Page 21 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031711215211021 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV Fan;3298389;
    ITA. Well said!
    There's actually 29.97 frames per second. When we only see 4 to frames...its not that hard to alter it.

With Hi-Def it is between 50 and 60 frames per second. Not to snark..it's just the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3298395;
    The technology is there - old black and white movies are digitally coloured quite often, so it's possible. I'm satisfied that that's what they did - nobody else has to be.
    It's possible, but I doubt they would do that..It would be VERY hard to do that to moving frames, and if you notice in the previews they are moving fast too. So I believe that the SCs are real, the dress color is really light blue, and the F1 is Melissa.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3298360;
    I think I've figured out what RS was talking about. Thanks to Potsticker who noticed the different colour of the proposal dress, I think tptb photoshopped the colour of her dress and it's really a beige/goldie colour. When we see the girls getting dressed, and nobody has on a blue/mauve dress we're going to have no clue who's going to show up later (most will think Deanna). It's still jaw-dropping to a degree but nothing too major and the outcome is still the same. I still think it's Melissa that get's proposed to but we're going to be doubting it on the night of the finale.... well I won't be, but some people might

Just look around the edges of the strap and the part close to her arm and you can see a different colour.

I think it's just the screencap. Look around Jason's shirt collar - you see it there too.
    I really don't think it was photoshopped. Remember, we saw it as a preview, not just a still shot.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV Fan;3298401;
    It's possible, but I doubt they would do that..It would be VERY hard to do that to moving frames, and if you notice in the previews they are moving fast too. So I believe that the SCs are real, the dress color is really light blue, and the F1 is Melissa.
    I'm not disputing that Melissa is F1 but it isn't as hard as it used to be to alter video. It actually is pretty simple when you have teams working to produce video. For movies tv shows, the color has ALWAYS been enhansed. It's not hard to change things when you're already enhansing the color. That's why the sky is always so blue in soap operas.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV Fan;3298401;
    We'll see - remember on finale night where you heard it first thanks to PotstickersRgud
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3298407;
    We'll see - remember on finale night where you heard it first thanks to PotstickersRgud
    I will!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3298393;
    So do you think that dress is really light blue, and that hand/wrist/arm really have the freckles we think match up to the person we believe is F1?
    I'm pretty convinced the dress is a periwinkle blue, empire style, with fullness in the back that don't show in the pics and that it's lighting and camera angle that account for difference in color (sorry, that's the years 4-H competitions coming out). The freckles are a puzzle, but my theory on that is that nobody in the PR department at ABC ever put "freckles" in their top twenty list of things that sleuthers would snatch out of the entertainment ether. One nag--if it is Melissa, I think there's makeup on her arms: in other photos--at least her right arm has lots of freckles and it would stand to reason that the left would also.

Quote Originally Posted by FARAWAYFAN25;3298404;
    I'm not disputing that Melissa is F1 but it isn't as hard as it used to be to alter video. It actually is pretty simple when you have teams working to produce video. For movies tv shows, the color has ALWAYS been enhansed. It's not hard to change things when you're already enhansing the color. That's why the sky is always so blue in soap operas.
    I agree - Fleiss is pulling out all stops on this one, even getting 2 hours shows. He's got a winner on his hands this year and he's going all out.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3298243;
    Well, my hopefully last hypothesis after running the full gamut....

What would shock Reality Steve, a guy, regarding this show? What is the opposite of Brad's non-choice FRC? What could be more shocking, never done on this show, and has a back door story to it that Reality Steve will clue us in on?

Well, all I can come up with, and that has been mentioned by more than one person on here, is that Melissa and Jason get married at the FRC ~ thus no longer engaged. Ty is in a tux, Jason's family is there and more than likely Melissa's too. This would explain the 2-hour episodes.

The screencap we are analyzing incorrectly? It is a wedding ring, not an engagement ring.

The back story? That Melissa and Jason knew eachother ahead of time, perhaps planned from the beginning. No wonder Melissa gets SO emotional when Jason is with the other women. Her intended is a kissing bandit with other women left and right. :nono

Shoot me now.
    ,,,,nah not going to shoot you,,,but great idea for another possible result.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3298410;
    I'm pretty convinced the dress is a periwinkle blue, empire style, with fullness in the back that don't show in the pics and that it's lighting and camera angle that account for difference in color (sorry, that's the years 4-H competitions coming out). The freckles are a puzzle, but my theory on that is that nobody in the PR department at ABC ever put "freckles" in their top twenty list of things that sleuthers would snatch out of the entertainment ether. One nag--if it is Melissa, I think there's makeup on her arms: in other photos--at least her right arm has lots of freckles and it would stand to reason that the left would also.
    So ultimately, who do you think our F1 is? Who walks away with the ring, the rose, and the twirl?
    Take my advice. I am not using it.