Page 2 of 1826 FirstFirst 123456789101112521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Personally, I think that RS caused the stir he wanted to stir. I think the "jaw-dropper" is that you guys were right from the start. Wasn't it CH that said it was very clear early on who it was that Jason was going to choose. I think his breakdown over the balcony is the fact that he knew "first hand" the heart break he was going to cause his F2. After last season, everyone was screaming "we want to see a love story develop". Some of the loudest screams came from this very board. You guys have a pretty good streak on "knowing" who F1 is. What does RS know? So he knew early about Shayne's intentions, well good for him call him Mr. Detective. I think those in the know on here have a great track record, and I stand behind them.

I think when the time is right we will get our love story. Its when a Seahawk chooses a Star.

Screencaps show that Melissa is the F1, but that does not mean she is the one that is with Jason. It would be a Bachelor first if the woman turns down the Bachelor and walks away. Jason cannot be pleased.

Cue to the screencaps of Jason bawling, almost doubling over in pain.

Soon after filming Jason stated that he was "engaged." If he is not lying, and no other women from the show or De are involved, then he is engaged to Molly. She is reconsidered by Jason, and actually accepts the proposal. Unsure if this happens in NZ or LA. No screencap evidence.

Perhaps RS cannot wrap his head around how will Molly agree to the engagement after being dumped. I know that I would not understand it.

Also, will Jason use the same ring on both women?

That is my current theory. I will follow the editing patterns and see if there is any growing storyline, or curves in editing ahead.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Newbie

To be more clear, this is the theory that I believe will turn out to be true that I was alluding to on JU:

The RC after the fantasy dates, both Jillian and Molly are cut. This means that F4 is F3 but not F2 (riddle solved). Jillian and Molly are F2. He chooses Melissa right then and there.

But he does not propose to her there. He takes her to his home town to meet Ty. (I have a sneaking suspicion she has already met Ty when she was in Seatle with the other 4 women). Jason knew who he wanted from the get go.

This fits with his interviews. Only 2 women he loved met Ty (Deanna and Melissa). He loved the last 2 women (Deanna and Melissa) - one past and one present.

I know this is the theory, it fits everything.

Where are the screencaps of the hometown visits?

What I'll be interested in is reading RS's blog AFTER the finale. Did Jason meet Melissa BEFORE he went on the show (especially because of the RS - Jeremy - Jeremy's GF - Melissa link).

Interesting.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3297109;
    Screencaps show that Melissa is the F1, but that does not mean she is the one that is with Jason. It would be a Bachelor first if the woman turns down the Bachelor and walks away. Jason cannot be pleased.

Cue to the screencaps of Jason bawling, almost doubling over in pain.

Soon after filming Jason stated that he was "engaged." If he is not lying, and no other women from the show or De are involved, then he is engaged to Molly. She is reconsidered by Jason, and actually accepts the proposal. Unsure if this happens in NZ or LA. No screencap evidence.

Perhaps RS cannot wrap his head around how will Molly agree to the engagement after being dumped. I know that I would not understand it.

Also, will Jason use the same ring on both women? That is my current theory. I will follow the editing patterns and see if there is any growing storyline, or curves in editing ahead.
    That would be so tacky!! :nono

Well, he certainly did create a stir!

Since he also gave ABC some props in a backhanded sort of way, I am wondering if ABC decided to bring in some professional help? Since we are creating different scenarios, my guess is that they gave personality/compatibility tests to Jason and final girls to help him understand strengths and possible weaknesses regarding a relationship with each. Having a psychology education (wasn't it his major?) I would think he appreciates the incites and makes his choice accordingly or...... goes with his heart?
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by hikergirl99;3297112;
    To be more clear, this is the theory that I believe will turn out to be true that I was alluding to on JU:

The RC after the fantasy dates, both Jillian and Molly are cut. This means that F4 is F3 but not F2 (riddle solved). Jillian and Molly are F2. He chooses Melissa right then and there.

But he does not propose to her there. He takes her to his home town to meet Ty. (I have a sneaking suspicion she has already met Ty when she was in Seatle with the other 4 women). Jason knew who he wanted from the get go.

This fits with his interviews. Only 2 women he loved met Ty (Deanna and Melissa). He loved the last 2 women (Deanna and Melissa) - one past and one present.

Where are the screencaps of the hometown visits?

What I'll be interested in is reading RS's blog AFTER the finale. Did Jason meet Melissa BEFORE he went on the show (especially because of the RS - Jeremy - Jeremy's GF - Melissa link).

Interesting.
    This makes sense to me. I think you may be on to something here.

Quote Originally Posted by oshelrina;3297105;
    Wasn't it CH that said it was very clear early on who it was that Jason was going to choose.

