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3297135;
    How can you account for the scs of Molly in North, NZ specifically at Russell's wharf and then later at Kauri Cliffs? When she is walking with Jason at Kauri cliffs, we see scs at the same location of Jason in the same clothing with Ty.
    Okay, if you can just bare with me a moment. I'm not a screencap kind of person, but I realize that screen caps don't lie. I get the hometown date screencaps and the freckle/proposal screencap. But I'm muddy on the FS and meet the family screencaps.

Are you suggesting that Jason's entire family flew to NZ to meet the girls?

Are you saying the there are screencaps of Ty in NZ? If so, I missed something. If you could be so kind as to fill me in on what you have regarding screencaps regarding the meet the family/NZ thing. I'd sure appreciate it.

(I'm more or less familiar with the NZ FS screencaps)

When I have these facts first, I'll give my explanation a whirl.

Quote Originally Posted by LS0919;3297156;

You hit the nail on the head! We have found out so much info just from sleuthing..and one person's posts changed everything.

How is going through a rehearsal, knowing that the other F2 will be doing the same in order to keep the final choice a surprise, all that cruel? The only cruel method would be if they didn't know that it was a film shoot for that purpose. Frankly, I'm surprised they haven't done this a lot sooner considering the sleuthing that is done. Would that really be any worse than all of the GH face sucking because it was in the script?

Quote Originally Posted by Bananaloaf;3297094;
    My wild and wacky theory #1 (I reserve the right to change both my mind and theory at any time)

1. Original ring on finger screen caps are from a proposal between Jason and Melissa on the General Hospital date that wasn't show to us (ABC pulls a fast one, not everything is as it seems, explains freckles/mole analysis and pinky ring theory).

2. Jillian leaves final 3 because she can't "separate" Dude and Jason anymore (explains last screen caps of Jillian in South NZ).

3. Molly and Melissa have their final two dates (explains screen caps of them as the only two in North NZ.

4. Deanna comes and tells Jason her mistake. She fell for the two guys (Graham and Jessie) on her show who were typical of who she dates rather than the one who would ahve given her what she said she really wanted. (RS is trying to wrap his head around Deanna admitting this mistake).

5. Jason realizes he is making the same mistake. He's already said Melissa is the type he would typically fall for, and she ha been edited as insecure (exactly what Jason has said he can't have because that was the problem he ran into in his marriage....his wife didn't know what she wanted out of life and they spent their marriage trying to figure that out). For Molly, it is the same as Deanna & Jessie … fun/adventure/attraction, but nothing more.

6. Jason goes to get Jillian or has Jillian brought to NZ because she is everything he has said he needs (fun/adventurous, secure, stable, knows exactly who she is and what she wants, loves HER life just as he loves his, and has the same views as him on love/marriage/life), and because she is the one he knows he can’t live without (the feeling she said would determine love/marriage for her).

7. Jason proposes to Jillian (jaws drop as sleuthers didn't even have Jillian in the final two).

Why do Fleis/Chris Harrison think this will work? Because Jason is the first bachelor who, like Trista, picked what he knew he needed instead of what he typically choses.
    this is a great theory and it made me smile - as a Jillian Fan - but I am afraid to hope for it!