Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

  1. #18201
    FORT Fan angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,458

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by jenn♥love;3841117;
    I listened to part of Roz's interview. The part that struck me was all the "um, well, not *really*" or "Um, no, we really didn't talk *that much* about it". Well, if it were me and I was being accused, I'd say NO, that DID NOT happen. Or No, we did not ever discuss that. She seems wishy washy to me.

    I'd LOVE to hear his side (the producer). If he admitted to it, more than once, like CH said, let's hear it! But really, I'm so ready to move on and not care about this whole season anymore.
    The part that struck me was all the head tossing, eye rolling and facial nervous smirks she had immediately after being questioned by CH.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

  2. #18202
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by mgauntt1;3838477;
    And did we ever figure out why he wasn't allowed to see her?? Or did he mean the other girls when he said he hadn't had contact with any of the girls?
    He said on more than one occasion that he had had no contract with any of the women since the show. He left no wiggle room in his statement. Either he didn't choose anyone, he hasn't had any contact with his F1 (which is unbelievable) unless they broke up 5 minutes after the FRC or he is lying. Take your pick. I know that RS says he picked V, but my gut is telling me he chose noone. Maybe it's because I just find it absolutely unbelievable that he would choose her. Having said that, the more I learn about him, the more I think they might be a perfect match.

  3. #18203
    FORT Fogey Tiggerlgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,641

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3841236;
    He said on more than one occasion that he had had no contract with any of the women since the show. He left no wiggle room in his statement. Either he didn't choose anyone, he hasn't had any contact with his F1 (which is unbelievable) unless they broke up 5 minutes after the FRC or he is lying. Take your pick. I know that RS says he picked V, but my gut is telling me he chose noone. Maybe it's because I just find it absolutely unbelievable that he would choose her. Having said that, the more I learn about him, the more I think they might be a perfect match.
    Chris has said that Jake met up with his F1. I think Jake was either trying to lead us astray that he didn't pick anyone or he meant he hadn't seen anyone BUT his F1.

  4. #18204
    FORT Fan Nice'n'Easy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    217

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed1;3841039;
    I don't know for some reason I just don't trust Roz. From reading what BlondieGal posted, I feel like she is lying. I believe there are story boards but I think she also heard the interview with the previous bachelor who mentioned seeing it. I don't believe the part about "this season's Wes". She knows RS is one of Wes' greatest supporters. RS is so gullible.

    Possibly she did not see the story boards or hear a previous bachelor's interview. Maybe the producer told her. Maybe that's what Jeremy was alluding to in his Feb 23rd twitter: "No doubt there was an inappropriate relat. bc prod. was giving out info. That's what he was fired for & very diff. from sexual relationship"

  5. #18205
    FORT Fan Nice'n'Easy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    217

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3841094;
    Interesting how 10 women saying the same thing about Roz is considered true; but a houseful of women saying the same thing about Vienna is - being jealous...

    Neither camp has been able to witness Vienna's or Roz's "behind-the-scenes" behavior. I love this post!

  6. #18206
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Missy Girl;3838541;
    Let me preface this post by saying that I do not have a favorite this season, so I am hopefully posting this neutrally.

    Hmmm....why would he be so down in his interviews? Perhaps because his "choice as his future bride' is being trashed in the tabloids and he can't say or do anything to defend "his beloved."

    It has been posted that he has not had any contact with "any" of the girls (prior to WTA) since the show completed filming. If that is true, then he has had no contact with Vienna either. Therefore he has not heard her side of any of the allegations brought forth against her. How can he defend her then if he doesn't know her side of things?

    Also, he can't defend her because to do so would be to give away the ending which he contractually cannot reveal. We need to remember that there are ACTUALLY people out there that don't sleuth, read blogs, don't read tabloids and have never heard of RS.
    He has been glum in interviews from day one, long before the tabloids started trashing her.