I believe so. Have you seen the Ellen tape where Ellen asks Chris if he has ever been shocked over the bachelor letting someone go? Chris's response was "I've been shocked, yeah, I thought he'd, I think he, not necessarily Jason, but there have been seasons before....."

Sounds like Chris stumbles a lot in this answer. Could he have been shocked that Jason let Jillian go because he saw her as the front runner? We are after all only seeing an edited story, and it could be that while it appears to us to be Melissa as the one from the start, it might not necessarily be what actually took place.

I ferreted out the story—finally—and Steve was right: it IS a bombshell. I have an inside source in New Zealand*, who confided the whole saga. Two days before the FTC, the entire Eagle’s Nest compound was surrounded by an armed and angry group of warriors from an indigenous NZ tribe. No one was allowed to come or go from the compound. The New Zealanders were demanding the return of their native land upon which the resort had been built; only then would they release the resort employees, ABC staffers and Bachelor show participants held hostage.

I have independently confirmed from cryptic news reports and satellite images from the region contemporary with the siege and known filming schedule that there was indeed what is being called an “incident.” My source tells me that after a 36-hour standoff, Mike Fleiss himself was able to negotiate a deal whereby the natives would give up their land claims in exchange for an American virgin who they would then offer up in a sacrificial ceremony.

The chief was shown 8x10 glossy photos of the token virgin from each preceding season of The Bachelor (not, obviously including the dude from DeAnna’s season) and asked to choose among them. Unfortunately, the chief (an astute man) was outraged, accusing Fleiss of thinking him a fool to believe that such beautiful women could possibly be virginal!

After a hurried consultation, the producers luckily came up with a brilliant plan which not only defused the dangerous situation but also cross-promoted another ABC series. The chief was shown a series of video clips from “Ugly Betty” and promised that Betty herself would be flown to the country immediately. My source tells me that the chief broke into an ear-to-ear toothless grin and gloated: “THAT Virgin, not blondes.” Handshakes to complete the deal were exchanged and that the tribesmen were ceremoniously presented red roses and bottles of wine, after which they disappeared into the bush.

A FRC was hastily arranged and filmed and the crew climbed aboard waiting blimps and sailed out to the rescue ship awaiting them.

I hope that all the doubts of Steve’s promised revelations can now be dismissed. These events clearly explain all the remaining mysteries of everyone “sweating, hearts pounding, Jason terrified.” My source says that the SC of Jason in agony on the balcony is not anguish, but sheer relief of having been delivered from danger. The SC of the blue billowing dress can be attributed to the haste with which the ceremony was conducted and wind turbulence from rescue airships ready to alight in the adjacent meadow. The riddle, too, is solved of F3 but not F2 or one or whatever it was: it was extremely difficult from a distance to differentiate between half-dressed savages and bikini-clad bachelorettes.

As to the secrecy which Steve is forced to adhere in his missives: we must be respectful of the sensitivity of multi-national negotiations and the understandable desire of the New Zealand government not to spread fear and panic. I too hesitated before sharing this information with readers of this board, but in the end I felt that truth and candor were more important than the thrill at being the only person “in the know.”

I am sure that there will still be some of you skeptical at the veracity of this account, but just remember, it comes from an unimpeachable source *The Man From Snowy River.”

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by hikergirl99;3297112;

Interesting.
    As well, I would like to add that I do not believe there are any screencaps of the visits to Jason's family. Because only Melissa was there.

Also, Jason is a person of integrity. He will pull the same move of not giving the last rose to someone at the F3 RC just like he did on the last episode. He does not want to lead anyone else on. And look at how humane that is? 2 and F3 can console support each other if needed.

The question is, did Jason know and meet Melissa PRIOR to filming. That's what I want to know.

Actually what I meant to ask in the above, was not about the hometown screencaps (which I have since deleted), but about the screen caps where the girls (this time only 1 girl), meets Jason's family. Are there any?

Quote Originally Posted by hikergirl99;3297132;
    As well, I would like to add that I do not believe there are any screencaps of the visits to Jason's family. Because only Melissa was there.

Also, Jason is a person of integrity. He will pull the same move of not giving the last rose to someone at the F3 RC just like he did on the last episode. He does not want to lead anyone else on. And look at how humane that is? 2 and F3 can console support each other if needed.

The question is, did Jason know and meet Melissa PRIOR to filming. That's what I want to know.

Actually what I meant to ask in the above, was not about the hometown screencaps (which I have since deleted), but about the screen caps where the girls (this time only 1 girl), meets Jason's family. Are there any?
    How can you account for the scs of Molly in North, NZ specifically at Russell's wharf and then later at Kauri Cliffs? When she is walking with Jason at Kauri cliffs, we see scs at the same location of Jason in the same clothing with Ty.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.