Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Valisha has rescinded her story. There is an article out that now says she was just going along with pressure from the producers (not that I seriously care ) She said something along the lines that Roz was very flirty in nature but that she saw nothing of a sexual nature.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3841056;
    I still say...when you have 10 women there all saying basically the same thing about what went on in the house, Roz's alibi looks pretty grim.
    i agree, if 10 women were saying the same thing that would be pretty incriminating

if there were 3 or 4 women who had ever-changing stories and only truly sang on a reunion show, including one who publicly regretted her statements later, that would be a whole lot less of an open and shut case
    _(Moo!)

It was good to finally hear Roz be allowed to answer questions without interruptions, one-on-one and without the pressures of a hostile room. The interview is only 114 min. and can be downloaded and listened to at one's leisure. She certainly didn't shy away from any of the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;3841070;
    Valisha has rescinded her story. There is an article out that now says she was just going along with pressure from the producers (not that I seriously care ) She said something along the lines that Roz was very flirty in nature but that she saw nothing of a sexual nature.
    she didnt' recant her story. She only said she wished she hadn't caved to producer pressure. She never took back what she said about waking up at 4 am and not being able to find her or Roz's flirty nature. She felt bad for what she said to Roz and apologized to Roz.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3841071;
    i agree, if 10 women were saying the same thing that would be pretty incriminating

if there were 3 or 4 women who had ever-changing stories and only truly sang on a reunion show, including one who publicly regretted her statements later, that would be a whole lot less of an open and shut case
    Interesting how 10 women saying the same thing about Roz is considered true; but a houseful of women saying the same thing about Vienna is - being jealous...

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3841094;
    Interesting how 10 women saying the same thing about Roz is considered true; but a houseful of women saying the same thing about Vienna is - being jealous...
    Ya - interesting is right
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

*interview is actually 154 min. (newbie here doesn't know how to edit above post - sorry)

2.5 hrs - I'll pass
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

FORT Regular

I listened to part of Roz's interview. The part that struck me was all the "um, well, not *really*" or "Um, no, we really didn't talk *that much* about it". Well, if it were me and I was being accused, I'd say NO, that DID NOT happen. Or No, we did not ever discuss that. She seems wishy washy to me.

I'd LOVE to hear his side (the producer). If he admitted to it, more than once, like CH said, let's hear it! But really, I'm so ready to move on and not care about this whole season anymore.

She got her 15 and she'll probably get more - I've already moved on. NEXT