Page 23 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233731235231023 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Thinking about all the scs and tips and clues and everything is starting to give me a headache --but I can't seem to stop myself from thinking about them either. But since I really love a good mystery/puzzle, what I want to know is if all the four (or is it three?) clues that RS will give us each week will actually add up to being able to solve the whole issue or if it still only gives us parts of it that don't help at all. I feel that it would be totally like RS to do that. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3297726;
    Do you think that RS is saying that Melissa is not the F1?

I thought he was insinuating that while we are all busy looking at freckles and a pinky ring and deciphering who the F1 is, we are missing the bigger picture and there is more to the story than we know. Not necessarily that we are wrong about the F1, but that the bombshell is the back story or how it all unfolds.
    I am in agreement - I think it has more to do with the long process that Jason took to make his choice rather then the F1. Seems hard to believe they would film 2 endings (one for each girl), but I can understand this if the girls weren't freaked by it. I can understand him needing some alone time to just step back a few days and be able to sort out his feelings.

That abc might do this - is not the least shocking to me.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3298410;
    I'm pretty convinced the dress is a periwinkle blue, empire style, with fullness in the back that don't show in the pics and that it's lighting and camera angle that account for difference in color (sorry, that's the years 4-H competitions coming out). The freckles are a puzzle, but my theory on that is that nobody in the PR department at ABC ever put "freckles" in their top twenty list of things that sleuthers would snatch out of the entertainment ether. One nag--if it is Melissa, I think there's makeup on her arms: in other photos--at least her right arm has lots of freckles and it would stand to reason that the left would also.
    I know I saw a picture of her from the back (don't ask me where!), and she didn't have freckles/moles on her left shoulder & upper arm.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetAchar137;3298491;
    Thinking about all the scs and tips and clues and everything is starting to give me a headache --but I can't seem to stop myself from thinking about them either. But since I really love a good mystery/puzzle, what I want to know is if all the four (or is it three?) clues that RS will give us each week will actually add up to being able to solve the whole issue or if it still only gives us parts of it that don't help at all. I feel that it would be totally like RS to do that. Any thoughts?
    I don't think we should give Steve the satisfaction of visiting his blog every week. Let's just assign one FORT member to go over and get the clue but cut down on the number of "hits" he gets on his site.

Excellent idea... you should share that with other boards... boycott the jerk.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by TwinCity;3298514;
    Excellent idea... you should share that with other boards... boycott the jerk.

I'm not understanding the animosity towards RS. He's doing what so many on here do. He is respecting his sources while trying to direct people to find the "truth". I have only been posting a little while, but have been reading these boards since PLo, and I've seen many, many times when respected posters here, won't tell what they know because they are showing respect to their source. I don't see how what RS is doing is any different than that. Yeah he gets a little snarky about the FORT fanatics, but sheeeesh, he's just that way, he's sarcastic, that's his schtick.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3298319;
    I don`t see this at all. RS doesn`t seem to be a big fan, frankly, and so I can`t see him writing what he did but meaning we`d get a big love-fest. He basically came right out and said the people who think they have it all figured out because of the SC`s are wrong, they will be shocked, and that we shouldn`t think it`s cut and dried because it isn`t. So I doubt we`ll be treated to two hours of the real `love story.`

It`s funny, because everyone keeps waiting for the love story to start between J. and M. and yet while some claim to have seen it, there are many who have friends or family who don`t read the boards and who don`t see it at all.
    Interesting!!! I keep remembering that a lot of people who don't read the boards don't see Melissa at all. But then a lot of FORT-ers don't see Jillian at all - or Molly. Who would be most likely to read RS's blog and try to decipher the clues?

I can't say I agree with the "he knew Melissa before" theory. I, for one, would feel cheated. And I don't think I'm the only one. I think the clue just keeps going back to the first night - and we have to remember when Jason said that, he had not yet seen what ABC was going to show. And we didn't see everything that happened. I can see him with any of the F4. Whichever way it turns out, I won't be unhappy (probably the first season I've felt this way). It may very well be Melissa, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's someone else!
    Last edited by Beachmom; 01-31-2009 at 11:12 PM. Reason: punctuation

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3298393;
    So do you think that dress is really light blue, and that hand/wrist/arm really have the freckles we think match up to the person we believe is F1?
    I personally think the dress is white, it's got a blue hue to it in the way that snow and clouds do in the right light. I'd bet my boots that it's white.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3298538;
    I personally think the dress is white, it's got a blue hue to it in the way that snow and clouds do in the right light. I'd bet my boots that it's white.
    first, I wanna know what size they are?
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3298287;
    Am I the only one out there who thinks the sc of Jason hanging over that balcony is not of him sobbing but actually gagging and ready to lose his lunch? Remember most people's eyes start to tear up a bit before the first hurl.
    Just an alternative thought process. RS told us to think outside the box.
    KASHA - do you recall the actual clip of that scene - he is definitely anguished
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON