Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

hahahah wow I am sorry but I had to put this here... I just googled "kmoon" and one of the top results is now a bachelor forum link hehe seems like there were alot of people that saw RS's little clue hehe

FORT Fanatic

[QUOTE=northernviewer;3308559;]Did that come from just a poster? 'cause I don't see that in anything he wrote.[/QUOTE

[/I]

I"m sorry. As I re-read this I see it is confusing. It is from a poster named Laura in the comments section...somewhere around 571 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3308565;
    OK gals, this is Reality Steve we're talking about here .... I don't think the clues are going to be that deep. I think K Moon = J Sun sounds like something he'd do and so maybe Rebecca = girl's name Like I've said before, I don't think that these clues mean much right now, but as we get more, the theme of the clues will make more sense.
    ITA.
    I think it's going to be a lot more simple than we are making it.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

"passion of discovery" - apparently I have fallen for you

"tenderness of vulnerability" - I've been unlucky in love

"minutaie of domesticity" - two pieces of pizza, the little things, staying at home

"desire to be seen" - I want to brag about my date

"isolation of jealousy" - we shall see.

Yes, I am capable of reading into anything.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3308560;
    I think it's Rebecca Swan, and this blurb I found is quite interesting:

'Fabricated Truths' coincides with 'Assume Nothing', an exhibition at MIC featuring Rebecca and her 2004 publication of the same name.
    Yikes I am mis quoting all over the place It is Rebecca Swan. Thanks Dodie.

[QUOTE=pavalygurl;3308568;]
    Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3308559;
    Did that come from just a poster? 'cause I don't see that in anything he wrote.[/QUOTE

[/I]

I"m sorry. As I re-read this I see it is confusing. It is from a poster named Laura in the comments section...somewhere around 571 or so.
    that's what I figured - too deep for RS
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3308570;
    "passion of discovery" - apparently I have fallen for you

"tenderness of vulnerability" - I've been unlucky in love

"minutaie of domesticity" - two pieces of pizza, the little things, staying at home

"desire to be seen" - I want to brag about my date

"isolation of jealousy" - we shall see.

Yes, I am capable of reading into anything.
    LOL I read the same thing into it. But the other posters are right, this *is* Steve we are talking about. His next clue could be "the dish ran away with the spoon", or, "the rose is red". Who knows what goes through his mind?? At this point, I am mad at myself because I can't tear myself away from this mystery.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Yogafan;3308523;
    I know RS said it had nothing to do with books or music lyrics, so I guess I'm just reaching here. I was looking at (the name) Rebecca as representative of someone in TB production.... just don't know who. Could it be Fleiss?? No idea!! I'm just trying to figure it all out so I can get some sleep.
    ABC wants to boost its ratings. K Moon was the logger on the set and perhaps she and the script supervisor, Rebecca Asher, do some creative editing together.
    Last edited by richmondrose; 02-06-2009 at 11:43 PM.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by IvoryMist;3308506;
    RS said that the finale would be more shocking than the Brad Womack finale...picking Melissa in the end won't be shocking at all, will it....unless we hear some terrible things about her!
    About the only thing that would shock me at this point is if Jason picked Brad at the end of this.....or Shannon! Love that woman!
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by alexasmom06;3308532;
    If Jason is to "come out smelling like a rose" then the ending would have to be an engagement to one of the ladies on the show. Getting engaged to a production person the audience has never seen or has any connection with is not going to be a story that ABC can sell. No matter how happy Jason might be with this person. The public does not have anything invested in some person that is not even on the show right now.

Which leads me to believe that he does end up with one of the women that are currently still in contention. I think that there is something interesting that happens on the way to the ending.
    Could it be that coming out smelling like a rose is admitting that TB is not the best venue for finding his mate?