Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3841263;
    He has been glum in interviews from day one, long before the tabloids started trashing her.

There is no way that he has had no contact with his F1 since the FRC. TPTB figured out early on that that doesn't work for a long lasting relationship. They have a safehouse where they go for a several days every 10 days or so. Trista and Ryan survived the not seeing each other rule which was in place at that time, but they did get to talk on the phone every day. Jake says that he has had no contact-phone calls, emails, text messages or any other contact with any of the women on the show.

This boy didn't choose anybody or he is the biggest liar there ever was. What would be so disturbing about him being a liar is that he is so good at it if he ends up with V.
    I just dont get that at all myself how can u go from the show saying u want to date in the real world then RS says that in the After the final rose they are engaged and so in love when he didnt have no type of contact at all with her how can this be able to survive u get me someone is seriously lying or it made up hype

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3841990;
    Since she was, in essense, fired from the show - would that void her contract?
    I like your thinking!

But, I suspect a dismissal from the show is a dismissal from the show....darnit.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3841961;
    Plus, I have to respectfully disagree with sdl. With all the "ammunition" CH and the show had lined up to shoot Roz down ... all the damning so-called "testimonials" from other bach'ettes, it looked more to me like Roz had brought a knife to a gunfight, or perhaps more appropriate, a firing squad.
    I agree with both assessments, but this one actually speaks to what I saw on the WTA. Roz was the one under fire from some big guns, and it wasn't a fair fight at all! That's my take, at least, after watching the show and then, more importantly, listening to the entire interview with RS.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3841803;
    Were in my statement did I say anything about his father and the producer having sex with Rozlyn when they visted her? Maybe that is your assumption of what took place, but I never said that.
    I wasn't talking about you in particular. but I find it odd that ANYONE would think that. Sorry if you misunderstood my post.

I frankly believe Roz after listening to the interview. I don't trust ABC, or Chris, or the show at all.

I was reading some comments on RS blog. Someone mentioned that if the producer was not acting inappropriately, but was fired, don't you think he'd be filing a lawsuit against ABC? Interesting take.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I had been very suspect of the allegations towards Roz from the beginning. Especially when I saw a picture of the producer. Looks are not everything, but it just never made sense that a stunner like Roz would have risked so much and couldn't have resisted this guy's "charms." They're in a house full of women and crew members, and they can't at least go hide someplace? When I heard that Ella and Jessie both said they didn't see anything in their post-elimination interviews, but then suddenly "remembered" seeing things during the WTA, that sealed the deal for me. I must say I can't understand why they'd be so cruel to lie like that. But it also makes no sense that they'd be told to say they didn't see anything during their post-elimination interviews. It only reduces the believability later on, as it has.

I used to think CH was awesome. I do not care for him anymore. He's like a pitbull on the attack. "It's not personal" - I hate it when somebody claims something like that which completely contradicts their actions.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3842271;
    I was reading some comments on RS blog. Someone mentioned that if the producer was not acting inappropriately, but was fired, don't you think he'd be filing a lawsuit against ABC? Interesting take.
    They may have paid him off and had him sign something that said he wouldn't sue in exchange for the money. They probably had a good idea that this would be a ratings bonanza.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3842275;
    They may have paid him off and had him sign something that said he wouldn't sue in exchange for the money. They probably had a good idea that this would be a ratings bonanza.
    Also, if you believe Roz's story (I don't have an opinion either way, I've been too busy to follow really closely this season) the producer DID act inappropriately by giving her the phone. His contract is just as strict as the contestants on the show, so they can fire him for essentially anything.

In addition to that, if he wants another job in the industry, he can't sue ABC. That would be career suicide. Just my 2 cents...

I totally skipped over the Roz incident while watching this show. She was booted out in the 2nd episode. Hardly a blip on the radar screen.

FORT Fogey

I questioned why Roz would even want to come back and be a part of a show where Chris Harrison and the producers had total control of the edit.
    The answer? Evidently, she agreed to appear at the WTA in order for ABC or whoever is in charge to give her permission to make public appearances for the next year. Does that make sense? Yes... It is in their contract that for a certain length of time TPTB have to ok their personal appearances.

Now, we have seen what the rags have done to Ed, Vienna, Gia, Tenley, and now Jake.
    It is interesting that the WTA left in that comment about Chris Harrison hitting on that producer's wife in New Zealand. Chris Harrison is now a free target for the rags who may start digging on him.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?