    There is no way that he has had no contact with his F1 since the FRC. TPTB figured out early on that that doesn't work for a long lasting relationship. They have a safehouse where they go for a several days every 10 days or so. Trista and Ryan survived the not seeing each other rule which was in place at that time, but they did get to talk on the phone every day. Jake says that he has had no contact-phone calls, emails, text messages or any other contact with any of the women on the show.

    This boy didn't choose anybody or he is the biggest liar there ever was. What would be so disturbing about him being a liar is that he is so good at it if he ends up with V.

  7. #18207
    FORT Fogey ironcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,454

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    I listened to Rozlyn's whole interview with RS and I have to say she came off to me as very believable, articulate and even likeable. Also, many of the details she gave about things that went on line up with info that RS divulged about her situation before the 2nd episode aired (being told by producers to not tell Jake she had a child and then finding out that the other women were asked to comment about her "hiding" this info from Jake). She was also promised daily phone calls with her son, but once her ex refused to sign the release so those phone calls could not be filmed (as they were with the other moms), the producers reneged on the promise.

    Regarding Ryan (producer), she suspects he is being manipulated by ABC to not defend her story (and maybe is even being pressured to pretend something happened) because they are holding all the strings to his career, and their friendship now is strained because of this. She admitted that they flirted a lot, and implied that she knew/suspected he developed romantic feelings for her (she didn't for him) and that was why he gave her special treatment and confided things in her that he shouldn't have. By the time she was booted off the show, she was missing her son and quite ready to leave, but thought the reason was because Ryan got too chummy with her, so she didn't protest at all, and was shocked when she saw the preview implying a sexual affair.

    Basically, everything she claimed is very credible. I'm sure that those who really despise her will not change their opinion, but it's well worth listening to if you have an open mind on the issue.

  8. #18208
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    719

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3841305;
    I listened to Rozlyn's whole interview with RS and I have to say she came off to me as very believable, articulate and even likeable. Also, many of the details she gave about things that went on line up with info that RS divulged about her situation before the 2nd episode aired (being told by producers to not tell Jake she had a child and then finding out that the other women were asked to comment about her "hiding" this info from Jake). She was also promised daily phone calls with her son, but once her ex refused to sign the release so those phone calls could not be filmed (as they were with the other moms), the producers reneged on the promise.

    Regarding Ryan (producer), she suspects he is being manipulated by ABC to not defend her story (and maybe is even being pressured to pretend something happened) because they are holding all the strings to his career, and their friendship now is strained because of this. She admitted that they flirted a lot, and implied that she knew/suspected he developed romantic feelings for her (she didn't for him) and that was why he gave her special treatment and confided things in her that he shouldn't have. By the time she was booted off the show, she was missing her son and quite ready to leave, but thought the reason was because Ryan got too chummy with her, so she didn't protest at all, and was shocked when she saw the preview implying a sexual affair.

    Basically, everything she claimed is very credible. I'm sure that those who really despise her will not change their opinion, but it's well worth listening to if you have an open mind on the issue.
    She admitted that she was flirting with this Producer, which is consider inappropriate behavior that is why she was booted off the show and the Producer was fired.

  9. #18209
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;3841336;
    She admitted that she was flirting with this Producer, which is consider inappropriate behavior that is why she was booted off the show and the Producer was fired.
    Well....... CH sure used the word "sexual" a whole heck of a lot on the show Monday night. Doesn't really matter to me one way or another, though. I make it a practice to believe nothing that comes out of the mouths of Fleiss, producers, CH, leads or contestants. I figure they're all guilty till proven innocent, .
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  10. #18210
    FORT Fogey Rockytop Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,470

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;3841336;
    She admitted that she was flirting with this Producer, which is consider inappropriate behavior that is why she was booted off the show and the Producer was fired.

    yes, but the viewing public was led to believe that there was a lot more going on than flirting. I agree that she shouldn't have been allowed to continue on the show if she was flirting with someone other than Jake, but they (Fleiss, CH, etc) did everything they could to make it look like they were having this big steamy love affair

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.