Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3841348;
    yes, but the viewing public was led to believe that there was a lot more going on than flirting. I agree that she shouldn't have been allowed to continue on the show if she was flirting with someone other than Jake, but they (Fleiss, CH, etc) did everything they could to make it look like they were having this big steamy love affair
    I find it very odd that the producer and his father visited Rozlyn because accoring to her they were on a "boys trip" and just happened to stop by? Say what?

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3841389;
    I find it very odd that the producer and his father visited Rozlyn because accoring to her they were on a "boys trip" and just happened to stop by? Say what?
    I agree. It lends a little more credibility that something else was going on, whether there was or not.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

If Ryan the producer had a thing for Roz (which he did, IMO) then I can imagine him planning a trip through her area so he'd have an excuse to see her. It's a variation on the old "I was in the neighborhood so thought I'd stop by" excuse. That doesn't mean she had more-than-friends feelings for him or they were having a sexual relationship.

I've had several male friends visit me because they were in the area for a wedding, to see a parent, visiting Seattle as a tourist and needed a tour guide and a place to sleep, etc. I can assure you they were not stopping by to see me so we could get it on. (In some cases that was a shame, but in a few cases no way, no how, not ever!)

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3841305;
    I listened to Rozlyn's whole interview with RS and I have to say she came off to me as very believable, articulate and even likeable. Also, many of the details she gave about things that went on line up with info that RS divulged about her situation before the 2nd episode aired (being told by producers to not tell Jake she had a child and then finding out that the other women were asked to comment about her "hiding" this info from Jake). She was also promised daily phone calls with her son, but once her ex refused to sign the release so those phone calls could not be filmed (as they were with the other moms), the producers reneged on the promise.

Regarding Ryan (producer), she suspects he is being manipulated by ABC to not defend her story (and maybe is even being pressured to pretend something happened) because they are holding all the strings to his career, and their friendship now is strained because of this. She admitted that they flirted a lot, and implied that she knew/suspected he developed romantic feelings for her (she didn't for him) and that was why he gave her special treatment and confided things in her that he shouldn't have. By the time she was booted off the show, she was missing her son and quite ready to leave, but thought the reason was because Ryan got too chummy with her, so she didn't protest at all, and was shocked when she saw the preview implying a sexual affair.

Basically, everything she claimed is very credible. I'm sure that those who really despise her will not change their opinion, but it's well worth listening to if you have an open mind on the issue.
    I finally got through the entire interview myself and I believe Roz 100%. I especially liked what she had to say about Ella and Jessie's accusations at the WTA. Ella's comment later in the press that she wanted to confront Roz in person and not in the tabloids is a bunch of hooey.
    1. Ella said she didn't see anything in her media conference interviews.
    2. She never contacted Roz between that time and the WTA.
    3. The women didn't even know that Roz would be there, as evidenced by the look on Ashleigh H's face and others when TPTB brought Roz out (coincendintely(sp) after they had already trashed a person that was not there on film).
    4. Jessie's story was complete BS and I called the 'I swear on my dog's life/I swear on my kid's life' comment earlier. Roz put that to rest in my mind.
    Last edited by MsDll; 02-26-2010 at 11:28 PM.

I always assumed Roz was guilty of some kind of sexual indiscretion...at least heavy petting. Not anymore. After listening to the entire RS interview, I am convinced she was framed. I also believe, as she does, that when they released her, they had no immediate plan to turn it into an accusation of sexual contact and that was all added later for effect (and, boy, did it work). I also think the other women were led or enticed into falsely accusing her (or exaggerating what they observed).

Aside from the Roz question, the interview was quite interesting for the behind-the-scenes nitty-gritty about the filming process.

I wish Roz the best of luck putting her life and reputation back in shape. And I pray her son isn't old enough to understand or hear the things that are being said about her.

Now gimme some Ali and some hot new bachs!

Not necessarily that odd. If they were going on an East Coast road trip, the main interstate is I-95. I-95/I-295 takes you right to Richmond on your way to D.C., Raleigh, NY, Daytona, and on and on.

I can't listen to the interview (my monitor speakers croaked! ), but considering the history of this show AND the fact that none of this so-called scandalous behavior is on tape, nope, I don't believe CH and the show on this. Never did. Personally I'm simply wishing the best for Rozlyn in the future. Hopefully by the time her son is an avid internet user, most of this stuff will have been forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3841425;
    I finally got through the entire interview myself and I believe Roz 100%. I especially liked what she had to say about Ella and Jessie's accusations at the WTA. Ella's comment later in the press that she wanted to confront Roz in person and not in the tabloids is a bunch of hooey.
    1. Ella said she didn't see anything in her media conference interviews.
    2. She never contacted Roz between that time and the WTA.
    3. The women didn't even know that Roz would be there, as evidenced by the look on Ashleigh H's face and others when TPTB brought Roz out (coincendintely(sp) after they had already trashed a person that was not there on film).
    4. Jessie's story was complete BS and I called the 'I swear on my dog's life/I swear on my kid's life' comment earlier. Roz put that to rest in my mind.
    That was a puff piece of an interview. From what I've heard, RS fed her answers and completely bought into her story. It completely makes sense to me that the girls weren't allowed to talk about what they saw until the WTA for added drama. Roz never really answers or tries to deflect so it's not noticed. I have no doubt that she's the one lying and think she's just thrilled that she can capitalize on her 15 mins. She comes across as someone who's used to getting her way using her looks. It's my hope that she'll go away now but doubt she's doing that anytime soon.

and didn't she mention that their friendship is now strained because he's not defending her...... their "friendship"??? how many other contestants are worried about strained "friendships" with producers? if they're still "friendly" after she left the show... it was more than being kind and letting her use his phone... give me a break, she had an affair with the guy, I don't really care how much she denies it and I don't care that she did... but I'm not buying her lies :nono
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

What lies has she told? All the evidence points to a total concoction on the part of TPTB as far as I can see. Didn't her WTA accusers say in their original post-show interviews they had seen nothing inappropriate? Surprise, they changed their stories at the WTA but some have since retracted that. I'm much more inclined to believe a person who has NOT changed their story than one who did. Seems to me if ever there was a mystery to sleuth on this show, this is it.

I assumed she was lying, too, but I tried to keep an open mind while listening to her interview with RS. I'm shocked to find I believed her and that her description of the events that led up to her release make much more sense in light of what we saw than what TPTB are promoting. I was forced to revise my assumptions. They show everything on this show and their big chance to prove the sexual relationship was at the WTA. Where is the film of her in bed with the producer? The film of her making out with him? We saw nothing except some accusations from the other women who had already said they hadn't seen anything. Pish...they didn't show a shred of evidence. I don't think a sexual relationship ever happened.

She admits she is a huge flirt. She doesn't deny she flirted with him in a friendly way. Fine. If ABC was accusing her of having a flirtatious relationship, even she wouldn't have a problem with it. But they have gone much further in their desire for ratings and it seems ugly to me. It's character assasination in my book. Last I am saying on this subject...I'm just really glad I listened to her (with an open mind) in a non-edited interview so I could form an honest opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;3841336;
    She admitted that she was flirting with this Producer, which is consider inappropriate behavior that is why she was booted off the show and the Producer was fired.
    You apparently didn't catch the full context. I have listened to that part of the interview a second time to be sure it is clear.

Roz said that every woman had an assigned producer whose job it was to get close to and become the confidant of the cast member, and the closeness and flirting was what many producers did to gain the women's confidence so they could get the required interviews and soundbites to match the story line.

From only reading your comment, one might assume that Roz was not talking about some "inappropriate behavior" on her part, and she was very clear that such was not the case.