Page 19 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829691195191019 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3298287;
    Am I the only one out there who thinks the sc of Jason hanging over that balcony is not of him sobbing but actually gagging and ready to lose his lunch? Remember most people's eyes start to tear up a bit before the first hurl.
    Just an alternative thought process. RS told us to think outside the box.
    Yes! Maybe he just ate some oysters and then he saw DeAnna!

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3298295;
    I agree with you, but what about the Bachelor's policy of "No hurling on camera, only behind bathroom doors"? Oh, wait, maybe that only applies to the girls--remember Jesse losing his lunch on the way to "buy" Deanna's ring?
    Now that could be the storyline this season. Didn't we already get some foreshadowing this season with Shannon gagging in the powder room?(this will be her claim to fame--the bachelor 13 barfette)
    Maybe this is what RS meant by jaw dropping...I mean that would have to happen before the final urp.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelley2021;3298219;
    I think falling asleep at the wheel was ABC letting scoops get out too early or not clamping down on the leaks.
    The growing a brain is realizing the viewers want a love story.
    I think what will make our jaws drop is ABC really showing the hot chemistry between Jason and Mel, even if it's before 9 p.m. February is sweeps.
    I don`t see this at all. RS doesn`t seem to be a big fan, frankly, and so I can`t see him writing what he did but meaning we`d get a big love-fest. He basically came right out and said the people who think they have it all figured out because of the SC`s are wrong, they will be shocked, and that we shouldn`t think it`s cut and dried because it isn`t. So I doubt we`ll be treated to two hours of the real `love story.`

It`s funny, because everyone keeps waiting for the love story to start between J. and M. and yet while some claim to have seen it, there are many who have friends or family who don`t read the boards and who don`t see it at all.

Hmmm...I'm SO darn confused! This show drives me absolutely CrAzY!! It's consuming my brain...Ahhhh!!!! Is it the finale yet, LOL?
    "An Eye For An Eye Would Make The Whole World Blind."

Quote Originally Posted by realitymaster28;3298320;
    Hmmm...I'm SO darn confused! This show drives me absolutely CrAzY!! It's consuming my brain...Ahhhh!!!! Is it the finale yet, LOL?
    Nope, 4 more weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3298243;
    Well, my hopefully last hypothesis after running the full gamut....

What would shock Reality Steve, a guy, regarding this show? What is the opposite of Brad's non-choice FRC? What could be more shocking, never done on this show, and has a back door story to it that Reality Steve will clue us in on?

Well, all I can come up with, and that has been mentioned by more than one person on here, is that Melissa and Jason get married at the FRC ~ thus no longer engaged. Ty is in a tux, Jason's family is there and more than likely Melissa's too. This would explain the 2-hour episodes.

The screencap we are analyzing incorrectly? It is a wedding ring, not an engagement ring.

The back story? That Melissa and Jason knew eachother ahead of time, perhaps planned from the beginning. No wonder Melissa gets SO emotional when Jason is with the other women. Her intended is a kissing bandit with other women left and right. :nono

Shoot me now.
    Yes, shoot me now too.

If you're right , I'm sure all the other girls will be thrilled to hear about it. Sharon comes to mind who quit her job , for a chance to end up with Jason. I'm thinking Molly maybe found out before the end and that's why there are rumors of her becoming the next bachelorette. This is a very possible scenario.

If this turns out to be true I hope Shannon turns up at the FRC with more than just her toothbrush. That would be a real bombshell of a finale. J/K

I think I've figured out what RS was talking about. Thanks to Potsticker who noticed the different colour of the proposal dress, I think tptb photoshopped the colour of her dress and it's really a beige/goldie colour. When we see the girls getting dressed, and nobody has on a blue/mauve dress we're going to have no clue who's going to show up later (most will think Deanna). It's still jaw-dropping to a degree but nothing too major and the outcome is still the same. I still think it's Melissa that get's proposed to but we're going to be doubting it on the night of the finale.... well I won't be, but some people might

Just look around the edges of the strap and the part close to her arm and you can see a different colour.

Last edited by northernviewer; 01-31-2009 at 09:09 PM.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3298360;
    I think I've figured out what RS was talking about. Thanks to Potsticker who noticed the different colour of the proposal dress, I think tptb photoshopped the colour of her dress and it's really a beige/goldie colour. When we see the girls getting dressed, and nobody has on a blue/mauve dress we're going to have no clue who's going to show up later (most will think Deanna). It's still jaw-dropping to a degree but nothing too major and the outcome is still the same. I still think it's Melissa that get's proposed to but we're going to be doubting it on the night of the finale.... well I won't be, but some people might
    So his tie his going to match the F2's purple dress?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3298362;
    So his tie his going to match the F2's purple dress?
    IMO I think his tie color is between F1 and F2's dresses.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV Fan;3298365;
    IMO I think his tie color is between F1 and F2's dresses.
    Northernviewer was saying she thinks they photoshopped the real golden/beige dress; therefore, I asked if that were the case, then would his tie match the F2 Lady in Purple then?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?