Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Yogafan;3308507;
    Iím still working on what the slash may represent, but my guess would be the [B]working relationship and/or negotiations between the two [/B]~ K Moon and Rebecca...... Jason and Fleiss?
    RS said the slash represented the separation between the two - K Moon and Rebecca.

So it would actually fit your theory quite well.

FORT Fanatic

Reality Steve's Blog Q &A has this: K-Moon is Kiwi Moon / Rebecca is Rebecca Snow, an artist who had an exhibit in NZ called "Fabricated Truths". It's multi-media work about relationships and fits in with RS's statement that these clues relate to a theme.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Yogafan;3308507;
    The Killing Moon was the song featured, and played over the opening sequence, in the cult, psychological thriller, Donnie Darko, and Rebecca Asher was indeed the Script Supervisor. So is it possible (putting a number of FORT'ers suggestions together) that RS's clue behind K Moon/Rebecca is the first part of the back(slash) story of what transpired between Jason and the Script Supervisor, Directors, Editors or Producers this season, keeping in mind that a Script Supervisor (definition here courtesy of google) ensures that a film or video “being shot entirely out of script sequence will make continous verbal and visual sense. In short, a Script Supervisor helps to maintain continuity of wardrobe, art, makeup, actors, camera angles, dialogue, and scene coverage. After the principal shooting has ended, a script supervisor’s duties switch to the editing process. Since the director may not be available for editing sessions, the film’s editor may work with the script supervisor instead.”

To sum it up….
    K Moon = Jason
    Rebecca = Script Supervisor, Director and/or Producer/Fleiss

I’m still working on what the slash may represent, but my guess would be the [B]working relationship and/or negotiations between the two [/B]~ K Moon and Rebecca...... Jason and Fleiss?
    Hope I'm allowed to quote myself, because I just had another thought. RS said the slash was an important clue to the story... first he called it one thing and then he "editted" it to another ~ iirc Backslash to Frontslash. I was guessing the slash represented the working relationship between K Moon and Rebecca (so to speak) and/or their negotiations, but here is another guess, thinking outside the box ~~The slash represents the signed contract between Jason and TPTB (ABC and Fleiss). I believe I read somewhere that TPTB have the legal right within the boundaries of their contract to renegotiate said contract at any time during the course of that contract if something warrants it. Is this part of RS's story?? Was the original contract changed as the drama unfolded and events necessitated changes??

Slash = Contract ??

So trying to put it all together, K Moon/Rebecca perhaps is the first part of RS's clue to what he knows of Jason's contract with ABC/Fleiss and what transpired with regards to script supervision, editing and time line as necessitated by the drama that is apparently going to unfold in the finale and which we, the viewers may, or may not, be "allowed" to see.
    Last edited by Yogafan; 02-06-2009 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Editted to add further clarification.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pavalygurl;3308552;
    Reality Steve's Blog Q &A has this: K-Moon is Kiwi Moon / Rebecca is Rebecca Snow, an artist who had an exhibit in NZ called "Fabricated Truths". It's multi-media work about relationships and fits in with RS's statement that these clues relate to a theme.
    So K Moon is Kiwi Moon - New Zealand Moon.

Kiwi Moon is also a children's book by Gavin Bishop, a New Zealand author. It's about a little boy trying to discover who his mother is.

Did that come from just a poster? 'cause I don't see that in anything he wrote.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I think it's Rebecca Swan, and this blurb I found is quite interesting:

'Fabricated Truths' coincides with 'Assume Nothing', an exhibition at MIC featuring Rebecca and her 2004 publication of the same name.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

FORT Fogey

can I quote a passage here from her website? It describes her work and how it involves relationships.

the narrative of an intimate relationship. What it means to reveal the essence of oneself to another. The passion of discovery, the tenderness of vulnerability, the desire to be seen, the minutiae of domesticity, the isolation of jealousy, the fear of risk, the peace of trust, the limits of attachment, the transcendence of the physical.

PLease let me know if this is not allowed and I will delete it right away.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3308562;
    can I quote a passage here from her website? It describes her work and how it involves relationships.

the narrative of an intimate relationship. What it means to reveal the essence of oneself to another. The passion of discovery, the tenderness of vulnerability, the desire to be seen, the minutiae of domesticity, the isolation of jealousy, the fear of risk, the peace of trust, the limits of attachment, the transcendence of the physical.
    The thing is... they're still books no?
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

OK gals, this is Reality Steve we're talking about here .... I don't think the clues are going to be that deep. I think K Moon = J Sun sounds like something he'd do and so maybe Rebecca = girl's name Like I've said before, I don't think that these clues mean much right now, but as we get more, the theme of the clues will make more sense.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3308564;
    The thing is... they're still books no?
    They also give Steve too much credit.