Page 1826 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 82613261726177618161817181818191820182118221823182418251826
Results 18,251 to 18,257 of 18257

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3843227;
    I thought I read that Roz did the WTA because she 'made a deal' to be able to do what she wanted about the interviews without their approval. How else would she have been able to do that big long one with RS? Would they approve of that when they know he's going to ask questions that could 'expose' them?

She wasn't talking about interviews about the show, and seems to be doing whatever she wants interview-wise.

What she said that TPTB have a no-entertainment-work-period clause in the contract that prevents her from making a living doing entertainment work ... something that previous contracts discussion do not support as true.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3843466;
    She wasn't talking about interviews about the show, and seems to be doing whatever she wants interview-wise.

What she said that TPTB have a no-entertainment-work-period clause in the contract that prevents her from making a living doing entertainment work ... something that previous contracts discussion do not support as true.
    Thanks for the clarification, I wasn't sure what she was talking about
    I have a new question though. I thought contestants were only supposed to do 'show-approved' interviews for a certain time period? Is that not the case with Roz? Do they not care who she talks to because they think she's digging her own grave? Or is that not the case at all and any contestant can do any type of interview without needing permission?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3843471;
    Thanks for the clarification, I wasn't sure what she was talking about
    I have a new question though. I thought contestants were only supposed to do 'show-approved' interviews for a certain time period? Is that not the case with Roz? Do they not care who she talks to because they think she's digging her own grave? Or is that not the case at all and any contestant can do any type of interview without needing permission?
    I think it is a matter of respecting the contract she signed. She doesn't and, frankly, don't think she should.

However, I think she has done herself no justice by lying about details. Rozlyn began in the right direction with her initial press release suggesting a relationship, but then lost her way (IMO) once she began to insist nothing physical happened, not even a relationship between the two, when all evidence support both clearly did.

The girl is ballsy ... no doubt about that!

Just like most He Said/She Said situations, I have a feeling that the real truth lies somewhere in between both stories.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fan

I CANNOT wait to read what RS has to say about Jake's DWTS gig! It will be priceless, lol....

RS must be having a Party tonight. I wonder if he will get any info about Ali's season?

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;3844718;
    I CANNOT wait to read what RS has to say about Jake's DWTS gig! It will be priceless, lol....
    Hey, hold on there--they didn't announce who Jake's partner might be yet...for all we know it could be RS!!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.