Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

RS keeps mentioning that their is a story here to tell and that the clues are part of the story. Which makes me think there is already stuff that is on the cutting room floor that he is referring to as part of the story and we just aren't seeing them but we will know about them the day after the finale!!!

Reality TV doesn't exist theRealist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3308451;

The only good thing about all this RS stuff is that it at least creates a smidge of suspense .

My only problem is that it is not casting any doubt in the direction that I want it to go... Melissa is still F1 and not my Jillian!
    Actually, I predict higher horizons for Jillian than what Jason has to offer.

RS said that the finale would be more shocking than the Brad Womack finale...picking Melissa in the end won't be shocking at all, will it....unless we hear some terrible things about her!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3304872;
    It seems like RS is really hung up these days on how "scripted" (fake) the show is.
    Rebecca Asher is a long time Script Supervisor for ABC, working last season on Samantha Who? (the show getting bumped this year bc of the 2 hr format).
    She was also Script Supervisor for the ABC show What about Brian, the story of a 30 something bachelor trying to find a wife.
    The Killing Moon is an 80's rock hit that was prominently featured in the movie Donnie Darko. Script Supervisor? Rebecca Asher.
    The Killing Moon was the song featured, and played over the opening sequence, in the cult, psychological thriller, Donnie Darko, and Rebecca Asher was indeed the Script Supervisor. So is it possible (putting a number of FORT'ers suggestions together) that RS's clue behind K Moon/Rebecca is the first part of the back(slash) story of what transpired between Jason and the Script Supervisor, Directors, Editors or Producers this season, keeping in mind that a Script Supervisor (definition here courtesy of google) ensures that a film or video “being shot entirely out of script sequence will make continous verbal and visual sense. In short, a Script Supervisor helps to maintain continuity of wardrobe, art, makeup, actors, camera angles, dialogue, and scene coverage. After the principal shooting has ended, a script supervisor’s duties switch to the editing process. Since the director may not be available for editing sessions, the film’s editor may work with the script supervisor instead.”

To sum it up….
    K Moon = Jason
    Rebecca = Script Supervisor, Director and/or Producer/Fleiss

I’m still working on what the slash may represent, but my guess would be the [B]working relationship and/or negotiations between the two [/B]~ K Moon and Rebecca...... Jason and Fleiss?
    Last edited by Yogafan; 02-06-2009 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Bolded The Killing Moon

Quote Originally Posted by IvoryMist;3308506;
    RS said that the finale would be more shocking than the Brad Womack finale...picking Melissa in the end won't be shocking at all, will it....unless we hear some terrible things about her!
    Honestly I don't think picking either Jillian, Molly or Melissa would be shocking. Naomi might be a different story but that isn't going to happen. So I think most of us agree that the scoop is a lot bigger then who is F1. Unless F1 is so totally crazy - like DeAnna or his ex wife or a back stage person, etc.

RS also keeps referring to Ty as a "child actor"...I wonder if he is on to something there?

Quote Originally Posted by Yogafan;3308507;
    The Killing Moon was the song featured, and played over the opening sequence, in the cult, psychological thriller, Donnie Darko, and Rebecca Asher was indeed the Script Supervisor. So is it possible (putting a number of FORT'ers suggestions together) that RS's clue behind K Moon/Rebecca is the first part of the back(slash) story of what transpired between Jason and the Script Supervisor, Directors, Editors or Producers this season, keeping in mind that a Script Supervisor (definition here courtesy of google) ensures that a film or video “being shot entirely out of script sequence will make continous verbal and visual sense. In short, a Script Supervisor helps to maintain continuity of wardrobe, art, makeup, actors, camera angles, dialogue, and scene coverage. After the principal shooting has ended, a script supervisor’s duties switch to the editing process. Since the director may not be available for editing sessions, the film’s editor may work with the script supervisor instead.”

To sum it up….
    K Moon = Jason
    Rebecca = Script Supervisor, Director and/or Producer/Fleiss

I’m still working on what the slash may represent, but my guess would be the [B]working relationship and/or negotiations between the two [/B]~ K Moon and Rebecca...... Jason and Fleiss?
    RS said it had nothing to do with a song or movie.

Quote Originally Posted by IvoryMist;3308506;

Choosing Naomi, Molly or Jillian in the end wouldn't be shocking either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3308515;
    Choosing Naomi, Molly or Jillian in the end wouldn't be shocking either.
    Naomi would be shocking to me!

FORT Fogey

Here's my take on the RS clue

1. K Moon = Keith Moon from The Who... The Who is really a question!! The WHO?

2. Rebecca = Rebecca Eisen, a producer on The Bachelor and a ringer for both Dee and Melissa but is actually a stand in for the $$ shots at both the pool and at the distance FRC shots

3. Forward Slash= separates The "WHO is the F1?" question because "everything is not as seems" because the brunette is Rebecca, the stand-in

Dee comes to NZ to visit Jason and talks about her "mistake". WHAT was her mistake in her opinion? IMO it was that she shouldn't have gotten engaged when she wasn't sure. She says something to the effect to Jason, "You still have time... you're not engaged yet."

I really don't think that the question is whether it's between Molly and Melissa. Molly is PDG and leaves at FRC as F2

And that's why the promo shots with Rebecca as stand-in are of a brunette... no option for a Molly scenario here at all.

The question that agonizes Jason is whether he wants to get engaged to Melissa.... everybody (even production) knows his favorite is Melissa.
    He just needs extra time to think it through, possibly because of some negative info that comes out about Melissa, her family, etc.

and so....

The FRC "engagement" is postponed a few weeks

and

Melissa is still F1 - "I DO want to marry you".

I can't wait for clue #2
    Last edited by CoolCruiser; 02-06-2009 at 10:54 PM.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.