Page 20 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930701205201020 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3298360;
    I think I've figured out what RS was talking about. Thanks to Potsticker who noticed the different colour of the proposal dress, I think tptb photoshopped the colour of her dress and it's really a beige/goldie colour. When we see the girls getting dressed, and nobody has on a blue/mauve dress we're going to have no clue who's going to show up later (most will think Deanna). It's still jaw-dropping to a degree but nothing too major and the outcome is still the same. I still think it's Melissa that get's proposed to but we're going to be doubting it on the night of the finale.... well I won't be, but some people might

Just look around the edges of the strap and the part close to her arm and you can see a different colour.

Even if this were the case and the color had been altered, I can not imagine that viewers would not be able to detect the dress is the same that we are seeing in these scs. The straps are pretty definitive as well as the shirring that starts at the axilla area.
    Unless straps were photoshopped in as well as the shirring being added, also, which would then indicate basically a whole new altered gown, I can't imagine a change in color would be that confusing.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3298362;
    So his tie his going to match the F2's purple dress?
    looks like it - another thing that's going to mess with everybody's heads finale night LOL
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3298370;
    Even if this were the case and the color had been altered, I can not imagine that viewers would not be able to detect the dress is the same that we are seeing in these scs. The straps are pretty definitive as well as the shirring that starts at the axilla area.
    Unless straps were photoshopped in as well as the shirring being added, also, which would then indicate basically a whole new altered gown, I can't imagine a change in color would be that confusing.
    I think it would be - but feel free to disagree (hey, that rhymes LOL)
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit

Another jaw-dropping possibility~Jason asks FI who say no and he proposes to F2!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

FORT Fogey

all along I've been thinking of 'abc has been asleep at wheel" and "growing a brain" as negative comments however what if RSteve actually was meaning they finally did something good? The 'just when you think they've been asleep at the wheel" refers to the fact that abc seemed oblivious to the fact that their formula was not working but they finally "grew a brain" meaning they let something happen out the box to ensure (or at least help) a positive ending. Just maybe they didn't manipulate or force but let things happen in their own time. Just a thought!

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3298370;
    As a rule of thumb, if you see a picture that is a publicity still, it might have been photoshopped, but when something is a "screencap" taken from a video, it's highly unlikely, because there are hundreds of frames per second and each one would have to be individually altered--way too expensive a process just to fool a few message board fans. I actually think it's highly unlikely any dresses have been swapped out. Sometimes things are not Where we think they are or When we think they are, but there's really no evidence of the show putting out "fake" images.

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3298387;
    As a rule of thumb, if you see a picture that is a publicity still, it might have been photoshopped, but when something is a "screencap" taken from a video, it's highly unlikely, because there are hundreds of frames per second and each one would have to be individually altered--way too expensive a process just to fool a few message board fans. I actually think it's highly unlikely any dresses have been swapped out. Sometimes things are not Where we think they are or When we think they are, but there's really no evidence of the show putting out "fake" images.
    ITA. Well said!

FORT Fogey

So do you think that dress is really light blue, and that hand/wrist/arm really have the freckles we think match up to the person we believe is F1?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

The technology is there - old black and white movies are digitally coloured quite often, so it's possible. I'm satisfied that that's what they did - nobody else has to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3298393;
    So do you think that dress is really light blue, and that hand/wrist/arm really have the freckles we think match up to the person we believe is F1?
    Yes.